Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Sadacha Macca

Abiy is making a mistake that the derg did...forceful conscription.

Post by Sadacha Macca » 22 Jul 2021, 18:41

When you send people, without a high morale, a will to fight, for a cause they believe in, they end up being POW's, or killed.
The Tigrayans, with the intelligence and aid they must be getting from the white man, or some white men, do have a cause they believe in [well, many of them, minus the child soldiers], so they are fighting with high spirits and morale, feeling as if their peoples existence is threatened.

Meanwhile, Abiy is trying to force Oromo youth, to get a minimal amount of training, to go fight in tigray [i guess the amhara couldn't do it alone, afterall?], and be captured or killed, since they obviously won't have the same cause, morale, spirit, etc, that their ''foes'' have?!
Mengistu did similar things, forcefully conscripting youths, and we all know what his demise was, despite having an over-abundance of manpower, he still lost to a smaller group of rebels/guerrillas, who had a cause, high morale, spirit, etc.

sun
Member+

Re: Abiy is making a mistake that the derg did...forceful conscription.

Post by sun » 22 Jul 2021, 19:41

Sadacha Macca wrote:
22 Jul 2021, 18:41
When you send people, without a high morale, a will to fight, for a cause they believe in, they end up being POW's, or killed.
The Tigrayans, with the intelligence and aid they must be getting from the white man, or some white men, do have a cause they believe in [well, many of them, minus the child soldiers], so they are fighting with high spirits and morale, feeling as if their peoples existence is threatened.

Meanwhile, Abiy is trying to force Oromo youth, to get a minimal amount of training, to go fight in tigray [i guess the amhara couldn't do it alone, afterall?], and be captured or killed, since they obviously won't have the same cause, morale, spirit, etc, that their ''foes'' have?!
Mengistu did similar things, forcefully conscripting youths, and we all know what his demise was, despite having an over-abundance of manpower, he still lost to a smaller group of rebels/guerrillas, who had a cause, high morale, spirit, etc.
Really? 8)

Did qeerros and Qarrees have had the dream and the cause when they started to fight tirelessly, day and night with utmost commitments for very long time, loosing their lives and limbs and then finally defeating the tplf regime and sending them back to where they came?

Of course they had objectives by then and have objectives now also. They were liberating both Oromiyya and Ethiopia together with other Ethiopian youth groups. It is this same liberation which the tplf wants to roll back and impose itself on the Oromos and Ethiopians as a whole for the second time.

The one important objective is to remove tiny minority dictatorship that have been unilaterally enjoying sole rights of dictatorial governance while Oromos were marginalized and forced to serve the best interests of the land grabbing and wealth accumulating tplf robber barons, who send their children all over the world to study in the best schools and universities while Oromo children were sheep herding and migrating to foreign countries in search of slave labor.

The struggles of Qeerros and Qarrees lead to the much wished free and fair election with Oromos participating as equal citizens and assuming various independent leadership roles on matters concerning their affairs as well as on matters concerning the country, regardless possible minor shortcomings. Tplf thinks that it can use the Oromos as mercenaries to fight each other and other Ethiopians while the tplf provides the Ethiopian leadership activities alone by itself (The Golden People). Who can have strong moral to fight the Golden People even when the golden turn to be the emboldened criminals. :lol:

Now if the tplf even by miracles comes back Qeerros and Qarrees who fought and sent them back will be the first victms of the tplf whom the tplf cadres like to refer to as alshabaa. If the tplf already defined the Oromo youth as alshabaab what remains is only the possible usage of their guns against the Oromo youth instantly incase they come back. Why? Because tplf can be afraid like always that Qeerros and Qarrees might again fight them and send them back for the second time. And tplf is a very vengeful merciless group by all definition.

