Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Weyane.is.dead
Member+

The war against shi.ntam weyanes is a blessing in disguise for Ethiopians

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 27 Jul 2021, 12:32

The war against tplf has brought an opportunity to unite the country that was suffering from ethnic division. Much like adwa, this is an opportunity where all Ethiopians will have played a part and won.
Record numbers of young Ethiopians are joining the Ethiopian Defense Forces. This will boost Ethiopia's defence capability. Egypt boasts of almost a million strong army. Ethiopia now has the chance to overtake that.
For those who think tplf has any chance I'd just :lol: :lol: :lol: at you. Low iq tplf will be history within few months. There's a bigger scheme behind this war, tplf is just a tool.

Za-Ilmaknun

Re: The war against shi.ntam weyanes is a blessing in disguise for Ethiopians

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 27 Jul 2021, 12:57

Weyane.is.dead wrote:
27 Jul 2021, 12:32
The war against tplf has brought an opportunity to unite the country that was suffering from ethnic division. Much like adwa, this is an opportunity where all Ethiopians will have played a part and won.
Record numbers of young Ethiopians are joining the Ethiopian Defense Forces. This will boost Ethiopia's defence capability. Egypt boasts of almost a million strong army. Ethiopia now has the chance to overtake that.
For those who think tplf has any chance I'd just :lol: :lol: :lol: at you. Low iq tplf will be history within few months. There's a bigger scheme behind this war, tplf is just a tool.
This indeed is an opportunity the country have been waiting for a long time. A country wounded and scarred by the TPLF three decades of occupation is now seeing its emancipation. Not only TPLF but also the invaders who are eyeing to control our fertile lands and water resources are going to be met with a determined foe. The TPLF machination is indeed a blessing in disguise!!

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 27 Jul 2021, 13:25

Tigrayans need to understand the legacy they are leaving their future generations. When all this war is done and dusted they will be remembered as the party that sided with the enemy. Banda will be their name. It's better for Tigrayans to abandon tplf and join their fellow Ethiopians.
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
27 Jul 2021, 12:57
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
This indeed is an opportunity the country have been waiting for a long time. A country wounded and scarred by the TPLF three decades of occupation is now seeing its emancipation. Not only TPLF but also the invaders who are eyeing to control our fertile lands and water resources are going to be met with a determined foe. The TPLF machination is indeed a blessing in disguise!!

ethioscience

Post by ethioscience » 27 Jul 2021, 13:28

It‘s a blessing in disguise for the whole HOA to erase these cancers

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 27 Jul 2021, 15:48

:shock: :shock: :shock: low iq terrorist tplf is finishing Tigray off
ethioscience wrote:
27 Jul 2021, 13:28
It‘s a blessing in disguise for the whole HOA to erase these cancers

Aba

Post by Aba » 27 Jul 2021, 16:11

ለተቀማጭ ሰማይ ቅርቡ ነው
Weyane.is.dead wrote:

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 27 Jul 2021, 17:16

Mentally retarded imbecile seek help somewhere else.
Aba wrote:
27 Jul 2021, 16:11
ለተቀማጭ ሰማይ ቅርቡ ነው
Weyane.is.dead wrote:

Aba

Post by Aba » 27 Jul 2021, 17:22

ሂድ እንግዲህ :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
Please wait, video is loading...
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
27 Jul 2021, 17:16
Aba wrote:
ለተቀማጭ ሰማይ ቅርቡ ነው
Weyane.is.dead wrote:

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 27 Jul 2021, 17:37

Aba wrote:
27 Jul 2021, 17:22
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
Aba wrote:
ለተቀማጭ ሰማይ ቅርቡ ነው
Weyane.is.dead wrote:

Aba

Post by Aba » 27 Jul 2021, 17:46

ምከረው ምከረው፣ እምቢ ካለ መከራ ይምከረው።
Noble Amhara wrote:
27 Jul 2021, 17:37

Aba wrote:
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
Aba wrote:
ለተቀማጭ ሰማይ ቅርቡ ነው
Weyane.is.dead wrote:

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 27 Jul 2021, 22:55

You're still retarded, sorry no one here can help.
Aba wrote:
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
Aba wrote:
ለተቀማጭ ሰማይ ቅርቡ ነው
Weyane.is.dead wrote:

Aba

Post by Aba » 27 Jul 2021, 23:17

ኣላዋቂ ሳሚ ንፍጥ ይለቀልቃል :oops: :oops:
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
27 Jul 2021, 22:55
Aba wrote:
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
Aba wrote:
ለተቀማጭ ሰማይ ቅርቡ ነው
Weyane.is.dead wrote:

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 27 Jul 2021, 23:21

I forgot you're slow. I c a n n o t h-e-l-p y o u, s e e k h e l p e l e s e w h e r e.
Aba wrote:
27 Jul 2021, 23:17
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
Aba wrote:
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
Aba wrote:
ለተቀማጭ ሰማይ ቅርቡ ነው
Weyane.is.dead wrote:

Aba

Post by Aba » 27 Jul 2021, 23:39

Speaking of slow, weyane is alive and well and is now in Weldya, while you're trying to figure out what I wrote. :lol: :mrgreen:
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
27 Jul 2021, 23:21
I forgot you're slow. I c a n n o t h-e-l-p y o u, s e e k h e l p e l e s e w h e r e.
Aba wrote:
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
Aba wrote:
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
Aba wrote:
ለተቀማጭ ሰማይ ቅርቡ ነው

