Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
ittuabafarda

You Leaders & Pundits! You Must Be Ashamed of Yourselve!!!

Post by ittuabafarda » 25 Jul 2021, 19:59

This has been one of the saddest moments in my Allah Blessed life. I thought things will never come to this point where two upright and harmonious groups of people are pushed to go after each other's throat. It happens to be between the two most inter-married ethnic groups. O Almighty Our Creator! I am down on my knees begging you to stop this madness! Agegnehu Teshager and Debre, you two, have let your people down. The youth of both regions does not deserve to be the cannon fodder of war mongers. Instead of smartphones and tablets it is pushed to carry deadly AK47’s and shoved on the never tiring conveyor belt feeding the never ending war effort lit up by war mongers. Whichever ways the chip might fall in this bloody conflict nobody should be proud of the outcome of this carnage. Nobody!!!
And you loud-mouthed social media warriors!!! Please just keep your dragon breathed mouths shut for a change. Stop fanning the flames of war! You are inciting otherwise friendly groups of people into bloody conflicts no one will be the ultimate winner. You have turned into dogs of war. You must be ashamed of yourselves!!!

Noble Amhara

Re: You Leaders & Pundits! You Must Be Ashamed of Yourselve!!!

Post by Noble Amhara » 25 Jul 2021, 20:10

i cant wait to see all those tigray invaders to amhara nation in body bags. its time amhara gains its respect as a nation and mow down these satan rases and their douchebag children i wish they be sent back to tigray as dead bodies to their parents then the war shall end

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 25 Jul 2021, 20:56

The bloodletting will be so horrible that whole villages and town will run empty of inhabitants. It is going to make Syria just a weekend cakewalk. Tens possibly hundreds of thousands will perish in this nonsense. I wouldn't mind if the AU sends a peacekeeping units to keep these two brotherly people apart from sending their future, their youth to brutal conflicts. At the end of the day, it is just one [ deleted ] killing another [ deleted ]. You damn, damn, damn, damn, damned stubborn niggaaz!!!!!

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 25 Jul 2021, 21:06

Time will always bring the cloaked woyane out naked! You don't have to call on the AU to save you though. You wanted war, you got war! We only can have empathy for those that had no such desire. Your boss, Getachew Reda, said "the unilateral cease-fire is a sick joke". Now it's time for him to receive his medicine which was caused by the offer of peace, war. You his supporter have to kneel-down and cry, as you should. :arrow:
ittuabafarda wrote:
25 Jul 2021, 20:56
The bloodletting will be so horrible that whole villages and town will run empty of inhabitants. It is going to make Syria just a weekend cakewalk. Tens possibly hundreds of thousands will perish in this nonsense. I wouldn't mind if the AU sends a peacekeeping units to keep these two brotherly people apart from sending their future, their youth to brutal conflicts. At the end of the day, it is just one [ deleted ] killing another [ deleted ]. You damn, damn, damn, damn, damned stubborn niggaaz!!!!!

Abere

Post by Abere » 25 Jul 2021, 21:13

ittuabafarda,
Indeed, the situation in Ethiopia is very sad. But I don't understand the reason you tried to implicate Agegnehu Teshager in this statement of yours: <<Agegnehu Teshager and Debre, you two, have let your people down>>. The person to blame for this whole crisis situation is Debretsion of TPLF. You would have bee reasonably correct if you made contrast between Abiy Ahmed and Debretsion.

--- In my analysis, Abiy Ahmed's dereliction of duty by mysteriously pulling out of Mekelle, after sacrifice of thousands of lives, resulted in such situation where thousands of Tigre underage child are dying like flies simply to re-install TPLF killing machine. Abiy Ahmed let the Tigre woayne dog out on Amhara. The rabid Tigre Woyane dog is ranting on genociding Amhara people. What else should Agengenhu Teshager do other than calling Amhara people to defend itself when Abiy Ahmed, the commander in chief of the national defense force failed to discharge this honorable duty of bringing the crazed TPLF to justice.

---- No body wants crisis, but the Amhara people has been tolerating the Tigre Woyane for more than three decades. So, to call the citizens to be on stand by and get to defend themselves is the most honorable thing a true leader should do. I guess that is Agegnehu Teshager has done.

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 25 Jul 2021, 22:09

Abere,

Thank you for being so civil in your conversation with me. It shows we have a shared love for that gem of the colored called Ethiopia. My beef with the so-called politicians and leaders of ethnic group has its origin in their never ending war mongering. We all remember the bloody conflict between our people and our Eritrean brothers and sisters in 1998-2000. To the tune of 100,000 youths on both sides were needlessly sacrificed for a small piece of forsaken joint. That was called a war for Badme. If you include those left with both mental and physical scars from that war, the casualties could surpass the alleged 100,000 killed by tens of thousands. The dispute that triggered that destructive war is still an open case for the war mongers.