Now Oromos are masters of their own destiny as well as masters of Ethiopian destiny. By the same logical extention it is possible to say that Qeerros and Qarrees are masters of their own destiny as well as masters of Ethiopian destiny. This also means that people are determined to fight all those tyrants who try to kill their dreams and their destiny whether direct or indirect. Only power hungry jealous and envious divided politicians are dividing and confusing some of the youths because these politicians are funded by the tplf to divide and weaken the youth so that tplf may have the upper hand and come back to power and say, "likk ennasgebbachewwallen"
:lol:

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 22 Jul 2021, 20:13

Obbo Sun,

Honestly- I do not think that the TPLF, will ever, ever come back to power. Their goals aren't clear, so of course, I could be wrong here, but in the not so distant past, they only ruled as part of a coalition [EPRDF] that had willing participants/sellouts from various ethnic groups, the Oromo and Amhara in particular. But, it's good to not repeat the mistakes of Obbo Mengistu, and find those willing to fight, then train, equip and send them to fight; as opposed to sending people who will surrender anyway.
This time around, they have no allies, especially from the two major ethnic groups. The Oromo Liberation Army, this time led by capable and efficient leaders like Jaal Marroo, dare not form any kind of alliance with them-nor do they need to, with the Oromo behind them, they have all they need to gain victories.

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 22 Jul 2021, 20:31

Obbo Macca,

Amharas know what they fight for and have the cause to die. But Oromos and the rest of Baboons rallying behind the Gobana’s call is what I just don’t get it.
I don’t know when these retarded people is going to start saying enough is enough to the Kabt leader who is coming every two decades and put their lives and the lives of their family in a hell fire.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 22 Jul 2021, 21:09

EPRDF,

Without a cause to fight for, and morale, a soldier is already doomed before the fighting starts.
How many times, throughout history, have we seen smaller groups, with high morale and a cause, overwhelm or defeat a stronger, more numerous group of troops? Many, many times.
Our Amhara friends and countrymen, say they can handle it alone, so sure, I say let them go for it, unless the TPLF poses a threat to Oromo's and others, then we should get involved. If it's over land, let them fight it out, either in court using maps, historical references, etc, or in battle.
If it's power TPLF wants-then they will be fighting everyone, not just Amhara's, it all depends on their intent and goals.

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 22 Jul 2021, 21:24

Sadacha,

The little man in Arat kilo gave the Tigrayans the will to fight to the end. When their women are raped, their monks are killed, they will fight you really hard. You don't want to fight a man who is cornered. :| That is what is happened. I know you are worried about Weyane the second in Addis. I am sure that they have that in mind too. Now, if they are really controlling the the route from Djibouti to Addis, call that evidence number 1. Can They ? I don't know. No one has definitive answer up until it happens. Abbiy be better get ready for they will do what ever it takes to reach their goal. Like I said before, they better fight like the Taliban's to reach their goals if the objective is Arat killo. :lol: :lol:

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 22 Jul 2021, 22:11

Sadacha Macca ብሎ ራሱን የሚጠራው የዓድዋ ተወላጁ ጁንታዊ ዎንድሜ፣ እድሜአቸው ለጦርነት ያልደረሱ የትግራይ ህፃናትን በሀሽሽ አዕምሯቸውን አደንዝዞ ለጦርነት እየማገደ መሆኑን በፎቶ የተደገፉ ምስሎች እየወጡ ነው። ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ!! Sadacha ትግራዋይ ሒደግ አታዮ ግናይ! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 22 Jul 2021, 22:20

Blueshift,

They will not be able to rule again without forming an alliance with at least 1 of the 2 giants of Ethiopia-the Oromo and/or the Amhara, neither of which would dare do such a thing. What they will do, is, try to choke the country, economically, to force abiy to the negotiation tables-will it work? Time will tell. If he negotiates, his own allies [Amhara's and others, both within PP and outside of it], would seek to overthrow him, and if he does negotiate, he will embolden and strengthen his foes, so either way, he's in a tough spot. But there is a better chance of it being as hot as Mexico, in Alaska, before TPLF comes back to rule in Addis/from Addis. It appears to me that, they have other goals.

