Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sarcasm

በአብይ ብልጽግና ግዜ በመንግሥት ሆስፒታሎች የሚሰጥ ሕክምና ከ10 እጥፍ በላይ ዋጋው ጨመረ! (አዲስ ማለዳ)

Post by sarcasm » 28 Jul 2021, 14:06

Dr Abiy's mismanagement of Ethiopian heath economy!

በመንግስት ሆስፒታሎች ላይ ተደርጎ የማይታወቅ እና የታካሚዎችን የገቢ ምንጭ ታሳቢ ያላደረገ ከ10 እጥፍ በላይ የተደረገው የመታከሚያ ክፍያ ጭማሪ፣ ለታካሚዎች ሕይወት ስጋት ሊሆን እንደሚችል በጎንደር ዩኒቨርስቲ ሆስፒታል የሕክምና ባለሙያው ዶ/ር ሱራፌል አየለ ለአዲስ ማለዳ ተናግረዋል።

https://addismaleda.com/archives/19216

Educator

Re: በአብይ ብልጽግና ግዜ በመንግሥት ሆስፒታሎች የሚሰጥ ሕክምና ከ10 እጥፍ በላይ ዋጋው ጨመረ! (አዲስ ማለዳ)

Post by Educator » 28 Jul 2021, 14:40

Why does anyone go to hospital? According to Dr. Zinabu and prosperity gospel, if one thinks he/she is fine then no one gets sick. Everything is imagination. If you ever get sick, just convince yourself you are fine; if you ever get hungry, just convince yourself you are full; if you ever are poor or destitute, convince yourself you even have a luxury car you are driving - even if you're 7 years old ran errands for you mom with your luxury Benz.

It may sound moronic but it should work according yo blind followers and wutaf nekais. Ask Horus if you don't believe me.
sarcasm wrote:
28 Jul 2021, 14:06

በመንግስት ሆስፒታሎች ላይ ተደርጎ የማይታወቅ እና የታካሚዎችን የገቢ ምንጭ ታሳቢ ያላደረገ ከ10 እጥፍ በላይ የተደረገው የመታከሚያ ክፍያ ጭማሪ፣ ለታካሚዎች ሕይወት ስጋት ሊሆን እንደሚችል በጎንደር ዩኒቨርስቲ ሆስፒታል የሕክምና ባለሙያው ዶ/ር ሱራፌል አየለ ለአዲስ ማለዳ ተናግረዋል።

Educator

Post by Educator » 28 Jul 2021, 21:25

Egzio
Educator wrote:
28 Jul 2021, 14:40
Why does anyone go to hospital? According to Dr. Zinabu and prosperity gospel, if one thinks he/she is fine then no one gets sick. Everything is imagination. If you ever get sick, just convince yourself you are fine; if you ever get hungry, just convince yourself you are full; if you ever are poor or destitute, convince yourself you even have a luxury car you are driving - even if you're 7 years old ran errands for you mom with your luxury Benz.

It may sound moronic but it should work according yo blind followers and wutaf nekais. Ask Horus if you don't believe me.
sarcasm wrote:
28 Jul 2021, 14:06

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 28 Jul 2021, 21:52

Eden, you love “ Addis Maelda.” You posted many video clips that you thought worth watching. I noticed no one has been bothered to answer for a single one of it.
Today, I make your day. I respond. Yours truly suspect this media exists because of your uncles money.
In every issue they raised they are hundred percent against the wishes of the great majority of Ethiopians.
You might argue they are principled. They do not count percent of this percent of that.
I thought about that too, but I am not convinced. I do not know exactly when but years ago, when they first emerged, I watched one or two episodes of theirs. They are not bad, but somehow arrogant. You might know a guy who thinks he knows it all, all you have to do is shut up and listen. I felt that way about them.
At that time I have not even entertained their political affiliations. Not at all. But I was uncomfortable with their I-know- it-all attitude.
Thanks to your posting their videos, I just have started to calculate their political bent.
To make that calculation I ask why Ethiopian journalists now think entirely different from the great majority of Ethiopians.
I believe Eden you have the brain power to know what answer that question might bring.
Enjoy your night. Take a rest. The news in your neighborhood is not good after all.

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 29 Jul 2021, 08:02

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
28 Jul 2021, 21:52
Eden, you love “ Addis Maelda.” You posted many video clips that you thought worth watching. I noticed no one has been bothered to answer for a single one of it.
Today, I make your day. I respond. Yours truly suspect this media exists because of your uncles money.
In every issue they raised they are hundred percent against the wishes of the great majority of Ethiopians.
You might argue they are principled. They do not count percent of this percent of that.
I thought about that too, but I am not convinced. I do not know exactly when but years ago, when they first emerged, I watched one or two episodes of theirs. They are not bad, but somehow arrogant. You might know a guy who thinks he knows it all, all you have to do is shut up and listen. I felt that way about them.
At that time I have not even entertained their political affiliations. Not at all. But I was uncomfortable with their I-know- it-all attitude.
Thanks to your posting their videos, I just have started to calculate their political bent.
To make that calculation I ask why Ethiopian journalists now think entirely different from the great majority of Ethiopians.
I believe Eden you have the brain power to know what answer that question might bring.
Enjoy your night. Take a rest. The news in your neighborhood is not good after all.
I don't remember posting a lot of Addos Maleda clips. Reporting is not about telling people what they want to hear. Numbers don't lie. The price has increased by 1000%! How would you like the journalists to report the increase? Would you rather the don't report it?