Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Naga Tuma
Member+

Re: You Leaders & Pundits! You Must Be Ashamed of Yourselve!!!

Post by Naga Tuma » 29 Jul 2021, 02:48

ittuabafarda wrote:
25 Jul 2021, 20:56
I wouldn't mind if the AU sends a peacekeeping units to keep these two brotherly people apart from sending their future, their youth to brutal conflicts.
Abba Farda,

ፈርደ ጉሉፉ ቤክታ? Do you know to gallop on Pfarda (German) back?

As sad as this is, it could have been worse if the anarchists got their way. Do you remember the "Ethiopia out of ... " mantra?
ittuabafarda wrote:
... a shared love for that gem of the colored called Ethiopia. My
I think this expression errs on two counts.

First, identifying colored suggests there exists an identification of colorless. A spontaneous question that I asked the first time I ever heard the identification colored is this: Are there colorless people?

Second, in a democratic collective, a search for a gem among them is offensive to the rest. Don't you think?

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 29 Jul 2021, 03:12

Naga Tuma wrote:
29 Jul 2021, 02:48
ittuabafarda wrote:
I wouldn't mind if the AU sends a peacekeeping units to keep these two brotherly people apart from sending their future, their youth to brutal conflicts.
Abba Farda,

As sad as this is, it could have been worse if the anarchists got their way. Do you remember the "Ethiopia out of ... " mantra?
ittuabafarda wrote:

First, identifying colored suggests there exists an identification of colorless. A spontaneous question that I asked the first time I ever heard the identification colored is this: Are there colorless people?

Second, in a democratic collective, a search for a gem among them is offensive to the rest. Don't you think?
What?

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 29 Jul 2021, 21:00

ittuabafarda wrote:
29 Jul 2021, 03:12
Naga Tuma wrote:
ittuabafarda wrote:
Abba Farda,

ittuabafarda wrote:

What?
Too much outside the box?

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 30 Jul 2021, 15:45

Naga Tuma wrote:
29 Jul 2021, 21:00
ittuabafarda wrote:
Naga Tuma wrote:
ittuabafarda wrote:
Abba Farda,

ittuabafarda wrote:

What?
What is your point? What is your issue with the widely held pride of having the victories of those Ethiopians over colonial bullies in the minds of the colored! I’m not talking about the ‘uncolored’ lilly whites like you!

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 30 Jul 2021, 17:16

ittuabafarda wrote:
30 Jul 2021, 15:45
Naga Tuma wrote:
29 Jul 2021, 21:00
ittuabafarda wrote:
Naga Tuma wrote:
ittuabafarda wrote:
Abba Farda,

ittuabafarda wrote:

What?
What is your point? What is your issue with the widely held pride of having the victories of those Ethiopians over colonial bullies in the minds of the colored! I’m not talking about the ‘uncolored’ lilly whites like you!
Can't you understand a simple point without it getting to your nerves? I did not try to be a Sigmund Freud on you. Apparently, you have been unable to read or understand him yet. If you thought this is less than what you have been trying to express, you are mistaken.

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 30 Jul 2021, 18:19

Aha! These alphas just started ringing bells with me after reading your comment. AAEGH! This is it! When I say 'colored' I know I have to exclude you because 'you are the GOLD race'. AAEGH? I get it! That is now the new setup for a punchline!!!!

Goodbye!!!!

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 30 Jul 2021, 19:04

ittuabafarda wrote:
30 Jul 2021, 18:19
Aha! These alphas just started ringing bells with me after reading your comment. AAEGH! This is it! When I say 'colored' I know I have to exclude you because 'you are the GOLD race'. AAEGH? I get it! That is now the new setup for a punchline!!!!

Goodbye!!!!
You keep talking before getting it. The person that I heard it from for the first time whom I asked the same question at a moment's notice got it immediately and looked humbled by the question. Never even tried to explain it away. It wasn't a conversation between members of the same "tribe." If you have been unable to get it yet, it was confrontational. Now, you are talking to yourself inside the box that you were put. Now, can you tell us if you have discovered the person who coined the term before telling us it is your best currency?

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 30 Jul 2021, 22:12

Naga Tuma wrote:
30 Jul 2021, 19:04
ittuabafarda wrote:

Goodbye!!!!
You keep talking before getting it. The person that I heard it from for the first time whom I asked the same question at a moment's notice got it immediately and looked humbled by the question. Never even tried to explain it away. It wasn't a conversation between members of the same "tribe." If you have been unable to get it yet, it was confrontational. Now, you are talking to yourself inside the box that you were put. Now, can you tell us if you have discovered the person who coined the term before telling us it is your best currency?
I meant to ask you this. As the only genius among us because of your lily white gold race heritage you should be able to give me an accurate answer. My question is: Who won the 1904 and 1994 World Series? Some of my rusty non-gold race countrymen told me Brooklyn Dodgers won the 1904 and Duffy Duck and his Home Runners won the 1994 World Series with Speedy Gonzalez as the umpire. Some other dude told me the umpire was your gold race cousin Chairman Debre with Getachew Reda as his boot licker.

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 04 Aug 2021, 17:55

del, dup.
Last edited by Naga Tuma on 04 Aug 2021, 18:34, edited 1 time in total.

