Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Zmeselo
Senior Member+

PIA has been slapping Americans around, since he was a kid?

Post by Zmeselo » 23 Jul 2021, 08:17

Surely disinfo bull, but funny as hell! :lol:

Shy and awkward, the teenage Issaias Afwerki did not stand out. As a student in Asmara, Eritrea’s capital, the future president was known less for his bookish brilliance than for sudden flashes of temper. One day in the early 1960s his physics teacher, an American, handed him a particularly shoddy mark. Issaias walked calmly to the front of the class and slapped him in the face. An act of vindictiveness as well as self-confidence, it was characteristic of the man for the rest of his life.
https://www.economist.com/middle-east-a ... -greatness

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: PIA has been slapping Americans around, since he was a kid?

Post by Zmeselo » 23 Jul 2021, 08:55

The superb Eritrean delegation.

French ambassador to Eritrea

Last edited by Zmeselo on 23 Jul 2021, 12:06, edited 4 times in total.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 23 Jul 2021, 09:21

Aba

Post by Aba » 23 Jul 2021, 09:32

Bozzo,
Is there a more vicious animal than your god diablos? Deep seated inferiority complex.

Please wait, video is loading...

Zmeselo wrote:
22 Jul 2021, 15:48
...PIA has been slapping Eritreans around since he was a kid..

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 23 Jul 2021, 09:46

I guess it's "superiority complex" that makes the abaQat of our world constantly sniff my aśs on every thread that I open, eventhough It's glaringly obvious I despise them to the fullest! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here's a yank I highly respect, tho:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 23 Jul 2021, 10:49

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 23 Jul 2021, 11:05

The Ganja Farmer Alula Solomon is most likely the source of this misinformation designed to portray President Isaias as "anti America." :lol: :lol: :lol:
Zmeselo wrote:
23 Jul 2021, 08:17

Shy and awkward, the teenage Issaias Afwerki did not stand out. As a student in Asmara, Eritrea’s capital, the future president was known less for his bookish brilliance than for sudden flashes of temper. One day in the early 1960s his physics teacher, an American, handed him a particularly shoddy mark. Issaias walked calmly to the front of the class and slapped him in the face. An act of vindictiveness as well as self-confidence, it was characteristic of the man for the rest of his life.

Aba

Post by Aba » 23 Jul 2021, 11:42

How does one get through a bozzo's thick skull?
Your tyrant is an immigrant from the south and had been called all kinds of epithets in his grandma's sewa/meiss bar from drunk Eritreans. He's been angry ever since. That's why he's been the most vicious animal in Eritrean history
Zmeselo wrote:
23 Jul 2021, 09:46
I guess it's "superiority complex" that makes the abaQat of our world constantly sniff my aśs on every thread that I open, eventhough It's glaringly obvious I despise them to the fullest! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here's a yank I highly respect, tho:

ht://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KLODGhEyLvk

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 23 Jul 2021, 12:10

"My skull"? :lol:

AbaQat can wash my feet & drink the water, & that's about the level!

Down memory lane, for y'all:

Last edited by Zmeselo on 23 Jul 2021, 13:20, edited 1 time in total.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 23 Jul 2021, 12:54

Zmeselo wrote:

Aye.. Aye zombie, you worship a human-being who eats, shiiits like your sorry asz and is mortal.

You remind me of saddam and al gadaffi zombies. Such was the slave mentality they were showing when defending them.

Where are they now??? Well, they have acquired a new name and people call them: ORPHANS OF SADDAM OR ORPHANS OF GEDAFFI.

So will be your fate, eris will remember you as an ORPHAN OF ISSAYAS.

Now the higdefites korakur of issayas will gang up on me with their wuH.. wuH (barking). It is expected but who cares.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 23 Jul 2021, 12:57

The Eritrea's Wildlife & Conservation Section (MoA), has asserted that establishment of Enclosures/National Protected Areas & laws enacted against poaching (2006) have contributed significantly in the preservation of endangered species (Eritrean Gazelle, Ibex, Wild Aśs etc.) & wild life.
Yemane G. Meskel: @hawelti

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 23 Jul 2021, 13:15

Hey dickmùnching- slimy- sleazy cùnt, this is a forum. Not, the San Francisco gày district!

The funny thing is these qomalat all worship PIA, but want to attribute that to us. For us, PIA is one of the many jeganu. Just say the name Isaias & they all loser their marbles, like a vampire has seen a cross.
:lol:

kerenite wrote:
23 Jul 2021, 12:54
Zmeselo wrote:

Aye.. Aye zombie, you worship a human-being who eats, shiiits like your sorry asz and is mortal.

You remind me of saddam and al gadaffi zombies. Such was the slave mentality they were showing when defending them.

Where are they now??? Well, they have acquired a new name and people call them: ORPHANS OF SADDAM OR ORPHANS OF GEDAFFI.

