Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
EPRDF

Amharas are the founders of egypt and pyramid.

Post by EPRDF » 27 Jul 2021, 22:45

I have never heard Amhara claim of its history over two hundred years. But Obbo Tolosa telling that Amhara created egypt I don't know maybe what ten thousand years ago.
So those of you who mess with Amhara be careful. You better look for your level.
[media]
[/media

Noble Amhara

Re: Amharas are the founders of egypt and pyramid.

Post by Noble Amhara » 28 Jul 2021, 01:19

The water that flows down our Mountains in Gondar Lalibela, Debre Birhan, Debre Markos was the same water that the Pharoahs and the builders of the great Egyptian civiliazation drank from. Our Mountians gave life to Ancient Egypt they all drank from the water that came from Amhara

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 28 Jul 2021, 05:12

We, Somalis, are the Pharaoh. They are called Fircoon where C is ع

And that has a meaning in our language.
Fir - lineage/dynasty
Coon - Ageless, everlasting

The Everlasting Dynasty.

Coon we call also people look younger than they are, or don't show any sign of aging.

Also the River Nile was known as Habi by Egyptian and as you may know our word for river is Wabi aka Wabi Shabelle.
Please wait, video is loading...
Amhara history is mythical because during Ancient Egypt, Menelik I didn't exist.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 28 Jul 2021, 05:53

Eden (eprdf why are you so obsessed with Amhara? Get a life. This guy is not even a historian. Amhara is indigenous to Abysinnia highlands not Israel or Yemen those are myths that less then 1% even believe in people distort those myths because of racism towards Amhara. We have ties to them as neighbors as we do with the Gamo and the Gurage of the south.

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 28 Jul 2021, 06:08

I believe Horn African people spoke Cushitic languages before Sabaen powers exported their Semitic languages to the Horn same way today Sudan speaks Arabic and Uganda/Kenya use English.

Over time, their lost their indigenous tongue but not entirely.

Cushites are older than Semitic languages including Arabic.

I study linguistics on my own and can answer many questions.

Horn people more or less (apart from small migrants) have common ancestry.

The story of Menelik I like that of the "Arab Sheikh daddies" were invented or at least misrepresented by the religious bureaucrats because they believed one had to have a direct birth or bloodline to God through the "chosen".

We are much smarter people and far more educated with ever more information and resources today.

We know better

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 28 Jul 2021, 12:09

EPDRF though it's within your right to caricature Amharas,I think though you will learn a thing or two if you are patient enough to listen to Abo Fekere Tolosa. Your parody unexpectedly brought to the stage Hawdan from behind to the throne of the pharaohs. Amharas are sidestepping clearing the way for brother Hawd! I don't expect anything but acquiescence😂 coming from you. Finally, peace going to reign, one hopes.
Last edited by TGAA on 28 Jul 2021, 14:32, edited 1 time in total.

EthioRedSea

Post by EthioRedSea » 28 Jul 2021, 14:07

Agew and Tigray people occupied the mountains and valleys of river Nile. Tigrayans still live like ancient Egyptians - the way they dress and their houses are somewhat similar. As to Amara they are Bantu African migrants from West and Southern Africa who migrated to Horn of Africa around 10th Century CE. They manged to usurp power from Aksumites and Agews around 12th Century CE after the death of King Lalibella, who is from Agew Medir or Agew Country. The Amara are genetically different from Semitic people or Tigrayans. That is why they even cannot call themselves Amhara, which Geez people do and the Amhara call themselves Amara, not Amhara. They are like Cameroon, Gunea people.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 28 Jul 2021, 14:15

:roll: Have you checked a psychiatrist recently -- you are the most unstable-- I dear say you are not even weyane. Just confused, every day you post the exact opposite of what you posted a day earlier. ወይ መአልቲ !

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 28 Jul 2021, 15:34

Noble Amhara wrote:
28 Jul 2021, 05:53
Eden (eprdf why are you so obsessed with Amhara? Get a life. This guy is not even a historian. Amhara is indigenous to Abysinnia highlands not Israel or Yemen those are myths that less then 1% even believe in people distort those myths because of racism towards Amhara. We have ties to them as neighbors as we do with the Gamo and the Gurage of the south.
I have no obsession with Amharas. I was not supposed to discuss about a.game and galla 24/7 like you guys. However, back to business, Normally, Amharas claim three thousand years of history which that history virtually belongs to Tigrigna speakers highlanders and Agew. But professor Tolosa as you hear him in this interview, he said Amharas Not Ethiopians, went to egypt, settled and formed today’s egypt. I didn’t say this the good professor is saying this which took me by surprise and loved to share it here.