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 22 Jul 2021, 23:21

Sadacha Macca wrote:
22 Jul 2021, 21:09
EPRDF,

Our Amhara friends and countrymen, say they can handle it alone, so sure, I say let them go for it, unless the TPLF poses a threat to Oromo's and others, then we should get involved. If it's over land, let them fight it out, either in court using maps, historical references, etc, or in battle.
If it's power TPLF wants-then they will be fighting everyone, not just Amhara's, it all depends on their intent and goals.
Obbo maccaa,

There is a thing you need to underline, which is TPLF won’t be threat for Oromos or for the nation state of Ethiopia nor TPLF has the desire to rule again the whole Ethiopia.The day TPLF relinquished power and left for MeQele, it was the day TPLF terminated its ambitions to be the king.

High and key figures of TPLF have either been incarcerated or got killed. The ongoing war as of now is a war of ego and grudge between Amhara and Tigraway, which is not a business of the rest of ethnic Ethiopians. One fights for its political hegemony over the other, to take all.

The war is between Amhara right wings and the people of Tigraway, not TPLF.

Sad to see ethnic Ethiopians are have no say on the political life of that country. They are being driven like gama kebt to become a cannon folder in saving master’s interest. What a heart breaking!

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 23 Jul 2021, 01:37

EPRDF,

You are agame. Why do you go round and round on the Merry Go Around. Correction. It is not the people of Amhara vs. the People of Tigray. It is TPLF vs. What ever they call them. Call them amhara elites. Deep down, Both Amhara and Tigrayans are Ethiopians. The government owns the land. If it was upto me, combine the two killils and arrest anyone who dares to complain. :lol: :lol: :lol: They need a leader like myself who puts his boots on the neck of anyone who complains. 8) :lol: Inferiori, watch out. :P Not like slippy abbiy who acts what they call ወስላታ ማጅራት መቺ :lol:

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 23 Jul 2021, 01:49

Genocidal Horsee, what is up ? :lol: You want to go hutu on the agames , ahhhh ! That is very low. :lol: :lol:

Abdisa
Member+

Post by Abdisa » 23 Jul 2021, 03:04

The terrorist agame who calls himself Sadacha Macca is petrified with fear as he sees special forces from every region in Ethiopia suffocating his terrorist junta to death. Conscription is what your Tigray terrorist leaders are doing to the underage Tigray children.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 23 Jul 2021, 17:02

EPRDF,
Even though I suspect that you're a Tigrayan, when someone is right and makes sense, we should be able to admit that. This does appear to be a war between the two Abyssinian cousins/brothers, who have historically struggled for power [i.e. yohannes vs menelik, yohannes vs tewodros, so on and so forth]. As I said before, if they do not pose a threat to Oromo's, I see no reason for Oromo's to go fight and die for an useless cause [for us].
the oromo police are being called to join the OLA, to fight for their own oppressed people, as opposed to fighting for an unjust, useless cause-and I am seeing them taking heed and joining, while others surrender to save themselves.

Abdisa aka fiyameta, the Eritrean who pretends to be an Oromo:

SURE, anyone who disagrees with you and your views, must be an ''agame.'' Lol so the poorly trained forces are going to do what the army itself couldn't do? Yeah, okay. I already mentioned that, as well, that besides the children conscripts of the tplf, that the tigrayans appear to be highly motivated and have a cause, at least in their eyes, as opposed to the demoralized army who had to withdraw, and the special forces who are surrendering, being captured, etc. I know that, a lot of our eritrean brethren who blindly back their president, obbo isayas, cannot fathom that someone, who is not an agame, would have their own opinion AND BE ABLE to articulate why they have such a belief/position/view; but trust that, many, many Oromo's want nothing to do with this useless war. If most of the tplf elites are dead/captured/etc, what is the point of the war now? to hold onto the lands that amhara said was theirs? what business of ours is it, to get involved in boundary/land disputes?!