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 28 Jul 2021, 00:16

Congratulations you're
Aba wrote:
27 Jul 2021, 23:39
Speaking of slow, weyane is alive and well and is now in Weldya, while you're trying to figure out what I wrote. :lol: :mrgreen:
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
Aba wrote:
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
Aba wrote:
Weyane.is.dead wrote:

Aba

Post by Aba » 28 Jul 2021, 01:06

Not yet. Wedi medhin aka Issu jillo is next, of course,
after Mamo qillo. You can then celebrate your liberation
from tyranny thanks to weyane beAl sirre.
:lol: :mrgreen:
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
28 Jul 2021, 00:16
Congratulations you're
[image]ps://loginportal.funnyjunk.com/pictures/Super_4e1804_1148558.jpg[/image]
Aba wrote:
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
Aba wrote:
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
Aba wrote:

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 28 Jul 2021, 01:38

Life must be really hard for a slow individual like you. I'm not going to insult a mentally retarded person. Life already does it.
Aba wrote:
28 Jul 2021, 01:06
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
Congratulations you're
Aba wrote:
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
Aba wrote:
Weyane.is.dead wrote:

Aba

Post by Aba » 28 Jul 2021, 02:37

Weyane beat the crap out of your dumbass Mamo qillo, Issu jillo, FoTa lebash Amhara, and UAE combined. How is that possible? You must be so dumb you spent 20 years in the trenches for what?
What a moron. You might as well say goodbye to your two idiots. :lol: :mrgreen:
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
28 Jul 2021, 01:38
Life must be really hard for a slow individual like you. I'm not going to insult a mentally retarded person. Life already does it.
Aba wrote:
28 Jul 2021, 01:06
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
Congratulations you're
Aba wrote:
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
Aba wrote:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 28 Jul 2021, 07:45

As Tigray war intensifies, Ethiopia parades new army recruits (Imbedded Video)
https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/ ... ssion=true

Bahir Dar City, Debre Birhan Town Rally In Response To Mobilization Against Terrorist TPLF

https://www.fanabc.com/english/bahir-da ... rist-tplf/

Addis Ababa, July 28, 2021 (FBC) – Thousands of residents of Bahir Dar City and Debre Birhan town have taken to streets to show allegiance for the call from regional state to mobilize against aggression of the TPLF terrorist organization.

Demonstrators in Bahir Dar City have held placards with slogans such as “No More Perpetration against the Amhara People”, “We Fight for Wellbeing of Ethiopia”, “Foreign Powers shall stop Meddling in Ethiopia’s Internal Issues”, “Death is imminent to those Conspiring against Ethiopia,”, among others.

Residnets of Bahir Dar further denounced atroctieis being committed by the terrorist organization in the Northern and North Easter parts of the country.

Supporters in Debre Birhan town also condemned belligerence and cold-blooded attacks by the terrorist TPLF forces against civilians in various parts of Northern Ethiopia.

The reaffirmed strong support for Ethiopian National Defense Force, Amhara Special Force and Militia and Special Forces of the regional stated in defending sovereignty of the nation from threats of the TPLF group.

Mulubirhan Haile, TDP Public Relations Head

Tigray Democratic Party Demands That TPLF Be Prosecuted For Genocide, War Crimes

https://www.fanabc.com/english/tigray-d ... ar-crimes/

Addis Ababa, July 28, 2021 (FBC) – The terrorist TPLF should be prosecuted for genocidal acts it has been carrying out in Tigray region by deploying child soldiers and elders to dismantle, Tigray Democratic Party (TDP) stated.

Efforts should be exerted to make the international community understand the human and material crises being caused by the TPLF in Tigray, it added.

Tigray Democratic Party Public Relations Head, Mulubirhan Haile told ENA that the heinous acts of the terrorist TPLF have been hurting not only the people of Tigray but also the rest of Ethiopians.

The TPLF group is engaged in activities that are harming the lives of the people in the region, despite its propaganda that it stands for the welfare of Tigrayans, he noted.

The true nature of the group has been exposed as it is recruiting and deploying child soldiers and the elderly in the war it waged to dismantle Ethiopia, in addition to blocking humanitarian aid that must reach the region.

Such acts are war crimes that should bring the group to be prosecuted for committing genocide under international laws, the PR head said.

Mulubirhan called on the federal government to take the appropriate measures to stop the evil acts of the TPLF terrorist group and free the people of Tigray from the extreme oppression they have been suffering.

Yohannes Goitom, ETCOBC Chairman

Ethiopian Tigrayans Civil Organization Board Chairman, Yohannes Goitom said the continued destructive acts of the terrorist TPLF by rejecting the unilateral ceasefire declared by the government to create conducive environment for humanitarian aid and farming activities in Tigray should be considered as international crime committed against humanity.

The group is also responsible for the anarchy being witnessed in Tigray as a result of the tens of thousands prisoners it freed, he noted.

The board chairman criticized the international community for not condemning the terrorist TPLF group in every of its criminality, including the deployment of child soldiers.

Aba

Post by Aba » 28 Jul 2021, 07:59

New recruits? But, the seasoned veterans couldn't stop weyane. :shock: :lol: :mrgreen: