Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Za-Ilmaknun

Re: Somalis are protecting Woldiya for Amaru. Where are Generals Gomoraw and Zandow

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 29 Jul 2021, 16:21

EPRDF wrote:
29 Jul 2021, 16:13
The coward "Amharu" are hiding in their hut and the Somalis spanking the TPLF invaders for them. One wonders why such "coward" people are so famously feared by their enemies from MeQelle to Washington. Now go ask Blinken to make statement for the Amhara to pull out from Woldya. :mrgreen: Will ya?

EPRDF

Re: Somalis are protecting Woldiya for Amaru. Where are Generals Gomoraw and Zandow

Post by EPRDF » 29 Jul 2021, 16:32

I have never heard from someone saying scared from Amaru, but I heard a lot of Qerarto and heroism of Amaru by Amaru, but in a real life I am just seeing here Somalis with uniform are guarding Woldiya, the Amaru's territory. I'm just surprised where those Generals Gomoraw, Nebelbalu,Zendow and Gumarew are gone instead to protect Woldia.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 29 Jul 2021, 16:52

EPRDF wrote:
WRONG AND FAKE NEWS AS USUAL!

The correct statement devoid of your self serving fake propaganda is to state, "Ethiopians are protecting Woldiya, a cultural/religious center from the outlawed tplf demolishing team."
8)

Abere

Post by Abere » 29 Jul 2021, 17:03

Amharus have fuuked TPLF more than enough (but they are busy fuuking Tigre Woaynes too, who do you think stopped TPLF); they let Somali to take turn fuuking the Tigre Woyane, Somalis have bills to settle with TPLF; I think Gambellas too are fuuking Tigre Woyanes, right now. Tigre Woyanes are being gang raped, they deserve it they are good at spreading their legs, Amhara got the first to screw their arse.

You all know Amharas are War masters, don't show your inferiority complex playing reverse psychology.
EPRDF wrote:
29 Jul 2021, 16:32
I have never heard from someone saying scared from Amaru, but I heard a lot of Qerarto and heroism of Amaru by Amaru, but in a real life I am just seeing here Somalis with uniform are guarding Woldiya, the Amaru's territory. I'm just surprised where those Generals Gomoraw, Nebelbalu,Zendow and Gumarew are gone instead to protect Woldia.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 29 Jul 2021, 17:11

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
29 Jul 2021, 16:21
EPRDF wrote:
The coward "Amharu" are hiding in their hut and the Somalis spanking the TPLF invaders for them. One wonders why such "coward" people are so famously feared by their enemies from MeQelle to Washington. Now go ask Blinken to make statement for the Amhara to pull out from Woldya. :mrgreen: Will ya?
Oh boy...! :P

What do you mean? This issue is not really about Amara or tplf project alone as some people like to portray it for their own fairy tale projects. It goes all the way up to the Misir farm highway where farmers may blink when the weather's nerve may shrink. In fact it is an Ethiopian project from all Ethiopians to all Ethiopians. In this particular case then what is the point for all those generals you have mentioned to go there and make the area overcrowded and impractical to do the fast and the good smooth jobs when the good Somalis are there who are able to dance like the Bvtterfly and deliver the deadly sting like the Bee, making the adversary moan and cry?
:lol:

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 29 Jul 2021, 17:19

Abere wrote:
29 Jul 2021, 17:03
Amharus have fuuked TPLF more than enough (but they are busy fuuking Tigre Woaynes too, who do you think stopped TPLF); they let Somali to take turn fuuking the Tigre Woyane, Somalis have bills to settle with TPLF; I think Gambellas too are fuuking Tigre Woyanes, right now. Tigre Woyanes are being gang raped, they deserve it they are good at spreading their legs, Amhara got the first to screw their arse.

You all know Amharas are War masters, don't show your inferiority complex playing reverse psychology.
But Gash Abere I didn't see Jegnent of yours in real life. I have noticed dozens of Tigaru left their comfort zone for the battlefield to fight for what they believed in.

But you, You are cyber warrior while eating your McDonald's BibMac.

Mawratna huno megegnet are two different things, I guess. Isn't Gasheyewa?

Sholla Addis

Post by Sholla Addis » 29 Jul 2021, 17:31

Amharu Cowards who think human can escape death

Unfortunately, the Amhara are unable to defend their homes, and Somali soldiers are fighting in the area.

Consider why they are dying in a land far apart from where they were born.

Let's be clear: this is a war for Amharu dominance.

Abere

Post by Abere » 29 Jul 2021, 17:31

EPRDF,
I can't help your denial. But denial is the first step of acceptance. I don't call mercenaries hero, that is what TPLF is. I feel bad for Tigres dying haijaked by mercenaries. Amhara has been nightmare for TPLF for over 30 years - indeed limited to its rat hole. What more evidence one needs to see.

EPRDF wrote:
29 Jul 2021, 17:19
Abere wrote:

But Gash Abere I didn't see Jegnent of yours in real life. I have noticed dozens of Tigaru left their comfort zone for the battlefield to fight for what they believed in.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 29 Jul 2021, 18:10

EPRDF wrote:
29 Jul 2021, 16:32
EPDRF , there is something about Amharas that gets under your skin ... What? God knows. Can you take some time and get to the roots of it. Any good news about Amhar irritates you . Get help brother.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 29 Jul 2021, 19:12

sun wrote:
29 Jul 2021, 16:52
EPRDF wrote:

The correct statement devoid of your self serving fake propaganda is to state, "Ethiopians are protecting Woldiya, a cultural/religious center from the outlawed tplf demolishing team."
8)

