Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abaymado

ኤርትራ ምንድነው ችግሯ? ኤርትራ በምንም ተአምር የኢትዮጵያን ድንበር አልፋ ጦርነት ላይ መሳተፍ የለባትም

Post by Abaymado » 29 Jul 2021, 12:44

ምንድነው ኤርትራ ችግሯ? አገራችን ወደዚህ ቀውስ የገባችው የኤርትራ ወታደሮች በፈፀሙት ሥራ ነው:: አሁን ምን መጥቶ ነው ወደ ጦርነቱ የሚገቡት?
መከላካያና ልዩ ኃይል በቂ ነው::

ኤርትራ ከገባች አሜሪካ እጇን ማስገባቷ አይጠረጠርም::

Temt
Member+

Re: ኤርትራ ምንድነው ችግሯ? ኤርትራ በምንም ተአምር የኢትዮጵያን ድንበር አልፋ ጦርነት ላይ መሳተፍ የለባትም

Post by Temt » 29 Jul 2021, 12:50

Abaymado wrote:
29 Jul 2021, 12:44
ምንድነው ኤርትራ ችግሯ? አገራችን ወደዚህ ቀውስ የገባችው የኤርትራ ወታደሮች በፈፀሙት ሥራ ነው:: አሁን ምን መጥቶ ነው ወደ ጦርነቱ የሚገቡት?

You mofocker ሳሕሳሕ ዑጉም. Eritrea will do what it deemed necessary to punish Agames and those with ዓጋመ mentalities, and there is no power that would stop that. ቆማል ዋሒድ!

Abere

Post by Abere » 29 Jul 2021, 13:14

What is wrong with Abaymado?

1) Officially ,TPLF declared war on Eritrea and is wishful of entering into Asmara.

2) Eritrea got best lesson from Abiy Ahmed's ill-planned withdrawal. Eritrea should create a buffer zone right inside Tigray province so that the rats'(TPLF) could be contained within their own destruction perimeters. A grave mistake Abiy Ahmed and his inexperienced military generals rushed out and let the Tigre Woyane dog's on Amhara and their lands.

3) Eritrea has the legal and moral obligation to go into Tigray province and rescue her citizens now brutally massacred by TPLF

4) Last but not least, Tigray province is a failed or state less region where every actor the rebels, Sudan, Egypt, the West, etc. have stakes, so why not Eritrea (which likely feels the immediate effect real soon).

--- I am confused, are you sympathizing for TPLF?

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 29 Jul 2021, 13:22

1. Your coward woyane squated in international Court rulings legal Eritrean territories for 2 decaeds.

2. Your coward woyane shot missiles when Eritrea was not involved in your initial a*ss spanking by the ENDF.

3. Ethiopian troops after 1000ds of them were massacred crossed the Eritrean territories bu*tt naked (woyane undressed them and took their arms).

4. Woyane still is openly fooling it self that it will cross to Eritrea and even arrest PIA.

5. And just yesterday it shot inside Badime (Eritrean territory).

6. Eritrea and Ethiopia signed a military pact to help each other if needed. Woyane is labeled as a terrorist group.

7. Woyane aka you filthy agame are not in a position to ask the ethio govt who should cross it borders.
It is upto Ethio govt to ask Eritrea to not cross it border in tigray.

8. Eritrea crossing Ethiopian border is not to fight the Ethiopian govt aka overthrow the govt. It is to help Ethiopia to be stable, safe and prosperous, shoving the cancer woyane to the gutter.

Have you ever asked the USA tentacle European countries who go along with the USA and destroy the USA called enemies to help USA interests not to do so? Not even to their own interests.

And above all, Eritrea always was waiting for an apportune time to make woyane and its supposedly innocent people (they all support woyane) pay for the miseries woyane committed on Eritreans and Eritrea in the last 3 decades in Ethiopia's name.

The question you should have asked was:
"How on hell can an Ethiopian regional militia commits genocide on its own federal troops and steal their arms, you weasel.
Well you opened the flood gates of hell and now stop blaming this and that and try to swim in it.
After all even though now you are admitting that Eritrea is beating your as*ses, all your digital woyanes are fooling themselves that they are winning.
Keep on fu*cking with Eritrea. You will just hasten your complete demise. Unlike the good Ethiopian people or govt, which are walking on egg shells to not hurt even an agame dog, goat, ox, roach....... Eritrea doesn't look at you as our kinds.