Now we have the Wolkait and other places few people knew before. The environment is now primed for another senseless way no one will be the ultimate winner. The first shot have been fired already. As a father of two wonderful children and now two angelic grandchildren I can help to take the youths of both warring sides as my own. As far as the government side, we have been told lies after lies about the goons(leaders) of the TPLF by its military commanders. Weren't we told the TPLF was rendered as something that has lost its ability to wage a war? Then where all this suddenly come from? It was able to give Jula's army a devastating licking in a matter of a week. Still the lying did not stop. After his army took a beating and tens of thousands were taken prisoners we were then told by the PM himself the army was ordered to stand down and withdraw from that region. By that measure the Tigray region is declared a foreign nation left to be owned by the goons of TPLF who have been riding on the backs of those upright people for more than 45 years. Since then Debre and his demons have been slaughtering those among their own people who decided to work with the now defunct provisional administration. They now feel the undisputed champions in the hood and that is why we see them waging war in the Afar region. Those Enver Hoxha worshipping commies seem to have their eyes fixated on Addis/Finfine. Who knows with the help of cloned Tamrat's, Doula's and Herman's they may be able to achieve just that in a matter of a few years. Then the vicious cycle of bloody conflict will go on and on and on!!!!

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 25 Jul 2021, 22:12

Woyane grandpa, unfortunately for you, the war is not just between your Tigray and Amhara, as you have designed it form the very beginning. We know this fact is killing you. It's your fate, take it standing up. Don't blabber nonsense.

ittuabafarda wrote:
25 Jul 2021, 22:09
Abere,

Thank you for being so civil in your conversation with me. It shows we have a shared love for that gem of the colored called Ethiopia. My beef with the so-called politicians and leaders of ethnic group has its origin in their never ending war mongering. We all remember the bloody conflict between our people and our Eritrean brothers and sisters in 1998-2000. To the tune of 100,000 youths on both sides were needlessly sacrificed for a small piece of forsaken joint. That was called a war for Badme. If you include those left with both mental and physical scars from that war, the casualties could surpass the alleged 100,000 killed by tens of thousands. The dispute that triggered that destructive war is still an open case for the war mongers.

Now we have the Wolkait and other places few people knew before. The environment is now primed for another senseless way no one will be the ultimate winner. The first shot have been fired already. As a father of two wonderful children and now two angelic grandchildren I can help to take the youths of both warring sides as my own. As far as the government side, we have been told lies after lies about the goons(leaders) of the TPLF by its military commanders. Weren't we told the TPLF was rendered as something that has lost its ability to wage a war? Then where all this suddenly come from? It was able to give Jula's army a devastating licking in a matter of a week. Still the lying did not stop. After his army took a beating and tens of thousands were taken prisoners we were then told by the PM himself the army was ordered to stand down and withdraw from that region. By that measure the Tigray region is declared a foreign nation left to be owned by the goons of TPLF who have been riding on the backs of those upright people for more than 45 years. Since then Debre and his demons have been slaughtering those among their own people who decided to work with the now defunct provisional administration. They now feel the undisputed champions in the hood and that is why we see them waging war in the Afar region. Those Enver Hoxha worshipping commies seem to have their eyes fixated on Addis/Finfine. Who knows with the help of cloned Tamrat's, Doula's and Herman's they may be able to achieve just that in a matter of a few years. Then the vicious cycle of bloody conflict will go on and on and on!!!!

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 25 Jul 2021, 22:41

You better not forget who started the war and bragged about it. It was the Ethiopian Northern Command, which was stationed their for 20+ years the TPLF attacked, not Amhara army, as you wish it to be after the fact.