The correct statement devoid of your self serving fake propaganda is to state, "Ethiopians are protecting Woldiya, a cultural/religious center from the outlawed tplf demolishing team." 8)
In your analogy, we should rather say:
"Ethiopians are protecting Woldiya, a cultural/religious center from the outlawed tplf demolishing team Ethiopans.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 29 Jul 2021, 21:13

Somaliman wrote:
29 Jul 2021, 19:12
sun wrote:
EPRDF wrote:

8)

The correct statement devoid of your self serving fake propaganda is to state, "Ethiopians are protecting Woldiya, a cultural/religious center from the outlawed tplf demolishing team." 8)
"Ethiopians are protecting Woldiya, a cultural/religious center from the outlawed tplf demolishing team Ethiopans.
Hmm... 8)

Please don't try to deny the fact that the Somali soldiers can dance like the bvtterfly and sting like the bee. Proud to be descendants of the ancient kushitics. Also please be kind and don't try to deny the fact that the tplf is currently an outlaw on the run who does not know which way to run. They have also publicly staged grand demonstrations in foreign countries and shouted very loud, saying, "Down... down... down Ethiopia, down...down...Ethiopia, we will soon make it disintegrate in to tiny pieces." So if the tplf itself is unwilling to stand up and be counted as Ethiopians how on earth, you my Somali wise friend, can force them to stand and be counted as Ethiopians is my nice PEACEFUL BIG QUESTION. :P

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 29 Jul 2021, 22:27

TGAA wrote:
29 Jul 2021, 18:10

EPDRF , there is something about Amharas that gets under your skin ... What? God knows. Can you take some time and get to the roots of it. Any good news about Amhar irritates you . Get help brother.
I have nothing against Amaru who wants to live in equality with the rest of Ethiopians. My beef is with the kind of Amharas. God knows how many millions of them are out there.
Please wait, video is loading...

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 31 Jul 2021, 08:06

sun wrote:
29 Jul 2021, 21:13
Somaliman wrote:
29 Jul 2021, 19:12
sun wrote:
EPRDF wrote:

8)

Hmm... 8)

Please don't try to deny the fact that the Somali soldiers can dance like the bvtterfly and sting like the bee. Proud to be descendants of the ancient kushitics. Also please be kind and don't try to deny the fact that the tplf is currently an outlaw on the run who does not know which way to run. They have also publicly staged grand demonstrations in foreign countries and shouted very loud, saying, "Down... down... down Ethiopia, down...down...Ethiopia, we will soon make it disintegrate in to tiny pieces." So if the tplf itself is unwilling to stand up and be counted as Ethiopians how on earth, you my Somali wise friend, can force them to stand and be counted as Ethiopians is my nice PEACEFUL BIG QUESTION. :P

Please don't try to deny the fact that the Somali soldiers can dance like the bvtterfly and sting like the bee
Please stop indulging in your nonsense! You know full well that Somali soldiers are the ones who forced Ethiopia to cry its eyes and heart out to Cubans, Russians, Yemenis, North Koreans, etc., to come in to rescue its arse from the brave Somali soldiers. While Ethiopian Army has never won any war, as it was defeated and crushed by Somalis, Eritreans, and now a poorly equipped separatist Tigrayan militia!

"Without the 15000 Cuban troops, Ethiopia could not stand the Somali Army, even with our help".

Petr Chaplygin - Head of the Soviet Military Mission in Ethiopia 1977/1978.

If I were you, I would certainly have shied away from saying anything about other people's soldiers, leave alone trying to belittle them - and make a fool of myself.
Last edited by Somaliman on 31 Jul 2021, 09:42, edited 1 time in total.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 31 Jul 2021, 08:49

Kichamo Komalo - Abere and I stayed behind to solemnly watch you woyane leeches do tenkebalelay. KIFFU!

EPRDF wrote:
29 Jul 2021, 17:19
Abere wrote:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 31 Jul 2021, 08:59

Kichamo Komalo - You hateful mfkr woyane leeches have said time and again that you hate Amharas and you want them to disappear. If you have nothing against Amharas, then shoot Getachew Reda, Alula, Yaballo, Halafi, etc in the head and prove me wrong. KIFFU!

EPRDF wrote:
29 Jul 2021, 22:27
TGAA wrote:
29 Jul 2021, 18:10

I have nothing against Amaru who wants to live in equality with the rest of Ethiopians. My beef is with the kind of Amharas. God knows how many millions of them are out there.

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 31 Jul 2021, 10:00

No Somali is expecting Amhara to appreciate nor repay us in good deeds but we are taking our own risks unlike victim Oromo always crying about the past.

We will see who is a bigger traitor and back stabber between Tigregu and Amhara.

Only Eritreans are trustworthy at this point.

Tigregu: traitors, greedy and selfish. Not worth working with.

Amhara: We will find out but expectations are low.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 31 Jul 2021, 10:04

Ditto!

To me and many other Somalis, Ethiopian is Ethiopian, no matter which ethnicity they hail from!

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 31 Jul 2021, 10:16

What makes Somalia & Ethiopia the same is they both have militant terrorists: Al-Shabaab & woyane.
Somaliman wrote:
31 Jul 2021, 10:04
Ditto!

To me and many other Somalis, Ethiopian is Ethiopian, no matter which ethnicity they hail from!

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 31 Jul 2021, 10:26

Somaliman wrote:
31 Jul 2021, 10:04
Ditto!

Oromo has no mind, vision, policy of its own. They sway whichever way the Habesha wind blows the strongest. We don't even consider them. They are what Somalis would call awr-kacsi (cannon fodder).

And Amhara and Tigregu are two faces of the same coin. They just try to market themselves different but just like Coke and Pepsi - no significant difference.