Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Abere

Re: Statement on the current position of the Government of Tigray regarding a Negotiated Ceasefire

Post by Abere » 29 Jul 2021, 09:44

Who the he.ll is this government of Tigray? Here are the pre-conditions on the Ethiopian side:
1) The Tigre Liberation Front/TPLF/ should immediately withdraw from Raya Korem Alamata
2) TPLF should stop attacking Amhara people crossing the Tekeze river
3) TPLF should stop its relation with Sudan, Egypt and Western countries
4) TPLF has to bring those individuals and groups involved in Amhara ethnic cleansing i Gondar, Mai-Kadra
5) TPLF should give access to humanitarian food Aid

TGAA
Member+

Re: Statement on the current position of the Government of Tigray regarding a Negotiated Ceasefire

Post by TGAA » 29 Jul 2021, 15:20

Weyanne should be weakend and brought down to the point of exhaustion that it wouldn't be able neither to threaten the neighboring regions or govern Tigray then only then the federal government should negotiate from point of strength. Till then quarantine weyanes when it excutes aggression pounce it mercilessly so that it wouldn't try it again.

Tog Wajale E.R.
Member+

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 29 Jul 2021, 15:43

Bissbiss Shettattam Agga*me Guahaf Scumbags Agga*me:--- It Is Too Late Now, We Are Heading To Mekelle, Adwa, Akhsum And Sheraro Now To Assassinate Vodkachew Getachew Reda, Tsadkan And Wedi Werrada. Short Of That,There Will Be No Lit Up Or Ceasefire. In Two Days Our Lunch Is In Mekelle And Dinner Is InAdwa 1000% Guaranteed. Rest Assured On That.