Lakeshore

Post by Lakeshore » 26 Jul 2021, 00:05

በትግሬ ጁንታ አና ደጋፊውቹ የትግሬ ህዝብ መቃብር ላይ ኣዲስትዋ ኢትዮጵያ አንደገና ትገነባልች። ትግሬ የኛ ህዝብ ነው ኢትዮጵያዊ ነው የሚል ተረት የለም። ኢትዮጵያዊ ከሆነ አዛው ትግሬ ውስጥ ሆኖ ጁንታውን ይዋጋ። ማንኛውም ትግሬ በምርኮ ሆነ በስደት ወደ የትኛውም የሃገሪቱ ክፈል አንዳገባ መደረግ ኣለባቸው ያኔ ብቻ ነው ጁንታውን ሊጋፈጡ የሚችሉት። ጨው ለራስ ህ በትል ጣፍጥ ኣለበለዚያ ደንጋይ ነው በለው ይጥሉሃል አንዲሉ ትግሬ ጁንታን ካልተዋጋ ሽ ሽቶ ኣምራክልል በምደብቅ ነጻ ለምሆን ይሚያደርገው ጥረት ተቀባይነት የለውም። አንደገና እየያዙ ወደ ግናባር መላክ ነው ያለመሳሪያ ምግብ ያበስላሉ።

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 26 Jul 2021, 00:08

Revelations wrote:
25 Jul 2021, 22:41

You either don't know what you are talking about or your emotion is temporarily compromised. Beat it! Get lost!!!

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 26 Jul 2021, 00:51

Cry me a river, grampa, እትቱ በረደኝ! Exposed and uncloaked woyane.

ittuabafarda wrote:
26 Jul 2021, 00:08
Revelations wrote:
25 Jul 2021, 22:41

You either don't know what you are talking about or your emotion is temporarily compromised. Beat it! Get lost!!!

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 26 Jul 2021, 05:52

You are a snake, an idi@t one. How can you equate the criminals acts to the ones who are defending themselves ? You guys are evils of evils. Oh God ! How come you you punish children twice? Human shield and then beg on their dead bodies. Crooked evils
ittuabafarda wrote:
25 Jul 2021, 19:59
This has been one of the saddest moments in my Allah Blessed life. I thought things will never come to this point where two upright and harmonious groups of people are pushed to go after each other's throat. It happens to be between the two most inter-married ethnic groups. O Almighty Our Creator! I am down on my knees begging you to stop this madness! Agegnehu Teshager and Debre, you two, have let your people down. The youth of both regions does not deserve to be the cannon fodder of war mongers. Instead of smartphones and tablets it is pushed to carry deadly AK47’s and shoved on the never tiring conveyor belt feeding the never ending war effort lit up by war mongers. Whichever ways the chip might fall in this bloody conflict nobody should be proud of the outcome of this carnage. Nobody!!!
And you loud-mouthed social media warriors!!! Please just keep your dragon breathed mouths shut for a change. Stop fanning the flames of war! You are inciting otherwise friendly groups of people into bloody conflicts no one will be the ultimate winner. You have turned into dogs of war. You must be ashamed of yourselves!!!

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 26 Jul 2021, 06:01

Swallow your own spit dirty Galla. The tigre number less the 4 million who are they to us nothing more then Derek cockroaches from a desert to stomp on when they enter my closed door

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 26 Jul 2021, 23:20

Noble Amhara wrote:
26 Jul 2021, 06:01
Swallow your own spit dirty Galla. The tigre number less the 4 million who are they to us nothing more then Derek cockroaches from a desert to stomp on when they enter my closed door
You are so rude. You are not as a 'noble' as you claim to be. From the trash you talk you must be some trash born and raised unattended like those eyal-al-souqs at the Middle East bazaars. You must be ashamed of yourselves for hurling despicable insults at someone you don't even know. Just beat it! Get lost!!!

Lakeshore

Post by Lakeshore » 27 Jul 2021, 00:02

በትግሬ ጁንታ አና ደጋፊውቹ የትግሬ ህዝብ መቃብር ላይ ኣዲስትዋ ኢትዮጵያ አንደገና ትገነባልች። ትግሬ የኛ ህዝብ ነው ኢትዮጵያዊ ነው የሚል ተረት የለም። ኢትዮጵያዊ ከሆነ አዛው ትግሬ ውስጥ ሆኖ ጁንታውን ይዋጋ። ማንኛውም ትግሬ በምርኮ ሆነ በስደት ወደ የትኛውም የሃገሪቱ ክፈል አንዳገባ መደረግ ኣለባቸው ያኔ ብቻ ነው ጁንታውን ሊጋፈጡ የሚችሉት። ጨው ለራስ ህ በትል ጣፍጥ ኣለበለዚያ ደንጋይ ነው በለው ይጥሉሃል አንዲሉ ትግሬ ጁንታን ካልተዋጋ ሽ ሽቶ ኣምራክልል በምደብቅ ነጻ ለምሆን ይሚያደርገው ጥረት ተቀባይነት የለውም። አንደገና እየያዙ ወደ ግናባር መላክ ነው ያለመሳሪያ ምግብ ያበስላሉ።

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 27 Jul 2021, 00:59

:mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:
ittuabafarda wrote:
26 Jul 2021, 23:20
Noble Amhara wrote:
You are so rude. You are not as a 'noble' as you claim to be. From the trash you talk you must be some trash born and raised unattended like those eyal-al-souqs at the Middle East bazaars. You must be ashamed of yourselves for hurling despicable insults at someone you don't even know. Just beat it! Get lost!!!

