Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Deqi-Arawit

The death of Eritrean refugees, the Jeberti, Wedi medhin berad anxus lickers and war profiteers

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 25 Jul 2021, 09:08

Wedi Medhin berad anxxus lickers
With out any shame, most wedi medhin berad anxxus lickers and the jebertis changed their Facebook profile to #protect.Eritrean.refugees,in,Tigray after the leeches killed many innocent Eritrean refugees who were stationed in Tigray. For the the anxxus lickers, it was not the care of the wellbeing of Eritrean refugees who incited them to write meaningless slogans in their social media profile, but to score a cheap political point against the leeches. Otherwise, if their real motive was the care of Eritrean refugees, How come they were num and mute when thousands of Eritreans were tortured, killed and dehumanized in the Sahara and Sinai desert, in fact they used to bash us Eritrean patriots like his eminence as Agames or puppets who are on woyane payroll. To make matters more laughable, even the regime so called ambassador to UN human right commission lodged a complain about the mistreatment of Eritreans in Tigray. Every body can see the similarity between The anxxus lickers and the leeches "Digital woyane", they see every thing through the Prism how can the "leadership" win a propaganda or psychological war, the wellbeing of the people is viewed as secondary

Neo-nationalist aka the jebertis :mrgreen:

5 years ago, the jebertis used to scream up and down that they are a nation or Behare, and the used to portray the nobility of the Northern men as a an enteral enemy who is keeping them down, but once Tesfatsion advocated the rapprochement between the northern men and Tigrians, the tune has changed dramatically, they attempted to become more catholic than the pope, all of a sudden instead of viewing things from their so called Arab,muslim prism, they started to see it from view of the majority. This tell us one thing and in particular, wedi medhin berad anxus lickers should keep note here, only after you love yourself, people start to love and admire you. The attempt of the anuxxus lickers to appease the ungrateful people brought nothing but disrespect and scorn to the nobility of northern men. Yeah to return to the refugee issue, Just like wedi medhin berad anxxus lickers, they are changing their Facebook profile to #Protect,eritrean refugees in Tigray but the same people used to keep their arse mute when the Northern men were beheaded in coast of Libya. In fact, there were many jebertis and Saho who were dispatched to Syria to fight along the ISIS fighters in Syria and Iraq but thanks to God, to the Russians and to some degree the Americans, they were smoked and they are are in "heaven" [ deleted ] 72 virgins. :mrgreen:

war profiteers aka "Eritrean opposition groups"

4-5 years ago, thinking their deeds were good intended, his eminence has admired the two women |Meron estifanos, Elsa charum] for highlighting the ordeal of Eritrean refugees, but after the obliteration of the leeches, it turned out that they were just mercenary of woyane who were on woyane payroll. As we speak, When Even the United Nations acknowledged the killing of Eritrean refugees by the leeches, the two witches, loyal to their belly and their woyane master, belittled and denied the death and disappearance of Eritrean refugees in the camp. ..The bixches and the male bixxch Amanuel assena turned out to be war profiteers who were making money on the misery of the poor Eritreans.

In conclusion, After the death of woyane, the almighty God enabled us to see who is the wheat and who is the chaff.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: The death of Eritrean refugees, the Jeberti, Wedi medhin berad anxus lickers and war profiteers

Post by Zmeselo » 25 Jul 2021, 09:48

This old attention seeking fa66ot, is sick in the head!!!

1. Eritreans were condemning Obama for his open call for Eritreans to migrate, but this fa66ot was quiet then.

2. Eritreans were condemning collaborators like that eritrean satan's priest in the vatican (Musie something), Meron Estifanos et. al., but this anùs loving alcoholic fa66ot didn't say a word then.

3. When Eritrea asked Italy to return the bodies home for burial as per their families' request and Italy refused, this còcks@cker was applauding Italy then.

What is it more that he wants, besides the pleasure he feels in throwing his alcohol induced faggoty insults? That we didn't argue with the human smuggling- faceless- sand niggêrs (some Rashaida) amongst them, or that we didn't invade Italy or assassinate Obummer & Susan lice?

I for one, don't give a shìt. The door is still open & they can return home if they want to, but they don't! So, you make ur bed- you sleep in it is what I say to them!

This disgracefullness, is losing it!

