Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Educator

Abiy must go now

Post by Educator » 22 Jul 2021, 23:59

I don't mind if Abiy is sacrificed and Ethiopia saved. I don't like where he is taking the country, especially economically. He was too focused on becoming a dictator he completely betrayed the love and support he was given pretty much by every Ethiopians, including the Tigrians. I call that super stupidity. He was told to suspend the woyane constitution. never listened. He was told to put a leash on woyane founders, never listened. Now he brought the country to the gate of balkanization and himself a fate of Mengstu.

Can anyone believe he is the only leader of any country that never went on any international media like Al jazeer, CNN, BBC or any other to defend his country or administration at a critical time like this one. Sudan's PM goes on CNN almost every week to talk about the GRED, ours doesn't even mince a word about the concurred territory of Ethiopia by Sudan. What a shame to have such a leader.
If anyone thinks Ethiopia will wim any war under his command. then he/she must be ludicrous.

He just have to be removed by any means and replaced by patriotic Ethiopian preferably Addis Ababe that has no ethnic.
Non-Addis Ababe are usually suffering from inferiority complex and too narrow minded.

And NO Birr Amtu.
Last edited by Educator on 23 Jul 2021, 09:45, edited 1 time in total.

Educator

Re: Abiy must go now

Post by Educator » 23 Jul 2021, 09:43

Why not his generals give press briefings from the war front? No one knows what ENDF is doing. Only biased activists are saying whatever they want to get audiences on youtube and Facebook.

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 23 Jul 2021, 10:19

Shut the F-up!! Junta!

Educator wrote:
22 Jul 2021, 23:59
I don't mind if Abiy is sacrificed and Ethiopia saved. I don't like where he is taking the country, especially economically. He was too focused on becoming a dictator he completely betrayed the love and support he was given pretty much by every Ethiopians, including the Tigrians. I call that super stupidity. He was told to suspend the woyane constitution. never listened. He was told to put a leash on woyane founders, never listened. Now he brought the country to the gate of balkanization and himself a fate of Mengstu.

Can anyone believe he is the only leader of any country that never went on any international media like Al jazeer, CNN, BBC or any other to defend his country or administration at a critical time like this one. Sudan's PM goes on CNN almost every week to talk about the GRED, ours doesn't even mince a word about the concurred territory of Ethiopia by Sudan. What a shame to have such a leader.
If anyone thinks Ethiopia will wim any war under his command. then he/she must be ludicrous.

He just have to be removed by any means and replaced by patriotic Ethiopian preferably Addis Ababe that has no ethnic.
Non-Addis Ababe are usually suffering from inferiority complex and too narrow minded.

And NO Birr Amtu.

Educator

Post by Educator » 23 Jul 2021, 12:35

Even Getachew Reda gave interviews from his hideout several times. Abiy is a no show.