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 27 Jul 2021, 19:57

There is depressing news from the Afar region today. It is reported that members of the militia from this region went on rampage and murdered hundreds of Somali civilians. It is also reported that protesters have effectively blocked the railway line. This is why I consider conflicts in that country senseless. If this is true the loosening up of federal authority and rule of law is fast disappearing and spreading. Mind you, this is the very region pleaded for help from other regions after the goons of TPLF invaded its territory. I was never a fan of ethnic politics and I will never be impressed by it for whatever left of my blessed life. Equality is a quest sacred to all of us but bigotry is the cursed side of ethnic politics that always lead to such wanton killings. Now we gonna see retaliatory killings and the axe grinding will go on and on. What do you make of this? I am totally crestfallen by this tragic news.

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 27 Jul 2021, 20:02

You have been unmasked already, አይተ እትቱ በረደኝ! Hard for you to don a new identity unless you create a new account. :arrow:
ittuabafarda wrote:
27 Jul 2021, 19:57
There is depressing news from the Afar region today. It is reported that members of the militia from this region went on rampage and murdered hundreds of Somali civilians. It is also reported that protesters have effectively blocked the railway line. This is why I consider conflicts in that country senseless. If this is true the loosening up of federal authority and rule of law is fast disappearing and spreading. Mind you, this is the very region pleaded for help from other regions after the goons of TPLF invaded its territory. I was never a fan of ethnic politics and I will never be impressed by it for whatever left of my blessed life. Equality is a quest sacred to all of us but bigotry is the cursed side of ethnic politics that always lead to such wanton killings. Now we gonna see retaliatory killings and the axe grinding will go on and on. What do you make of this? I am totally crestfallen by this tragic news.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 27 Jul 2021, 20:20

Noble Amhara wrote:
You dirty redar$$ baboon Chimp can't stop sweating, bragging and ranting like a wild mad dog using your cursed dirty front and back holes. Keep barking and make me and my dog laugh loud at your miserable braying. We know that you are a camouflaged tplf agent pretending to be an amhara extremist fascist. Your punishment did not start yet seriously. Hopefully you may come to your senses and seek peace before you are forced to swallow your dirty spit and the whole sh!t. :P :P

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 29 Jul 2021, 02:23

The goons of TPLF are said to be the ones that played the instigating role that culminated in the killing of innocent civilians in the Afar region. They will try to duplicate that either in the Amhara and Oromia regions so these two upright people will go after each other throats. They had tried that when they were in full control of central government and they now are trying to strike the match leading to an all out mayhem. Then they will go out and fish in the troubled waters. They believe in their minds and cursed hearts that the only way they can sustain a living in their worn out forsaken joint is by keeping others tied up killing each other. That is called governance principle by a drunken minority. They know they have trashed their region by getting it overworked beyond repair. They know they can't survive by going it alone. They know that more than anyone else. They also know that survival and flourishing possibility is next to none when sandwiched between their hostile neighbor to the north and fire spitting giants to their south, west and east. This scenario is the creation of their own cruel behavior and how they treated everyone around them. They used to mow down peaceful citizens for just going out in the streets to make their problems. They made citizens disappear without a trace. They hauled people into stinking prisons without due process in a court of law. The looted the nation's coffers like there was no tomorrow. I did not make all this up. They are backed up by the numerous reports by their today's bosom buddies Amnesty International in all!!! Now they are pitching their unfortunate youth against more than 115 million people. A few years ago someone tried to tell me that his region is like Israel. His people are surrounded by hostile people like Israel. I was like 'Am I hearing a mad man talking or what?' I was down on the floor laughing my mouth off. I bet you Debre and his lieutenants will tell you the same if you pull them by the side and just tickle them. Yes Israel has been surrounded by hostile neighbors numbering into hundreds of millions but the difference is its hostile neighbors want to wipe its citizens off the face of the earth and take the land. If you ask every Oromo, Amhara and the rest of the 80 ethnic groups if he/she is interested in taking Debre's region he/she will tell you like 'No thank you. I am not interested. I would like to help but no sir I don't wanna own that piece of you know what'.