Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Re: "የአብይ ሚዲያዎች (ዘሃበሻ፣ ዜናቲዩብ፣ የኔታ) ዛሬም ወያኔ መቀሌ ነው ያለው እያሉ ነው። ውሸቱ ለከት የለሽ ነው።"

Post by DefendTheTruth » 24 Jul 2021, 13:39

eden, could you tell us who is/are begging the Biden administration (begging is okay, but this is a shameless lickking the behind of white masters) in this way? What a shame!

These people should have buried themselves under the pile of the whole earth.
Dedeboch!

TGAA
Member+

Re: "የአብይ ሚዲያዎች (ዘሃበሻ፣ ዜናቲዩብ፣ የኔታ) ዛሬም ወያኔ መቀሌ ነው እያሉ ነው። ያኔም ጌታቸው አሰፋ ሞተ፣ ሞንጆሪኖ ተቆረጠች እያሉ በሰበር ውሸት ህዝቡን ያደንዙና ያደነዝዙ ነበ

Post by TGAA » 24 Jul 2021, 15:09

Eden, though decidedly proweyane used to be pragmatic . Weyanes going to take down Tigrian people along with it. Weyanes going to get quarantined once they understand the futility of sending kids to their death in dream of hoping on arat kilo. Weyanes are rejected by Ethiopian body politics. What I am afraid of is that it in their efforts to get every Tigrian to support their distractive path they going to create
between other Ethiopians and Tigrians a chasm that is going to be unbridgable. It is a loser game they're playing. Wait and see. As far as fabricating false stories gose weyann medias are second to none. I understand though to get viewer YouTubers exaggerat and falsifi .

TGAA
Member+

Re: "የአብይ ሚዲያዎች (ዘሃበሻ፣ ዜናቲዩብ፣ የኔታ) ዛሬም ወያኔ መቀሌ ነው እያሉ ነው። ያኔም ጌታቸው አሰፋ ሞተ፣ ሞንጆሪኖ ተቆረጠች እያሉ በሰበር ውሸት ህዝቡን ያደንዙና ያደነዝዙ ነበ

Post by TGAA » 01 Aug 2021, 15:53

That you are awakened is good enough. I can tell you have never played a chess game in your life. enjoy your bubble. If you are around either you will have the last laugh or I will. This war gradually but surely is undoing the weyane edifice piece by piece ...