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 23 Jul 2021, 17:17

Sadacha wrote,
I know that, a lot of our eritrean brethren who blindly back their president, obbo isayas, cannot fathom that someone, who is not an agame, would have their own opinion AND BE ABLE to articulate why they have such a belief/position/view;
:lol: Sadacha, most of them are not even Eritreans. Some were born there. We call them Tewelijes. :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mitmitaye

Post by mitmitaye » 23 Jul 2021, 17:27

I grew up in Addis during Derg rule, and have seen and heard of AFESA.. I’m in Addis for the past 3+ months.. Didn’t see or hear any ‘forceful conscription’.. it’s a lie!!

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 23 Jul 2021, 18:18

Sadacha Macca wrote:
23 Jul 2021, 17:02
EPRDF,
Even though I suspect that you're a Tigrayan, when someone is right and makes sense, we should be able to admit that. This does appear to be a war between the two Abyssinian cousins/brothers, who have historically struggled for power [i.e. yohannes vs menelik, yohannes vs tewodros, so on and so forth]. As I said before, if they do not pose a threat to Oromo's, I see no reason for Oromo's to go fight and die for an useless cause [for us].
the oromo police are being called to join the OLA, to fight for their own oppressed people, as opposed to fighting for an unjust, useless cause-and I am seeing them taking heed and joining, while others surrender to save themselves.

SURE, anyone who disagrees with you and your views, must be an ''agame.'' Lol so the poorly trained forces are going to do what the army itself couldn't do? Yeah, okay. I already mentioned that, as well, that besides the children conscripts of the tplf, that the tigrayans appear to be highly motivated and have a cause, at least in their eyes, as opposed to the demoralized army who had to withdraw, and the special forces who are surrendering, being captured, etc. I know that, a lot of our eritrean brethren who blindly back their president, obbo isayas, cannot fathom that someone, who is not an agame, would have their own opinion AND BE ABLE to articulate why they have such a belief/position/view; but trust that, many, many Oromo's want nothing to do with this useless war. If most of the tplf elites are dead/captured/etc, what is the point of the war now? to hold onto the lands that amhara said was theirs? what business of ours is it, to get involved in boundary/land disputes?!
These are the motivated fighters :roll:

The Conscripted :mrgreen:

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 23 Jul 2021, 18:35

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
23 Jul 2021, 18:18
Sadacha Macca wrote:
EPRDF,

Hence why I said, minus the kids, the grown men and women, tend to appear to be, motivated and have a high morale.
WHETHER it's wrong or not, whether we agree or not, they feel like tigray and tigrayans are being/have been targeted for extermination, so they are fighting for survival.
Hence why, the entire tigray became a hostile area for the ENDF, forcing them to withdraw, because you cannot fight them all, on their own land, and expect to win-unless of course, you're an advocate for genocide on all Tigrayans, which I've seen a few amhara extremists call for/support.

mr or ms, mitmitaye, is addis/finfinne the entire country? we know for a fact, that abiy's cadres are forcefully sending oromo kids to go get poor training, and then go fight tigrayans. hopefully they either surrender and go back home, or join WBO/OLA.

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 23 Jul 2021, 19:01

Sadacha Macca wrote:
23 Jul 2021, 18:35
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:
EPRDF,

Hence why I said, minus the kids, the grown men and women, tend to appear to be, motivated and have a high morale.
WHETHER it's wrong or not, whether we agree or not, they feel like tigray and tigrayans are being/have been targeted for extermination, so they are fighting for survival.
Hence why, the entire tigray became a hostile area for the ENDF, forcing them to withdraw, because you cannot fight them all, on their own land, and expect to win-unless of course, you're an advocate for genocide on all Tigrayans, which I've seen a few amhara extremists call for/support.

mr or ms, mitmitaye, is addis/finfinne the entire country? we know for a fact, that abiy's cadres are forcefully sending oromo kids to go get poor training, and then go fight tigrayans. hopefully they either surrender and go back home, or join WBO/OLA.
like you said ENDF pulled out from their region and now the fight is in the area where you would like to see the residents exterminated. We have witnessed who dose what in real time in Maikadra and no amount of sweeping the truth will change what already had happened. Perhaps you might have forgotten why this war started to begin with. While keeping munching on the real cause , the highly motivated army was decimated within two weeks with all the modern weapons at hand. Now you should go and ask your Generals and your palace holders what transpired after that.