Now the higdefites korakur of issayas will gang up on me with their wuH.. wuH (barking). It is expected but who cares.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 23 Jul 2021, 13:36

Zmeselo wrote:
23 Jul 2021, 13:15
Hey dickmùnching- slimy- sleazy cùnt, this is a forum. Not, the San Francisco gày district!

The funny thing is these qomalat all worship PIA, but want to attribute that to us. For us, PIA is one of the many jeganu. Just say the name Isaias & they all loser their marbles, like a vampire has seen a cross.

kerenite wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:

Anta goHaf what for a language is that?

MeHfer... Siddi zeyeritrawi.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 23 Jul 2021, 15:22

The language you understand, you woman dress wearing, prisoners raping junta cocks@cker!

There isn't even one instance, I ever responded to any thread of yours. So have some self respect, and permanently buzz off from mine!

Got it, you arab men's toy?

kerenite wrote:
23 Jul 2021, 13:36
Zmeselo wrote:

kerenite wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 24 Jul 2021, 14:27

Zmeselo wrote:
23 Jul 2021, 15:22
The language you understand, you woman dress wearing, prisoners raping junta cocks@cker!

There isn't even one instance, I ever responded to any thread of yours. So have some self respect, and permanently buzz off from mine!

Got it, you arab men's toy?

kerenite wrote:
23 Jul 2021, 13:36
Zmeselo wrote:

Anta AnJal, why do you always apply the terms arab or dress when you address me. This shows, you are an islamophopic.

Regarding "responding to my threads" as you blabbered you are a liar, the last time I initiated or created a thread in this amhara forum was perhaps 5 years ago and you know it by virtue of you being stack in this forum 24/7.

Finally,

The sad thing, currently, eritrea is under the control of your types a bunch of diQala torserawit, remnants of alula, wedo geba, deQi arbA, milishia srnay.

Gin niHzbi eritra kiwegHalu iyu. Nay gize Hito iyu.

kerenite wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 24 Jul 2021, 15:14

Zmeselo wrote:

That is indeed disinfo!!!

ሓደ መዓልቲ ንሓንቲ ምስ ስድራ-ቤተይ ጽቡቕ ርክብ ዘለዋ መንእሰይ ኣቦኣ ኣብ ገዛና ክበጽሑና መጺኦም ከም ልሙድ ናይ ሃገርና ጉዳይ ስለ ዝተላዕለ ብዛዕባ ኢሳያስ ኣፈወርቂ ኣብራሃም ብዙሕን ውሑድን እንዳተዛረቡ ኩልና ምስኦም ዝነበርና ቤተ-ሰብ ተስኪፈና እንዳ ሰማዕናዮም ኣነ ነቲ ውጥረት ከፍኩስን እቶም ሰብኣይ መታን ኣብ ካልእ ነዐዖም ዘሕፍር ጌጋ ከይኣትዉ ስድራይ እንዳ ጠመቱኒ " ኣቦይ እከለ ኢሳያስ ንዓና እንታይ ምዃኑ ፈሊጥኩም ዶ ኣለኹም ? " ኢለ ምስ ሓተትክዎም ናይ ቤተ-ሰብ ጉዳይ ምዃኑ ምስ ፈለጡ ኣብ ጽፍሮም ክኣትዉ ቅሩብ ስለ ዝተረፈቶም ብሕፍረት " ኣንታ እዚ ቆልዓ ...( ቀርቀብ ኣቢሉኒ ) " ኢሎም ። ጀብሃዊ ምዃኖምን ብሓሶት ሓንጎሎም ተሓጺቡ ከም ዝነበረን ስለ ዝተረዳእና ርክብና ምስ ጓሎም ስጋዕ ሎሚ ኣይተቛረጸን ንብለኩም ።

ፕረዚደንት ኢሳያስ ምንባብ ዝፈቱን መስተውዓልን ሰብ እዩ ። ኣሽንኳይ ቤተ-ሰቡ ካልኦት እውን ዝምስክሩሉ ጉዳይ እዩ ። ሕጂ ኣብ ኣውስትራልያ ዘሎ ቀደም ኣብ ቻይና ኣምባሳደር ኤርትራ ዝነበረ ኣብ ባቕዳድ ዝተማህረ ሓውና - ሰበይቱ ምስ ኣዝማደይ ኣብ ኣስመራ ምቅርራብ ዘለዋ - በዚ ኣርእስቲ ኣልዒሉ ሓደ መዓልቲ ተዛሪቡ ኔሩ ።

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 24 Jul 2021, 15:36

ጋውና ወዲ ጦር ሰራዊት ኤፕ Ape aka Tarik , you said Isayas is your uncle. Who is your fatha. Amanuel. Amare who...Isayas grew up in Geza Berhanu and hang around around Geza Kensha as a young man. His family members are very well known to the community. How are you related to him ? If one of Isayas sisters is your mother, which one. :lol: :lol: You are not Eritrean. ቐጣፊ....By the way, Embi yale weldu and Bahta Hagos are your great grandparents too :roll: . What a coincidence !!! :lol: :lol: