Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
EPRDF

የእነ Zilmakununና የእነ TGAA ሲያመልኩት የነበረ ጠ/ሚ ዱቄት ሆነ

Post by EPRDF » 26 Jul 2021, 18:26

Amazing ! too soon.

We told our Amhara brothers and sisters this man won't help their cause or the cause of that of Ethiopia, but they are unwilling to hear something negative about their Moses because he started slaughtering Tigaru on their behalf. In less than a year now they have begun to cry over the man whom they believed their savior.

There are many of them still out there fooling themselves and living in delusion. They are telling us weyane is decimated in raya, dabrq, alamata...etc. the fact is Woyane has been gaining upper hand militarily and controlled all those towns.

I just don't understand why they lie to themselves, thier people and us. In the same way of lie and deception of their character, they handed over the country to Woyne and Shaabiya and made the country landlocked with its 100M inhabitants thirty years ago. Like the saying goes "old habits die hard" they are still keep lying to finish off that poor country.

Here some of grain of truth...

TGAA
Member+

Re: የእነ Zilmakununና የእነ TGAA ሲያመልኩት የነበረ ጠ/ሚ ዱቄት ሆነ

Post by TGAA » 27 Jul 2021, 00:51

Ato EPDRF my view is that you are a smarter guy more than you let on, but your arguments are so flimsy it is hard to make sense of them.
Let me go with you
Amharas cause ( what is the Amharas cause separate and distinct from other Ethiopians)
What is the cause of Ethiopia?
Is he considered moses because he started slaughtering Tigaru? What do you mean?
Their savior ( Amhara’s I guess, from what or whom?
weyanes military prowess is supposedly to be measured by raya, dabrq, alamata scrimish and do you still think that weyans going to overthrow Abiy militarily?
I hope you understand no love is lost between the Ethiopian people and Weyanes. There are millions and millions of Ethiopians willing to pay whatever is necessary not to let Weyane get close to the central power. Make my word that once the smoke dissipates you will see weyanes cannibalizing themselves, what Ethiopians had to do is keep the quarantine robustly.that is it.

Here is the problem with you guys, meant your kind and ilks, who are busy lionizing weyanes. You are so weak politically, and military -- you see weyanes as a means to come to power. Your so-called “the newly formed TG)are the most hated and most threatening to Ethiopian people. your strawman arguments, obfuscations will not save weyanes from sure death or bring the most ant-Ethiopians to the power center such as Ayatola jewar or ledetu .

The newly formed transitional government will comprise
1, TDF's political wing will represent Tigray
2, OFC that includes Jawar Mohammed and Beqele Garba, Olf of the Jalmaro wing
3, Balderas that represented by Eskinder Nega
4, Hiber of Lidetu and engineer yiliqal
5, And all the opposition parties who have a stake in Ethiopian politics.

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 27 Jul 2021, 20:01

TGAA wrote:
27 Jul 2021, 00:51
You are so weak politically, and military -- you see weyanes as a means to come to power.
I don't know why on every issue you hide beneath Woyane.

Didn't you collaborate with a foreign force and killed the founders and top leaders of Woyane? Didn't you arrest high-rank military officers and political leaders of Woyane and actually they are sitting in your prison cell as we speak?

Now you are fighting the people of Tigray and they are fighting you back for their dignity and for their political belief. If you were rational and smart enough, you could have sought and advocated for a political solution for the crisis that was started by the incompetent PM whom you worship. I'm telling you even if you win this war, you will never win the politics they are fighting for.

Your so-called “the newly formed TG)are the most hated and most threatening to Ethiopian people. your strawman arguments, obfuscations will not save weyanes from sure death or bring the most ant-Ethiopians to the power center such as Ayatola jewar or ledetu
I don't know, ato TGAA, who are the Ethiopian peopl for you those you call them Ethiopians. As far as I'm concerned and to tell you with the whole certainty, Jawar and Beqele have the support of 90% of Oromo mass population of forty million. That is why the 7th king lost his ball to stand in front of them to campaign in election.

Anyway, If you believe you'll be successful in your journey by suffocating the voice of this huge segment of people, Well, mengdun cherQ yargeleh. But I assure you'll never breathe the air of peace, never!

