Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
teodroseIII

The Race Bamboozle: Critical Race Theory and Black Lives Matter Opinion Leaders are Mouthpieces of “White” Supremacists

Post by teodroseIII » 28 Jul 2021, 21:15

Watching the block party in Harlem and observing how people ate, danced and support each other as they remembered loved who perished was at once a source of happiness and sorrow. As much as I was heartened by witnessing a community revive the spirit of Fred Hampton and the Black Panther Party, I was saddened because I realized that the solidarity taking place in Harlem was an outlier in an age where indifference and enmity have become norms. 

The same tribalism that is making progress impossible in America is the poisoned apple that my native land Ethiopia has eaten from to our great demise. A country that endured three thousand years of hardships is currently unraveling because too many choose ego above our common humanity. Demagogues, who are on the payroll of foreign powers, have been loosened throughout Ethiopia not to mend historical pains but to pit family against family and neighbors against neighbors. The violence that is metastasizing throughout Ethiopia is a preview of coming afflictions coming to America and beyond...continued...

READ FULL ARTICLE AT: https://ghionjournal.com/race-bamboozle/