Zack

Re: The death of Eritrean refugees, the Jeberti, Wedi medhin berad anxus lickers and war profiteers

Post by Zack » 25 Jul 2021, 11:06

I think ur on the wrong here zmeselo. I tell you why remember few years ago during the lampedusa trajedy. Where allot of Eritrean youth and youngmen lost their lives. The Asmara govt claimed they were not Eritrean and downplayed the tragedy. As if they didn't care about these citizens. As for the jeberti I think some how they are a weird bunch. They either should put their alligiance behind Eritrea or Ethiopia. You can't be in between and go where ever the wind goes. This is where the unreliability stems from. And it needs to be addressed one way or the other. I used to think jeberti were just early tigrayan Muslims from Eritrea. But I am hearing different genealogy and ancestry now. They need to come clean. As for the patriotic dictator a little bit more freedom for his people is needed. Now that the Ethiopian boogeyman was dealt with indeed.

Dr Zackovich

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 25 Jul 2021, 13:15

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
25 Jul 2021, 09:08
With out any shame, most wedi medhin berad anxxus lickers and the jebertis changed their Facebook profile to #protect.Eritrean.refugees,in,Tigray after the leeches killed many innocent Eritrean refugees who were stationed in Tigray. For the the anxxus lickers, it was not the care of the wellbeing of Eritrean refugees who incited them to write meaningless slogans in their social media profile, but to score a cheap political point against the leeches. Otherwise, if their real motive was the care of Eritrean refugees, How come they were num and mute when thousands of Eritreans were tortured, killed and dehumanized in the Sahara and Sinai desert, in fact they used to bash us Eritrean patriots like his eminence as Agames or puppets who are on woyane payroll. To make matters more laughable, even the regime so called ambassador to UN human right commission lodged a complain about the mistreatment of Eritreans in Tigray. Every body can see the similarity between The anxxus lickers and the leeches "Digital woyane", they see every thing through the Prism how can the "leadership" win a propaganda or psychological war, the wellbeing of the people is viewed as secondary

Neo-nationalist aka the jebertis :mrgreen:

5 years ago, the jebertis used to scream up and down that they are a nation or Behare, and the used to portray the nobility of the Northern men as a an enteral enemy who is keeping them down, but once Tesfatsion advocated the rapprochement between the northern men and Tigrians, the tune has changed dramatically, they attempted to become more catholic than the pope, all of a sudden instead of viewing things from their so called Arab,muslim prism, they started to see it from view of the majority. This tell us one thing and in particular, wedi medhin berad anxus lickers should keep note here, only after you love yourself, people start to love and admire you. The attempt of the anuxxus lickers to appease the ungrateful people brought nothing but disrespect and scorn to the nobility of northern men. Yeah to return to the refugee issue, Just like wedi medhin berad anxxus lickers, they are changing their Facebook profile to #Protect,eritrean refugees in Tigray but the same people used to keep their arse mute when the Northern men were beheaded in coast of Libya. In fact, there were many jebertis and Saho who were dispatched to Syria to fight along the ISIS fighters in Syria and Iraq but thanks to God, to the Russians and to some degree the Americans, they were smoked and they are are in "heaven" [ deleted ] 72 virgins. :mrgreen:

war profiteers aka "Eritrean opposition groups"

4-5 years ago, thinking their deeds were good intended, his eminence has admired the two women |Meron estifanos, Elsa charum] for highlighting the ordeal of Eritrean refugees, but after the obliteration of the leeches, it turned out that they were just mercenary of woyane who were on woyane payroll. As we speak, When Even the United Nations acknowledged the killing of Eritrean refugees by the leeches, the two witches, loyal to their belly and their woyane master, belittled and denied the death and disappearance of Eritrean refugees in the camp. ..The bixches and the male bixxch Amanuel assena turned out to be war profiteers who were making money on the misery of the poor Eritreans.

In conclusion, After the death of woyane, the almighty God enabled us to see who is the wheat and who is the chaff.
Man-o-man!

Here we go again, jeberti this jeberti that or saho this or saho that. Just a tip, there is no jeberti or saho here in this forum and you are quite aware of it, hence just man up face them and challenge them in their sites. They have multiple websites and they are one click away.

Zack, be cautious, don't involve yourself on issues which you have less clue about and its complexity.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 25 Jul 2021, 13:32

Shut the f up, you slimy lying shìt eater!!! None of ur business, you fa99ot- cùnt. What's with this forum, filled with sodomites? :twisted:
Eritrea to Hold Sate Burial for Lampedusa Victims

https://tesfanews.net/italy-to-hold-sta ... jects/?amp

STOP bickering! STOP the blame game! Help the Eritrean Government to bring the body of our brothers and sisters home for proper burial – NOW!

The Eritrean Embassy in Italy today released an announcement reassuring the public that the Government of Eritrea will undertake a State funeral for the victims of the Lampadusa tragedy by covering all the transport and other necessary costs to Eritrea.

The letter states Eritrea is having talks with the relevant Italian authorities to make this happen at the earliest.

It also states that the Embassy, in collaboration with Eritrean communities in Italy, is committed to extend all the necessary assistance towards the dozens of Eritrean survivors.

However, Italy’s strange and possibly politically motivated announcement of granting posthumous citizenship for the dead victims will make Eritrea’s request unlikely.

For the hundred’s of the victims family and for the bereaved Eritrean people, a proper burial of these brothers and sisters at their homeland would comfort their grief.

Zack wrote:
25 Jul 2021, 11:06
I think ur on the wrong here zmeselo. I tell you why remember few years ago during the lampedusa trajedy. Where allot of Eritrean youth and youngmen lost their lives. The Asmara govt claimed they were not Eritrean and downplayed the tragedy. As if they didn't care about these citizens. As for the jeberti I think some how they are a weird bunch. They either should put their alligiance behind Eritrea or Ethiopia. You can't be in between and go where ever the wind goes. This is where the unreliability stems from. And it needs to be addressed one way or the other. I used to think jeberti were just early tigrayan Muslims from Eritrea. But I am hearing different genealogy and ancestry now. They need to come clean. As for the patriotic dictator a little bit more freedom for his people is needed. Now that the Ethiopian boogeyman was dealt with indeed.

Dr Zackovich

Zack

Post by Zack » 25 Jul 2021, 14:10

Zmeselo that's only after allot of commotion happened during those tragic days.. But even on this forum the most ardent shabia cadres claimed they were Ethiopians or Sudanese. When we all know the facts.

Brother kerenite please brother enlighten us with the jeberti dual identity. And I know its complety. Please correct if I am wrong the first jeberti were during the sahaba days. Those abyssinians who converted to Islam during the times the prophet of Islam Muhammed salalahu alahi wa salaam was alive. The second wave were tigrayan Muslims who fled King yohannes. This is what I read and know speaking to people please feel free to add and correct thanks in advance.

Dr Zackovich

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 25 Jul 2021, 14:22

Please wait, video is loading...
Don't you have own problems to take care of in ur shìtty- family enterprise- "country", you twat?
The US State Department Country Report on Human Rights Practices for 2019 points out that Djibouti's significant human rights issues included: unlawful or arbitrary killings by government agents; arbitrary detention by government agents; harsh and life-threatening prison conditions; arbitrary or unlawful interference ...

https://www.state.gov/reports/2020-coun ... /djibouti/

Zack wrote:
25 Jul 2021, 14:10
Zmeselo that's only after allot of commotion happened during those tragic days.. But even on this forum the most ardent shabia cadres claimed they were Ethiopians or Sudanese. When we all know the facts.

Brother kerenite please brother enlighten us with the jeberti dual identity. And I know its complety. Please correct if I am wrong the first jeberti were during the sahaba days. Those abyssinians who converted to Islam during the times the prophet of Islam Muhammed salalahu alahi wa salaam was alive. The second wave were tigrayan Muslims who fled King yohannes. This is what I read and know speaking to people please feel free to add and correct thanks in advance.

Dr Zackovich

Zack

Post by Zack » 25 Jul 2021, 16:15

Dear Zemeselo I don't deny that there are severe human rights abuses and killings in my country. Yes IOG is a dictator I will never deny it. And our country can do much more in terms of development. And once the old guy dies we will get new blood in the country to rule the nation. We have come along way. Despite our short comings I do believe its time to reform. Change is always good. Unlike I don't bury my head in the sand and portray everything is going smoothly. Eritrea it self needs reform one way or the other. Totalitariasm and communism is out dated and it will never work in africa and the horn.

