Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

ethioscience

Re: "We have to Exterminate the Tigray People!" Amhara Region Pres. Agegnehu Teshager Genocidal Speech 25 July 2021

Post by ethioscience » 25 Jul 2021, 08:00

99% of Ethiopians support this idea.."Eliminate TPLF & it's supporter agames once and for all!! TPLF is number one enemy of our people

sarcasm

Re: "We have to Exterminate the Tigray People!" Amhara Region Pres. Agegnehu Teshager Genocidal Speech 25 July 2021

Post by sarcasm » 25 Jul 2021, 17:21

የምሽቱ ጥያቄ ለብሄር ብሄረሰብችና ህዝቦች👈

-የአማራ ክልል መንግስት በርእሰ መሴተዳድሩ አድርጎ "የትግራይ ህዝብ የኢትዮጵያ ጠላት ነው፤ መጥፋትም አለበት" ብሏል።

እና ለብሄር ብሄረሰብችና ህዝቦች ወደ ትግራዩ ጦርነት የምትሄዱት ከአማራ ክልል ጎን ሆናችሁ የትግራይን ህዝብ ለማጥፋት ነውን!?🤔

ፈጣሪ ማሰቢያ ልቦና ይስጠን እንጂ በዚህ ከስነ-አመክንዮ ውጭ በሆነና ከእውነት ጋራ በተጣላ ሁኔታ ላይ ምን ማለት ይቻላል!

Please wait, video is loading...

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 25 Jul 2021, 17:30

The terror group's amateurish modus- operandi is clear to all now, & people are pre-empting it:

Last edited by Zmeselo on 25 Jul 2021, 17:41, edited 1 time in total.

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 25 Jul 2021, 17:39

That is genocidal speech. :twisted: Did he mean TPLF or the Tigrayan people ? Wow, that is going straight to the UN. Abbiy better correct him officially. He can not say that. No one can say that. Ethiopia is indeed in sheer danger. I think he was very emotional. He does not sound very smart at all. A politician is at the very least is supposed to be diplomatic. Tigray is a part of Ethiopia. Ganging up on it, is dangerous.

Abere

Post by Abere » 25 Jul 2021, 18:00

Look Tigres behavior, they think the world is foolish.

They have been saying Tigre means Woyane; and Woyane means Tigre for decades. When the odds is not in their favor, they are crying the two are totally different. They cry foul - this is genocide, let's roll on our backs. Let's see the word ህዝባዊ ሓርነት, what is ህዝባዊ is standing for? First of all, the entire አገኘሁ speech was very peaceful and considerate to the Tigre people, he asked Tigres to make distance from the evil TPLF. If አገኘሁ is blamed for such a civil speech, what should the world do about TPLF that published in its Manifesto <Amhara people are enemy of Tigre and should be exterminated> and most recently vowed in their campaign speech they declared <Genocide on Amhara>. In Ethiopia, none other than the Tigre Woyane have dared to mention such ugly word of ethnic cleansing. I think the reckless Tigre Woyanes are just wanting it. They will probably start it on the Tigre people themselves to blame it on Amhara.

Cartmann

Post by Cartmann » 25 Jul 2021, 18:22

We have heard what he said in the interview and you have the nerve to bring it here where many can speak Amrahic. It is this kind of outright lies that has made Tigrayans the most hated in the whole country and the region. No wonder whatever befalls on you, no one feels any sympathy.

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 25 Jul 2021, 18:33

Abere,

I think this man is a liability for the Amharas cause. Because of his position, any thing he says could be used as evidence. For instance you can say, we fight for our peoples liberation. There is nothing wrong with that. But, he is inviting over a 100 million people to take out on 6 milling people. It by itself already sounds Hitler's Germany. He is not talking about the Weyanes. He is talking about the people of Tigray. They take statements like these by high position official, at the Security Council, even Russia and China will change their minds on you. Little Eritrea didn't have a friend on the Security Council during UN sanctioned sanctions. If I was Abbiy, I would correct him right away. Remember, whatever happens right now, will end up at the UN Security Council at the very end. Funny thing is, first they let you destroy each other, and then they bring you to the Security Council after the fact.

Abere

Post by Abere » 25 Jul 2021, 19:33

Blueshift,
First, I suggest your read the script of his full speech. I am not here to defend Agegnehu, but to express my analysis of his speech. His speech is very civil and considerate toward peaceful Tigres. The fact that he called for ክተት ጥሪ shows he is feeling more accountable to the Amhara people now than ever. It is his responsibility and official duty to announce to the public that they are under imminent danger. If he did not do this, he would be legally responsible and leave worst legacy for million Amhara would be victim of genocide caused by TPLF. What he did today is the most appropriate thing of his leadership - I wish this call would not be sabotaged by some insider elements. The Amhara command center should lead this ክተት ጥሪ wisely and properly.