Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
TGAA
Member+

Re: Message to Dr. Abiy Ahmed: Abandon the Sinking Ship

Post by TGAA » 28 Jul 2021, 19:31

“One thing you can’t hide - is when you’re crippled inside. • John Lennon •
You have tried to cover your weyane crippled nature for sometime , but as rule you can't hid your crippled nature how mightily you try. When you are going to sit and start grieving for 8 year kids you are sending inhumanly to a sure death? " Stupidity is incurable .The best part is ...the person who is suffering from it ,is oblivious of its presence. " Roman you are oblivious as hell.

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 28 Jul 2021, 20:44

Roman agamew is over the roof with anger. Today one ENDF colonel who was caught passing information to TPLF is executed point blank by ASF. It pains him now 🤣

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 28 Jul 2021, 21:00

TGAA even for a second if you thought Roman is what he claimed to be, I would be disappointed in you. The guy is an open book. The TPLF cadres have no the sophistication to hide their real identity. In fact, most of the time I believe their brain power is way less than an average street guy.
When somebody all of a sudden shows up in ER and advises Abiy to kill Tigres left and right, you question why ? Not a single Ethiopian who loves Ethiopia and Ethiopians does entertain such a thought even for a second. Bingo, it is the new TPLF cadre who are unleashed on ER members. Some of us might have been fooled, but not all of us.
Most of the time it is much better not to respond to these knuckleheads.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 28 Jul 2021, 21:43

No I have not responded to any of his posting --I have been trying to figure out what kind of a rabid dog he was---surly I got a hold of him at the tail end. I am not endowed with the the sixth sense to make a distinction between weyanes and the cloned ones.

Aba

Post by Aba » 28 Jul 2021, 21:55

Please wait, video is loading...

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 29 Jul 2021, 04:40

Forget this lunatic kind person, he hasn't been regurgitating what he has been posting since then?

He has been advocating for raping agames in one of his account, on his another account (Ethioredsea), he is crying for agames.

He is sick.