Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
temari

My friend called to woldiya today

Post by temari » 28 Jul 2021, 15:15

The Woldiya residents laughed at him saying let alone Woldiya even Kobo is peaceful. Another friend who lives in Addis also called to Woldiya and he too confirmed that the news of TPLF controlling Woldiya is a complete fake news.

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Re: My friend called to woldiya today

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 28 Jul 2021, 15:56

It was obviously going to be fake news. Tplf are masters of lying. The Israeli ambassador to Ethiopia said he found tplf to be compulsive liars who believe lying is a means of achieving great things.
temari wrote:
28 Jul 2021, 15:15
The Woldiya residents laughed at him saying let alone Woldiya even Kobo is peaceful. Another friend who lives in Addis also called to Woldiya and he too confirmed that the news of TPLF controlling Woldiya is a complete fake news.

tolcha

Post by tolcha » 28 Jul 2021, 16:15

temari wrote:

So, are you proud of your Gov officials, then? Those are the people supposed to update the dilemma of the people who seek information. Even you, the idiot HODAM KADIRE unable to get info. You should have to rely on people who have relatives there to get information… Dedeb!! Maferia!!

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 28 Jul 2021, 19:11

Low iq weyanay rodent he/she has posted a video cant you see. I forgot tplf morons have no brain. Stupid chimp.
tolcha wrote:
28 Jul 2021, 16:15
temari wrote:

So, are you proud of your Gov officials, then? Those are the people supposed to update the dilemma of the people who seek information. Even you, the idiot HODAM KADIRE unable to get info. You should have to rely on people who have relatives there to get information… Dedeb!! Maferia!!