Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Yimer

Elias: why are you allowing woyanes to distribute misinformation?

Post by Yimer » 25 Jul 2021, 17:21

Elias, I know you are a true Ethiopian. But, I couldn’t understand why you could give a forum for woyanes (like Thomas, yaballo, halafi, dawwit and many others) to distribute their lies here? Don’t you understand that they are working very hard to destroy Ethiopia? I am now wondering if you still control this forum. Please take an action.

Thanks
Yimer

Tiago

Re: Elias: why are you allowing woyanes to distribute misinformation?

Post by Tiago » 26 Jul 2021, 02:35

Elias, I know you are a true Ethiopian. But, I couldn’t understand why you could give a forum for woyanes (like Thomas, yaballo, halafi, dawwit and many others) to distribute their lies here? Don’t you understand that they are working very hard to destroy Ethiopia? I am now wondering if you still control this forum. Please take an action.

Thanks
Yimer
I wonder why the likes of Halafi mengedi,Thomas, yaballo and others are allowed to spew their hate and fake news unfettered.

ban these sc*mbags or delete their useless posts.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 26 Jul 2021, 02:58

Elias banned the user “Andertan” over Genocidal posts but he has yet to do the same to yabello abebe and Halafi who constantly write Genocidal posts daily like Satan

Yimer

Post by Yimer » 26 Jul 2021, 06:41

Noble Amhara wrote:
26 Jul 2021, 02:58
Elias banned the user “Andertan” over Genocidal posts but he has yet to do the same to yabello abebe and Halafi who constantly write Genocidal posts daily like Satan
I guess Elias loves money more than he loves the country. He wants to keep the traffic high at any cost. Money, money, money.

ግን...በታሪክ ተወቃሽ ነው::

I am done with this forum for now.