Well, if we talk about history, Those medieval histories we hear about Axumite or be it Negashi and others belong more to Tigrigna speakers of highlanders. This ancient history of Abysinia or Al Habesha belongs more to Eritrean highlanders than Amhara. Amhara is a newcomer that came out of the Christian palace a few hundred years ago. Christian soldiers’ code language that was created to communicate secretly inside a palace later became an Amhara ethnic and language. Amhara is the composition of Christians mainly from ethnic groups of Agew, Oromo and Tigre, later embarrassed other southern nationalities. Amhara means Christian nothing else
TGAA wrote:
28 Jul 2021, 12:09
EPDRF though it's within your right to caricature Amharas,I think though you will learn a thing or two if you are patient enough to listen to Abo Fekere Tolosa. Your parody unexpectedly brought to the stage Hawdan from behind to the throne of the pharaohs. Amharas are sidestepping clearing the way for brother Hawd! I don't expect anything but acquiescence😂 coming from you. Finally, peace going to reign, one hopes.
Wendime TGAA

Brother Hawdian is a Somali from Somalia. From a Hawiye clan and closely related to Aideed. He claims everything under the cloud as it belongs to Somali. It is not his first time. He is doing this all the time. But what surprised me most is you just gave up quickly and left the throne, which was awarded to you by professor Obbo Tolosa, to Somali Hawdian. So can I say you disagree with the good professor narrative?

Wariya Hawdianow waalalkay,

Profeserka oromada aya leh Amxaro waxay aburtaye mazar. maxad u malayen fikirkiisa
EthioRedSea wrote:
28 Jul 2021, 14:07
That is why they even cannot call themselves Amhara, which Geez people do and the Amhara call themselves Amara, not Amhara. They are like Cameroon, Gunea people.
Wendime redsea,

Are you suggesting that Zalmaknoon is also originally from Cameroon? :lol:

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 28 Jul 2021, 16:45

Who give a fck about negash that’s Muslim Arab myth in fact the followers of Muhammad went to Eritrea first built a mosque their not in Chigray but do we talk about that? NO. In fact we rarely talk about you people but you always talking about everything about us

Amhara is superior to agames even hawdain aka ethioredsea knows if he is completely jealous of Amhara. amara is the romanced word of Amhara. H faded away during the Middle Ages from my language

Abere

Post by Abere » 28 Jul 2021, 17:03

ሀብታም ሲሰጥ ሲያይ የድሃ ወሼላው አበጠ ይባላል። ትዲያ ምን ችግር አለበት የግብፅ ሥልጣኔ የአማራ አሻራ ቢኖርበት። ሊሆን ይችላል አማር እኮ ብዙ እና ትልቅ ህዝብ ነው። ከዐረብ ቀጥሎ በሁለተኛ ደረጃ በዓለም ትልቁ ሴማዊ በህዝብ አማራ ነው። የሴማዊ ስልጣኔ ሁኖ የአማራ አሻራ ከቤተ-እምነት እስከ ምህንድስና ጥበብ ወጤቶች ያላረፈበት ማግኜት ያስቸግራል።

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 28 Jul 2021, 17:16

Not only Lalibela is Amhara but every Agew living in and south of Abergele is genetically, culturally, religiously, and historically Amhara and are same nationality as Amhara. This is why Agew Awi were being killed in metekel by agame nazis (gumuz) TPLF is a enemy to 100% of agew Awi and agew hemre including the extinct islands of bantubqemants in Amhara Region

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 28 Jul 2021, 19:13

EPRDF wrote:
28 Jul 2021, 15:34
Noble Amhara wrote:
28 Jul 2021, 05:53
I have no obsession with Amharas. I was not supposed to discuss about a.game and galla 24/7 like you guys. However, back to business, Normally, Amharas claim three thousand years of history which that history virtually belongs to Tigrigna speakers highlanders and Agew. But professor Tolosa as you hear him in this interview, he said Amharas Not Ethiopians, went to egypt, settled and formed today’s egypt. I didn’t say this the good professor is saying this which took me by surprise and loved to share it here.

Well, if we talk about history, Those medieval histories we hear about Axumite or be it Negashi and others belong more to Tigrigna speakers of highlanders. This ancient history of Abysinia or Al Habesha belongs more to Eritrean highlanders than Amhara. Amhara is a newcomer that came out of the Christian palace a few hundred years ago. Christian soldiers’ code language that was created to communicate secretly inside a palace later became an Amhara ethnic and language. Amhara is the composition of Christians mainly from ethnic groups of Agew, Oromo and Tigre, later embarrassed other southern nationalities. Amhara means Christian nothing else
TGAA wrote:
28 Jul 2021, 12:09
Wendime TGAA

Brother Hawdian is a Somali from Somalia. From a Hawiye clan and closely related to Aideed. He claims everything under the cloud as it belongs to Somali. It is not his first time. He is doing this all the time. But what surprised me most is you just gave up quickly and left the throne, which was awarded to you by professor Obbo Tolosa, to Somali Hawdian. So can I say you disagree with the good professor narrative?

Wariya Hawdianow waalalkay,

Profeserka oromada aya leh Amxaro waxay aburtaye mazar. maxad u malayen fikirkiisa
EthioRedSea wrote:
28 Jul 2021, 14:07
That is why they even cannot call themselves Amhara, which Geez people do and the Amhara call themselves Amara, not Amhara. They are like Cameroon, Gunea people.
Wendime redsea,

Are you suggesting that Zalmaknoon is also originally from Cameroon? :lol:
"which was awarded to you by professor Obbo Tolosa"

If the good professor supports his claim with verifiable evidence none takes it away. If it doesn't exist or was not done none can award it. 'it is an either-or proposition. Unlike you, I am comfortable with either outcome.