Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
teodroseIII

Operation Humanity Freedom: an Urgent Appeal to the Men and Women of the US Military to Watch Our Six

Post by teodroseIII » 23 Jul 2021, 12:23

If you don’t want to get “vaccinated” for Covid-19, that means you know in your hearts they are unsafe. If that is the case—and only God knows the hearts of men and women—you are duty and honor-bound to protect those who cannot protect themselves. There is no running from this conflict that is about to be foisted upon you so you will have a decision to make, run or put up a fight. General Douglas Macarthur wisely noted, “you are remembered for the rules that you break”. It is time to break rules before rules end up breaking all our backs. I’m not looking for a General to lead “Operation Humanity Freedom”, they are too focused on ambition to care about us. I am looking for a Colonel, a Captain, a Major and especially a Sergeant to take a stand and the rest will follow.

Let me clarify, I do not advocate violence and I abhor bloodshed. I arrived in America at the age of seven in 1983 as a political refugee because my birth land Ethiopia was eviscerated by an insurrection. We do not need a revolution of the gun, what we need is an evolution of our hearts and minds. Evil only prospers because too many remain silent while the devil’s minions have their way. A time is fast approaching where everyone will have to choose between following reprobate from public serpents or defying them and taking side with the One the vast majority of you swore to serve. Do not fear the consequences of disobeying the edicts of four-star generals for there is a ten-star general who observes and sees all..continued...

READ FULL ARTICLE AT: https://ghionjournal.com/operation-huma ... atcon-911/