Dr Zackovich

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 25 Jul 2021, 16:24

This forum is full of enemies. You know, who I mean by that! Every admission, is considered weakness. That's why, I don't talk about that. I never believe or claim, everything is perfect in Eritrea. That would be foolish. But, place & time for that kind of discussion is important.

Zack wrote:
25 Jul 2021, 16:15
Dear Zemeselo I don't deny that there are severe human rights abuses and killings in my country. Yes IOG is a dictator I will never deny it. And our country can do much more in terms of development. And once the old guy dies we will get new blood in the country to rule the nation. We have come along way. Despite our short comings I do believe its time to reform. Change is always good. Unlike I don't bury my head in the sand and portray everything is going smoothly. Eritrea it self needs reform one way or the other. Totalitariasm and communism is out dated and it will never work in africa and the horn.

Dr Zackovich

Zack

Post by Zack » 25 Jul 2021, 18:23

Fair enough brother take care I wish nothing but good for Eritrea and its people.

Dr Zackovich

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 25 Jul 2021, 23:43

Zack wrote:
25 Jul 2021, 16:15

Dr Zackovich

Yusuf Hiigsi Muzaydi stop pretending to be Somali.

Djibouti is not your country, you are not Somali and you never will be Somali, You are an imposter, Even a blind person can see that you are a depressed imposter who is too obsessed with Eritrea, you are a nasty azzhole, I am sure that Ismail Omar Guelleh will outlive you, Leave Somalis and their countries alone

See your comments below how you trashed Somalia again and again while praising Eritrea, you are a nasty son of [deleted], by the way, Eritrea doesn't have two working ports, It has two outdated ports.

You seemed upset with YEBANDAMERZE, because he was right.

Don't worry, We know you are not Somalian

And this is how Misraq responded to your stupid post and Eritrea industry, Misraq is a very clever Amhara but Eritrean hater.
Last edited by AbyssiniaLady on 26 Jul 2021, 00:13, edited 1 time in total.

Aba

Post by Aba » 26 Jul 2021, 00:08

Zack wrote:
25 Jul 2021, 18:23
Fair enough brother take care I wish nothing but good for Eritrea and its people.

Dr Zackovich
Dr. Zackovich,
Look what weyane did to all mofo tyrants who've been abusing the Eritrean people for decades and are now shedding crocodile tears.

Aba

Post by Aba » 26 Jul 2021, 00:44

Wedi arawit aka langa langa,
This fits you nicely, you wishy washy, fessi

Deqi-Arawit wrote:

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 26 Jul 2021, 01:22

Aba wrote:
26 Jul 2021, 00:44

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Dedebit graduate awetash
You told us that the leeches will invade the home land of the northern men. where are the leeches now days 😂😂

Aba

Post by Aba » 26 Jul 2021, 01:31

Langa langa, fessi:
Have some patience. You've been waiting to be liberated by men with balls for too long. First things first.. It's around the corner; coming to a theater near you.
:shock: :mrgreen:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
26 Jul 2021, 01:22
Aba wrote:

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Dedebit graduate awetash
You told us that the leeches will invade the home land of the northern men. where are the leeches now days 😂😂

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 26 Jul 2021, 02:04

Aba wrote:
26 Jul 2021, 01:31
Langa langa, fessi:
Have some patience. You've been waiting to be liberated by men with balls for too long. First things first.. It's around the corner; coming to a theater near you.
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Aba wrote:

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Dedebit graduate awetash
When the leeches face the ferocity the northern men, they run like bitches, leaving all their modern weaponary to end in the hand of northern men. 😂😂😂. in fact, the only reason why they didn't attempt to come closer to humera is because they are scared of the northern men

Aba

Post by Aba » 26 Jul 2021, 02:25

Fessi, langa langa motte :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... composer=0
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
26 Jul 2021, 02:04
Aba wrote:
26 Jul 2021, 01:31
Langa langa, fessi:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Aba wrote:

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Dedebit graduate awetash
When the leeches face the ferocity the northern men, they run like bitches, leaving all their modern weaponary to end in the hand of northern men. 😂😂😂. in fact, the only reason why they didn't attempt to come closer to humera is because they are scared of the northern men