Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Eripoblikan

(Awate.com) - Whispering to the Eritrean Forces

Post by Eripoblikan » 23 Jul 2021, 04:13

Excerpt:

What happened (and is happening) in Tigrai is undeniably grave, unethical even by decent military standards. Its consequences are deep and will haunt the region for too long. Why do the people have to bear the consequences of crimes an unelected regime commit? Why should Eritreans suffer because of one-man and a few of his lieutenants? What more damage is awaiting the country to be declared useless, rolled up and discarded? Why is a group of imbeciles inflicting that much pain on a nation? Eritreans deserve a better treatment, a better life.

Read more here:

http://awate.com/whispering-eritrean-forces/

sebdoyeley
Member+

Re: (Awate.com) - Whispering to the Eritrean Forces

Post by sebdoyeley » 23 Jul 2021, 04:54

I admire your inthesiastic to let people think that the worthless agame in to something valuable something to think about. If we come to a level of society which we considered as bottom line that lives in an era of hunting gatherers,the agame fit in all concepts, so why then someone trying to appear as a thread to other while in fact living in a ferdicleous pavority an ulter failed state as the agame society? We don't know, we can't answer that but the Agame is absolutely not a thread certainly not a worthy to think about it. .
Eripoblikan wrote:
23 Jul 2021, 04:13
Excerpt:

What happened (and is happening) in Tigrai is undeniably grave, unethical even by decent military standards. Its consequences are deep and will haunt the region for too long. Why do the people have to bear the consequences of crimes an unelected regime commit? Why should Eritreans suffer because of one-man and a few of his lieutenants? What more damage is awaiting the country to be declared useless, rolled up and discarded? Why is a group of imbeciles inflicting that much pain on a nation? Eritreans deserve a better treatment, a better life.

Read more here:

http://awate.com/whispering-eritrean-forces/

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 23 Jul 2021, 05:11

Is the writer really an Eritrean? why did he go back so long to Fascist Italian Captain Barba while he watched TPLF doing the same thing on Eritreans with his own eyes few years ago? Stup!d agame!!

Mind you I am not endorsing any people to be profiled and deported from their living places. I am writing this only to exposed this wicked agame!!

As Tigrayans are being ethnically profiled and rounded up in Ethiopia; the victimization has reached Eritrean refugees as well. This time, Abiy Ahmed’s war have cloned the Fascist Italian Captain Barba who rounded Tigrayans from the streets of Asmara and dropped them on the Tigray borders when Eritrea was an Italian colony. It doesn’t appear Abiy Ahmed is stopping anytime soon on his own, he must be stopped.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 23 Jul 2021, 05:39

I doubt it. He is non other than the fa99et agame-republic
Wedi wrote:
23 Jul 2021, 05:11
Is the writer really an Eritrean? why did he go back so long to Fascist Italian Captain Barba while he watched TPLF doing the same thing on Eritreans with his own eyes few years ago? Stup!d agame!!

Mind you I am not endorsing any people to be profiled and deported from their living places. I am writing this only to exposed this wicked agame!!

As Tigrayans are being ethnically profiled and rounded up in Ethiopia; the victimization has reached Eritrean refugees as well. This time, Abiy Ahmed’s war have cloned the Fascist Italian Captain Barba who rounded Tigrayans from the streets of Asmara and dropped them on the Tigray borders when Eritrea was an Italian colony. It doesn’t appear Abiy Ahmed is stopping anytime soon on his own, he must be stopped.