Aba

Post by Aba » 29 Jul 2021, 13:25

Please wait, video is loading...

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 29 Jul 2021, 13:26

Ok, what will they do or what will you do if America deploy its troops or if america go for air strike both Eritrea and Ethiopia?

You losers, will cry again.

You all are short sighted only knows to blabber just what you see in your eyes.
Don't be so much stupid, think!!

No, Erirea should stay away!!

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 29 Jul 2021, 13:44

You dumb a"ss Ethiopia is a sovereign nation which has equal right as the USA to keep peace not like the USA all over the world, but in its own territories. Remember tigray Is Ethiopian you dumb a"ss.
And so long the Ethiopian govt has no problem about Eritrea's help to protect Ethiopia, forget the USA, UN, even god has no freaking say in it.
For sure Ethiopia or Eritrea never demanded the USA to not go destroy Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, Somalia etc.
Think you knuckle head, think.
The USA doesn't give a crap about a resource less, beggar, dirty land.
Even if Ethiopia was to have an atomic bomb and destroy the whole tigray along its domesticated animals, if you believe any entity will throw Ethiopia under the bus to save some rats, then you are a prime example of your funfunat aliet low IQ.

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 29 Jul 2021, 14:10

What a fk is wrong with you? Your stupidity is the reason why Eritrea isolated from the rest of the world. You can do nothing if America blows Eritrea, but you are singing me Eritrea is a sovereign country, that is just in your mind.

I don't know why Eritrea start moving its soldiers towards Ethiopia now all of a sudden? I said this because while amahra, the only fighter in the country facing weyane , most people are seeing from aside and they defamed amahra. I remember some Eritreans insulted amharaa and calling coward.

But when the whole amahra reverberate and starting to march against weyane, ya ya , shabo started to interfere with weyane,. why? Are they that much mtherfker coward?

Well, Eritrea can't enter into our territory now, but they can control Badme only.

That is it!! Otherwise the consequence will be grave.
Last edited by Abaymado on 29 Jul 2021, 14:27, edited 1 time in total.

eritrea

Post by eritrea » 29 Jul 2021, 14:19

Abaymado wrote:
29 Jul 2021, 13:26
Ok, what will they do or what will you do if America deploy its troops or if america go for air strike both Eritrea and Ethiopia?

I guess you are tigrain. As long as The Ethiopian and Eritrean leadership shows steadfastness and don't bargain at the cost of their people's life to make Suzan Rice happy, the outcome is always better than leaving woyane cancer mushrooming at will around.

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 29 Jul 2021, 14:22

Abaymado,

I don't know whether you are Tigrayan or not. But, I agree with you. Eritrea has no business in Ethiopian affairs. Badme was an excuse in the first place. As Jebha/ELF fought for Badme, EPLF was dancing with TPLF. Mengistu, TPLF and EPLF in tandem destroyed ELF . Eritrean youngsters blood does count you know. :twisted: It does matter at least for us, the people of Eritrea. BTW, in the first place, Eritrea has too much internal problems that it needs to solve . I don't believe Americans will intervene in Ethiopia militarily. That is very unlikely. Your problem is internal strife. Our problem is dictatorship that seems to love war. Yours is ethnic Balkanization. War against poverty is good. Nothing else. Forget about these idiotic cadres. They don't care about the Eritrean people. They are just messengers of the regime. Their objective could be to end Eritrean sovereignty once for all. Otherwise, knowing what happened the last thirty years how can you explain it ? :twisted: :roll: Dance with them, you may own an access to the Red Sea through some kind of economic union/federation/confederation excuse. That would be the worst day for us. It will not happen.
Last edited by Blueshift on 29 Jul 2021, 14:48, edited 3 times in total.

mitmitaye

Post by mitmitaye » 29 Jul 2021, 14:24

Abaymado wrote:
29 Jul 2021, 13:26

Agree!!

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 29 Jul 2021, 14:28

Mother-F Agame
Shut your skinny ares!!!

We all know you are Qomal Agame, thus, no surprise that your are crying like your boss, Vodkachew who is peeing just a thought of Eritrea’s involvement.

Abaymado wrote:

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 29 Jul 2021, 14:52

euroland wrote:
29 Jul 2021, 14:28
Mother-F Agame
Shut your skinny ares!!!

We all know you are Qomal Agame, thus, no surprise that your are crying like your boss, Vodkachew who is peeing just a thought of Eritrea’s involvement.

Abaymado wrote:
shut the fk up. you are one mtherfucker who insult amhara weeks ago. I don't know what is wrong with being an agame.
As far as this stuupids don't like your post, comment, you are agame or shabo.

I have a life, I am not singing for anyon else but for myself.

Well all I understand is that if any guy with perception of mine can be categorized as agame. But what will happen if he is amhara? he is your enemy, isn't it? Let it be. what can you do?

by Blueshift » 23 minutes ago
"
Abaymado,

I don't know whether you are Tigrayan or not. But, I agree with you. Eritrea has no business in Ethiopian affairs. Badme was an excuse in the first place. As Jebha/ELF fought for Badme, EPLF was dancing with TPLF. Mengistu, TPLF and EPLF in tandem destroyed ELF . Eritrean youngster blood does count you know. :twisted: It does matter at least for us, the people of Eritrea. BTW, in the first place, Eritrea has too much internal problems that it needs to solve . I don't believe Americans will intervene in Ethiopia militarily. That is very unlikely. Your problem is internal strife. Our problem is dictatorship that seems to love war. Yours is ethnic Balkanization. War against poverty is good. Nothing else. Forget about these idiotic cadres. They don't care about the Eritrean people. They are just messengers of the regime. Their objective could be to end Eritrean sovereignty once for all. Otherwise, knowing what happened the last thirty years how can you explain it ? :twisted: :roll: Dance with them, you may own an access to the Red Sea through some kind of economic union/federation/confederation excuse. That would be the worst day for us. It will not happen."

you baztard [deleted] shut up, I know what you have been up to now. I am not agame.

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 29 Jul 2021, 15:10

Uggume wedi Konarit Ho
We know what your goal is here in Mereja; pretend to be an Amara and then insult Eritreans, Oromos, Afars, Somalis and so on so that we in turn insult the Amara people. That didn’t work with your brother Belay, Abebe, AbiysiniaLady (I am sure that’s your other nickname) and so on.

What you the son Ho don’t understand is, we don’t give a hoot what you Agames games is here. Our Eritrean forces will continue digging your graves deeper whether Ethiopians ask for help or not. Like my brothers above eloquently put it, we don’t need anyone’s permission, including your handlers, the US and Europeans to enter your Chigar Kilil again as we pleased and complete what we started back in November.

Abaymado wrote:
29 Jul 2021, 14:52

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 29 Jul 2021, 15:30

Every time ENDF beat the crap of the agamewoch Terrorists, Abaymado aka Agamemado show up. It’s a good thing that we know Tplfists are bleeding while Agamemado bubbling. ገና ትታሻለህ ... ሺንታም አጋሜ:: አባይማዶ ... ከበደማዶ ምናምን ስም አሸባሪ ከአጋሜነትህ ወይም አሸባሪ ትላላኪ ባንዳነትክን አይቀይረውም:: ፈስ

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 29 Jul 2021, 16:11

Abaymado wrote:

Hmm... :P

I am not a politician by any definition of the word, other than being just a humble concerned citizen but yet and if tplf is increasingly getting mad and attacking its neigbours from multiple fronts using foreign supports even expanding its attacks to neighboring Eritrea where the Eritreans can be in danger because tplf has repeatedly and publicly stated propaganda that it is going to attack Eritrea and expand its empire far beyond Tigray. Why should distant guys and gals get involved deep in to the trouble some trap since going out of the trap might be an impossible task.

“No Matter What I Attempt, Even If It's The Most Simple Of Tasks, It Always Ends In Failure. Unfortunately, I Find That My Life Is One Big Regret After Another. Yet, After All These Years, I Still Don't Know When To Give Up. Is It My Fault To Keep Trying When The Results Are Always The Same? Is It Impossible For Me To Make Things Right? Even If I'd Try To Give Up, I Don't Think I Could. It's Not In My Nature To Submit In The Face Of Disappointment. In The End, I Guess I'm Just A Glutton For Punishment. I Really Am An Idiot ." ~Katsura Hashimo

Why didn't you, "Angolebado" say the same about the tplf when it rained barrages of missiles on Eritrean cities and strategic locations? Why didn't you say that when tplf displaces and massacres lots of Eritrean refugees in Tigray? Why didn't you say the same when tplf refused to handover Badime to the Eritreans after the international boundary Commission adjudicated Badime as being an Eritrean territory? Why didn't you say the same when the tplf tyrants forced thousands of Ethiopian youth and to go and get misused used as cannon fodder in multiple sadistic tplf organized fruitless wars against Eritrea, etc. Peaceful neighborhood and peaceful coexistence would have been most useful and most fruitful.

If tplf takes it easy and stays peacefully within its region expressing peace, cooperation, assisting the ordinary people to have clean water, food security, securities of lives and limbs, good education and good employments for the young instead of sending them by force to get armed and kill their own brothers and sisters, etc, then all the tplf neighbors, including Eritrea will get peaceful, cooperative and respectful. BINGO!
:P

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 29 Jul 2021, 16:31

Abaymado wrote:
29 Jul 2021, 14:10
What a fk is wrong with you? Your stupidity is the reason why Eritrea isolated from the rest of the world. You can do nothing if America blows Eritrea, but you are singing me Eritrea is a sovereign country, that is just in your mind.

I don't know why Eritrea start moving its soldiers towards Ethiopia now all of a sudden? I said this because while amahra, the only fighter in the country facing weyane , most people are seeing from aside and they defamed amahra. I remember some Eritreans insulted amharaa and calling coward.

But when the whole amahra reverberate and starting to march against weyane, ya ya , shabo started to interfere with weyane,. why? Are they that much mtherfker coward?

Well, Eritrea can't enter into our territory now, but they can control Badme only.

That is it!! Otherwise the consequence will be grave.
Really? :lol: :lol:

For Eritreans and the whole world it is a matter of fact and reality but to you who is living on smoking and sniffing too much realities are fictions as far as you are living as a paranoid hallucinated buffoon.

Just for your own good please be our guest and stop too much smoking and too much sniffing so that you may see and feel realities as they are. Did Eritrea say that it wants to go beyond Badime other than wanting to rescue the trapped Eritreans in there if necessary? Okay? Okay!!
:P

Aba

Post by Aba » 29 Jul 2021, 16:52

ምከረው ምከረው፣ እምቢ ካለ መከራ ይምከረው።

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 29 Jul 2021, 18:46

You kill a snake by cutting its head off from the body; and the easiest way to get rid of TPLF is by killing its leadership. Kill all young and old TPLF leadership; they are few remaining. Do not capture any TPLF leadership - Kill them all.

Finish them off right there like that of Seyoum Mesfin, Abay Tsehaye et al. Who does remember these dead rats now ? No One !!

Then After analyzing the precarious situation they are in, the people of Tigray will come to the Reality Senses.

Aby made a big mistake by capturing Sibhat Nega and Co. alive and showing off to the Western World that he is for the rule of law. All that bvll craap. He gave the West another ammunition of scrutiny of bringing them to justice, fair court, all the playing gambit, and bla bla bla... He added extra unnecessary baggage of load during this kind deadly war.

He could have killed them since they were enemy combatant in the war front against the Ethiopian Govt. And they would have been in Garbage Bin of History by Now.

Out of sight, Out of mind.

Kill all young and old TPLF leadership. They are now less than 100 remaining.

Aba wrote:
29 Jul 2021, 16:52
Last edited by Sabur on 29 Jul 2021, 22:34, edited 1 time in total.

Aba

Post by Aba » 29 Jul 2021, 19:52

ሂድ እንግዲህ :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
Sabur wrote:
29 Jul 2021, 18:46

You kill a snake by cutting its head off from the body; and the easiest way to get rid of TPLF is by killing its leadership. Kill all young and old TPLF leadership; they are few remaining. Do not capture any TPLF leadership - Kill them all...
Aba wrote:
29 Jul 2021, 16:52