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 27 Jul 2021, 22:59

My frined as they say " you are entitled to your opinion,but you are not entitled to your own facts"
Here is fact 1.

Debresion declaring that he overtook the northern command where 70% Ethiopian mechanized army was stationed to protect Tigry from Eritrea. Most of the high echelons of the northern commanders were Weyaes. These treason deeds of weyanes are not in your political expediency radar. According to you, Abiy is at fault for letting weyanes backstab EDF. I don't really need your explanation why weyanes did that -- they did it.
Here also TPLF daring action of launching a rocket to Eritrea

I hope you noticed it is not walta reporting these weyanes attacks.

I am talking about the majority of the Ethiopian people ---and you are saying that 90 % of Oromos are behind Jawar and Bekele Gerba. Both could be true, I guess-- Since the Oromo Ethiopians are the largest but not the majority population, as usually presented by Oromo nationalists. Let me ask you one question -- do you think 90% want to secede from Ethiopia and form their own Oromo independent country? without going in detail how that is done. Do they want the other Ethiopians in their midst (15 million)to be discriminated against and to not have the same civil right as Oromos?
So if you say they support Jawar and Bekele most of the Oromo people must be for the independent nation of Oromia. Bekel Gerba and Jawar are the proponents of these ideas and actions, The ethnic cleansing that went off because of Jawar and Bekle instigated politics attests to that fact, you can deny as you may the fact was that -- the Ethiopian people were expected from these two individuals and that was what they got. These two heroes of yours were willing to sleep with weyane , though 6,000 ormos were slaughtered by weyane agazi army in their struggle for freedom -- look now jawar's and bekele's associates are crowding weyanes media, you don't expect jewar and bekle will be disappointed by that. Here you are an ardent supporter of Weyanes because Abiy is not suffocating Amharas enough to subjugate them just weyane's time. It isn't that Oromia is not benefiting because of Abiy's leadership, it isn't that the Oromos don't have real power as it were during weyane years -- but inculcated hate of Amharas are driving the resentment and hate toward Abiy. Here as a conclusion, I have to say this --if your political goal is for independent Oromia -- jawar and Bekle would be your man to follow --including "the so-called 90% Ormos, (which I doubt had they known the nitty-gritty of their hate politics that is being spoused by jawar and bekele) but if you are talking about a multinational democratic nation that respects the human and individual Ethiopians, these virulent tribalists should not be part of the Ethiopian political discourse let alone to have a leadership position.

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 29 Jul 2021, 17:06

Let me ask you one question -- do you think 90% want to secede from Ethiopia and form their own Oromo independent country? without going in detail how that is done. So if you say they support Jawar and Bekele most of the Oromo people must be for the independent nation of Oromia. Bekel Gerba and Jawar are the proponents of these ideas and actions,
Ato TG,

You are paranoid of you own hallucination, pale. No Oromo, even Jawar or Beqele advocates the secession agenda of Oromia. All Oromo organizations claim their self-determination inside their region be respected. They said it loud and clear they don't want Amhara/Tigre master to sit on their shoulders. BTW this is the demand of ninety percent of the Ethiopian population as well. Now tell me what is hard about respecting this simple populace demand?

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 29 Jul 2021, 18:37

First and Formost this is the first time anyone writing " self-determination inside their region be respected" I hope you know what you are talking about -- I meant that sincerely, and illuminate what it meant "self-determination inside their region "? Self -administration? Give me a clue.
You are hovoring not to answer the other question what about other Ethiopians residing in geographical Oromia 15,000000 -- what about their right? Are they going to have all the rights accorded to Oromos or are their right to be taken by the whim of bekle gerba and jawar and Co ?
Either you understand what federalism means (not ethnic federalism with self-determination * ) Federalism is for the lack of better terms a self-governing principle with confines of the state or local government. And most of all discrimination of any kind against other citizens is forbidden. period. I have been following the radical Oromo politics for a long time, I am not just jumping in the pond with assumptions. so paranoia and hallucinations I leave them at bay -- but you can not state the fact that the undercurrent of the radical Oromo politics is devoid of this delusional thinking with a straight face.