Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Mesob

Asmara in panic mode III

Post by Mesob » 28 Jul 2021, 15:46

As the war in Ethiopia escalates and the Tigrayan TDF moves to the south and east of Ethiopia faster than expected, the panic and anxiety mode in Asmara is increasing. The Eritrean army is rounding off "afesa/ giffa" of any young men and christian women of ethnic Tigrinya at alarming rate from every village (Muslim women are exempt from the army services).
The current rumor that leaked from the secret memo from the Eritrean Defense Forces army operations headquarters in Beleza is that in coming school year in Meskerem, every grade 10, 11 and 12 high-schooler will be shipped to three military training camps.
As the Eritrean army spreads along the 1000 kilometer border from Humera in the west to Assab front in the east, there is a massive shortage of man power to cover all these locations. The second plan is to bring about 20,000 to 30,000 young Amhara men from Gonder and Gojam and to train and deploy them for a long term in Eritrea. The negotiation with Abiy and the Amara state may start soon.
As I said, in my last report, the best Eritrean crack army of Kifle Serawit 525 has now moved out from Barentu, with most of its heavy armaments and artillery moved to Humera and and Omahajer. Its commander, General Hadish Efrem, has just moved to Omahajer with all his staff, communication and operation trucks. About two of its battalions, as I write, are in Massawa on the way to reinforce the Assab front.
Until just few days ago, Assab front was scantly covered. There is a new trepidation and anxiety in Asmara about the situation in the Assab front now. It is General Haile Samuel “China” former Commander of Operation Zone East who is re-assigned but he is not happy to go to Assab for health reasons. Many say, he knows, this time, Assab is a lost cause.

... more will follow soon

Kuasmeda
Member+

Re: Asmara in panic mode III

Post by Kuasmeda » 28 Jul 2021, 15:58

The muppet Agames think the Eritrean society & its defense force to be fooled by the cheap digital disinformation campaign. I confirm that you will be soon buried 50 meters under and you will be going back to the streets of the west & beg them to drive out the Eritrean force. The Eritrean army is one of the strongest forces in Africa & can turn Agame land into dust in three days if there is any provocation. Instead of crying on social media, why don't you send your ragtag militia & see the replica? RIP Terrorist TPLF, Dedebit is always dedeb :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 28 Jul 2021, 16:26

Well Well Well, nothing new in here because I knew this is coming but I didn't announce it because I didn't want to put in shocking mode Shabos in here. Since the issue is raised...
well, there will be one more round war between Eritrea and Ethiopia. In the past, because of some eritrean diqalus who penetrated into woyane, the war that Ethiopia won cut off short and shaabiya was spared.

This time Ethiopia must make sure she changes the regime in Asmara, completely disarm to ground zero the so-called Eritrean defense force and no more allowed any kind of Military institution in Ertra. Eritrea will be under the protectorate of ENDF, and no more foreign policy authority for Ertra. They can have their flag wave on Ertrean soil, they will be allowed to represent their country in the international tournaments. They will live as free people FULLSTOP

Ethiopia will secure its port access and ownership legally by signing a treaty with the friendly regime we will restore in Asmara tsedaa. Peace-loving Eritrean citizens will have access to the Ethiopian market and other opportunities in finance and the economy.

Any defiance or confrontation on the Eritrean part will result in the complete annexation of the state of Ertra for good. The Eritrean Tigraway namely Hamasien, Akaleguazai and Seraie will be incorporated into Tigray under Dr. Debretsion administration. The rest of the Muslim lowlanders will be free to go. From Mitswaa to Dahlak is theirs. They can join Sudan or be an independent state. If they want to be part of Ethiopia's Tigray they are most welcome. It's up to them. There won't be less settlement than the above lines in the next war.

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 28 Jul 2021, 16:27

F-ucking aszz wedi torserawit Mesob aka Roha aka Tarik aka Ape Abraham,

You never give up do you? :twisted: Assab is off limits. The sovereignty issue you know. :lol: :lol: :lol: The best for agames will have this time around is, a change of government in which Tigray will have some %6 participation at best. :lol: :lol: :lol:

EPRDF, loser agame, who do you think your rag tag weyane is, super power ? :lol: I doubt you would make it in Ethiopia even as a citizen. Eritrea is untouchable. Understand what sovereignty means in the UN charters. Look at Somali Land, and expect that at best. Actually, the Somali Landers are smart people unlike the agame trash. :evil: :lol: BTW, the West is behind Eritrean sovereignty. They don't want to revisit the past. Beggars, know your place.
Last edited by Blueshift on 28 Jul 2021, 16:35, edited 2 times in total.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 28 Jul 2021, 16:29

EPRDF wrote:
28 Jul 2021, 16:26
Well Well Well, nothing new in here because I knew this is coming but I didn't announce it because I didn't want to put in shocking mode Shabos in here. Since the issue is raised...
well, there will be one more round war between Eritrea and Ethiopia. In the past, because of some eritrean diqalus who penetrated into woyane, the war that Ethiopia won cut off short and shaabiya was spared.

This time Ethiopia must make sure she changes the regime in Asmara, completely disarm to ground zero the so-called Eritrean defense force and no more allowed any kind of Military institution in Ertra. Eritrea will be under the protectorate of ENDF, and no more foreign policy authority for Ertra. They can have their flag wave on Ertrean soil, they will be allowed to represent their country in the international tournaments. They will live as free people FULLSTOP

Ethiopia will secure its port access and ownership legally by signing a treaty with the friendly regime we will restore in Asmara tsedaa. Peace-loving Eritrean citizens will have access to the Ethiopian market and other opportunities in finance and the economy.

Any defiance or confrontation on the Eritrean part will result in the complete annexation of the state of Ertra for good. The Eritrean Tigraway namely Hamasien, Akaleguazai and Seraie will be incorporated into Tigray under Dr. Debretsion administration. The rest of the Muslim lowlanders will be free to go. From Mitswaa to Dahlak is theirs. They can join Sudan or be an independent state. If they want to be part of Ethiopia's Tigray they are most welcome. It's up to them. There won't be less settlement than the above lines in the next war.

ፈስ

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 28 Jul 2021, 16:30

Mesob Roha and Rosa could be Abe Abrahams Chigray accounts

EPRDF is Eden she is obsessed about Eritrea 24:7 15 years damn resourceless jealous agame
Last edited by Noble Amhara on 28 Jul 2021, 16:42, edited 1 time in total.

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 28 Jul 2021, 16:36

Mesob wrote:
28 Jul 2021, 15:46
I am Fess.
EPRDF wrote:
28 Jul 2021, 16:26
I am Fess too.
:lol: :lol: :lol: