Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Horus
Senior Member+

ONE ETHIOPIA, ETERNAL, VICTORIOUS, FREE! WELCOME 1896 !!

Post by Horus » 28 Jul 2021, 18:50

US
Egypt
Sudan
all will be defeated

EthioRedSea

Re: ONE ETHIOPIA, ETERNAL, VICTORIOUS, FREE! WELCOME 1896 !!

Post by EthioRedSea » 28 Jul 2021, 22:07

No to Ethiopia dominated by Amara! Better to fragment Ethiopia into smaller countries than commit genocide on Tigray and other people , who live in Ethiopia. Ban Amharic as working language in Ethiopia because it is alien to Ethiopia. Amharic is the language used by slaves of Tigray. Amara were slaves of Tigray. The Amara are Bantu African migrants to Ethiopia and have no connection with ancient Ethiopia. I am not insulting Bantu Africans, I am stating the mere fact regarding Amara savages of Ethiopia. Most Bantu Africans leave at peace with all people in Africa except in Ethiopia. Menelik was slave who conquered Ormo or Gall and enslaved them.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 28 Jul 2021, 22:20

Booger boy, I don’t see hate, loser, and dumb combined into one very often. You proved me wrong. KIFFU!

EthioRedSea wrote:
28 Jul 2021, 22:07
No to Ethiopia dominated by Amara! Better to fragment Ethiopia into smaller countries than commit genocide on Tigray and other people , who live in Ethiopia. Ban Amharic as working language in Ethiopia because it is alien to Ethiopia. Amharic is the language used by slaves of Tigray. Amara were slaves of Tigray. The Amara are Bantu African migrants to Ethiopia and have no connection with ancient Ethiopia. I am not insulting Bantu Africans, I am stating the mere fact regarding Amara savages of Ethiopia. Most Bantu Africans leave at peace with all people in Africa except in Ethiopia. Menelik was slave who conquered Ormo or Gall and enslaved them.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 28 Jul 2021, 22:53

Amhara domination of Ethiopia is the figment of your imagination. Weyanes ravaging inferiority complex is uncurable. Except speaking Amharic. which enabled you to rob the country bone dry, there is nothing that you were not able to do as "Ethiopian". your chronic inferiority complex made you be jealous of Ethiopians who had hundreds of thousands of money while you became multimillionaires overnight. Here is a matter of fact you are going to live with whether you like it or not. Amharas going to make you get used to living with your minority status, the sooner you get used to that the better. You can badmouth Amharas since mouse diarrhea is a pandemic in the woyane world, but what hasn't killed Amharas is making them steels . when you get tired of crashing into a brick wall, you will shrink to your natural size. Till then continue to tamp your chest endlessly.