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 04 Aug 2021, 17:55

ittuabafarda wrote:
30 Jul 2021, 22:12
Naga Tuma wrote:
30 Jul 2021, 19:04
ittuabafarda wrote:

Goodbye!!!!
I meant to ask you this. As the only genius among us because of your lily white gold race heritage you should be able to give me an accurate answer. My question is: Who won the 1904 and 1994 World Series? Some of my rusty non-gold race countrymen told me Brooklyn Dodgers won the 1904 and Duffy Duck and his Home Runners won the 1994 World Series with Speedy Gonzalez as the umpire. Some other dude told me the umpire was your gold race cousin Chairman Debre with Getachew Reda as his boot licker.
Abba Farda,

I have just got back to this thread.

I don't know you. I haven't read you much.

When I initially responded to your comments under this thread, I was under the impression that you would find my kind friendly proactive comments in kind and respond proactively and in kind.

I was also under the impression that you would be bemused by my friendly offer to you to check how similar the words ጉሉፉ and gallop (English) and ፈርደ and Pferd (German) sound and mean. As I was doing that, I was thinking that you would connect Pferd with Farda that appears in your screen name, if not with my such a kind offer.

Instead of being proactive to my friendly comments in kind, you chose to be reactive and wallop in your own delusion. I am sure that you are not the late Laureate Tsegaye Ghebremedhin who had the capacity to say ለካ ኣንተ ነህ።

Just reading your reactive comments without knowing at all who you are as a person, I find it necessary to take the time to pull you, from my vantage point, out of your imposed and self-imposed delusion.

I couldn't guess at all that you continue to fail to get and understand the simple logic in these comments.

I have never said to even myself let alone among many that I am a genius. Evidently, you wish to come across as one. If you are one, you must be the only one that I read of who thinks that anyone asking "are there colorless people?" immediately upon hearing the expression "colored people" for the first time in his life from a "white" person did so taking oneself as a "white" person. If that logic has convinced you, you are that kind of a genius that you evidently covet to be among many.

I asked that question in 1996.

In 1997, at a conference for student scholars held in Denver, Colorado, I also heard from a Native American presenter the native people's perspective of categorizing the human race into four, which is in alphabetical order: Black (Thunder) Nation, Red Nation, Yellow Nation, and White Nation. No pun intended here. This is the best recollection of my memory as I heard them then.

In the community where I grew up, people are identified based on their skin color as ዲማ (ቀይ፣) መጋለ (ጠይም፣) ጉራቸ (ጥቁር።) If I am not mistaken, ፈረንጂ (ፈረንጅ) is a later addition.

As far as I am concerned, strictly speaking, the color white is not a correct descriptor of any group of people. ሀዲ (ሻሾ) or ነጭ is the color of snow and I know of no people whose skin color is like that. That is why I don't naturally use this descriptor let alone wrongly identifying as one, as you wrongly assert here and try to gallop with it. I can say an American, a British, a French, a German, a Greek, a Jew, an Irish, an Italian, a Russian, and so on. Your illogical galloping here is that simple.

Your comments are outside these schools of thought. The term "colored people" የሆነ ቀን የሆነ ቦታ ተጠረዘ። መቼ በማን እንደሆነ ሳታረጋግጥ ጥራዙን ነጥቀህ እዚህ ትከራከረኛለህ።

I do not know what your reaction was when you heard it for the first time in your life. Based on your comments here, it doesn't sound similar to mine. I am positive that it wasn't coined by an Ethiopian. If so, I am also positive that you didn't hear it from your parents but were introduced to it in some ጥራዝ።

Now, let me ask the genius faculty of your kind. When you hear the term "colored people" do you hear a negative, positive, or neutral overtone? Any of these three words would be sufficient to answer the question.

In addition, if someone comes to you and tells you that you are a "colored" person, do you hear a rejection or acceptance undertone of you as a peer? Have you ever imagined asking: "Colored by who?" I hope it is not by God because God is just and doesn't color some of his people and fail to do so for his other people.

I can continue to say more about this point that I tried to make in kind in my initial friendly comment. Go back and read it again, over and over, if you haven't got it yet.

On my second point in my initial comment, I am hoping that you have either read or will take the time to read the work of Sigmund Freud that was published first in 1939. I have learned a lot from his work. I am very much grateful to his work that I got the opportunity to understand ancient Ethiopia much better. Mind you, he is not a ጥራዝ ነጠቅ። If I am not mistaken, he is considered one of the great thinkers of all time.

In his work, he made a point that the term "chosen people" is not what the people of Israel came up with to refer to themselves in ancient times. He showed with various irrefutable pieces of evidence that an Egyptian Pharaoh who was toppled and fled ancient Egypt to Israel came up with the term after arriving in Israel. If you haven't already, you will learn a lot about ancient Ethiopia if you start with that monumental work.

When I read his monumental work, I didn't even know that he had a Jewish heritage. I rarely take time to read about anyone's ጎሳ heritage. According to your logic above, he was a self-hating Jew for bringing out that factual account of ancient history.

Speaking of ancient history, I am positive that ancient Ethiopians learned in ancient times that one of the markers of age-old civilization is to refrain from self-aggrandizement. I am sure you came up with your term in earnest but without being Moses, the ancient people of Isreal, the ancient people of Ethiopia, or the contemporary thinker Sigmund Freud.

I have seen several ሆፈን events and witnessed that our own geniuses of ancient times made it clear that their great works accumulate until they depart and that even then, it is taboo for their own to tell their accolades. Plenty of others rise to do so for those who have earned it. You can now consult your genius faculty if that wasn't genius before acting like the ancient Egyptian Pharaoh who fled ancient Egypt. Now, I can be a Sigmund Freud on you, which I wasn't trying to be when I made my initial kind friendly comment.