We have seen the OLF murdering machine muzzling kids, civilians and cutting the belly of pregnant women while setting ablaze the whole city under the watchful eyes of what you call ENDF. That is what amounts to genocide!! The gov't is covering up for all the atrocities but time will tell if it will be remaining that way now that the crisis is fully blowing in front of your eyes left and right.

If you think that TPLF is fighting just to control a piece of Wello and Gondar lands, then it goes to show why the OLF way of thinking has always been defeated and its leaders change masters throughout their history. :|

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 23 Jul 2021, 19:25

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
23 Jul 2021, 19:01
Sadacha Macca wrote:
23 Jul 2021, 18:35
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:
EPRDF,

like you said ENDF pulled out from their region and now the fight is in the area where you would like to see the residents exterminated. We have witnessed who dose what in real time in Maikadra and no amount of sweeping the truth will change what already had happened. Perhaps you might have forgotten why this war started to begin with. While keeping munching on the real cause , the highly motivated army was decimated within two weeks with all the modern weapons at hand. Now you should go and ask your Generals and your palace holders what transpired after that.

We have seen the OLF murdering machine muzzling kids, civilians and cutting the belly of pregnant women while setting ablaze the whole city under the watchful eyes of what you call ENDF. That is what amounts to genocide!! The gov't is covering up for all the atrocities but time will tell if it will be remaining that way now that the crisis is fully blowing in front of your eyes left and right.

If you think that TPLF is fighting just to control a piece of Wello and Gondar lands, then it goes to show why the OLF way of thinking has always been defeated and its leaders change masters throughout their history. :|
They had no choice, they could not sustain such a conflict. I never claimed what you said, but of course, you are unable to have a discourse/discussion, without lies/insults/etc.
Not surprised at, all.
I am sure that-atrocities were committed by both sides, on both people [tigray on amhara violence, and amhara fano/endf/others, on tigrayan violence], but of course, you want to bring them to justice, while claiming the members of your ethnicity are angels, infallible, and innocent?!
Ha! As for me, I want all, whether it be an Oromo, an Amhara, a Tigrayan, etc, to face justice if they have committed a war crime or any crime for that matter.
Yes, that two week war was waged, then what? Did it destroy the guerrilla war that was raging there? Or did it fuel it?
Guerrilla armies aren't the same as conventional forces, and are very difficult to beat, if not impossible.
I am talking about the average tigrayan woman and man, who picked up arms, to defend against, what they perceived to be an attack on their people and land, not the tplf.
Yeah sure, the OLF is so horrible, but let's be honest, you have no proof, other than those who like to lie and spread propaganda against those they disagree with politically/hate, the same way we saw the pastor daniel kibret and other amhara nationalists/activists saying ''hey they should use drones and bombs on the entire tigray,'' and so on.
but that's okay, right? since it's not amhara's being harmed, right?

Amhara's can defend their lands, right? You always brag about them on here, nonstop, so let them do so, help them with what you can, what I am saying is: Oromo's should not fight and die for land disputes/political rivalry in the north, let the northerners do that, as we focus on our own problems. It's quite simple. OLA of today ain't foolish like some of the ones of the past, they know better, and are building up their capacity daily, and are slowly but surely controlling rural areas in Oromia- they just took over small parts of bale recently, new units opening fronts in jimma-abiy's hometown and an area where the OLA historically wasn't active in, and so much more to come-stay tuned!!

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 23 Jul 2021, 19:41

Sadacha Macca wrote:
22 Jul 2021, 20:13
Obbo Sun,

Honestly- I do not think that the TPLF, will ever, ever come back to power. Their goals aren't clear, so of course, I could be wrong here, but in the not so distant past, they only ruled as part of a coalition [EPRDF] that had willing participants/sellouts from various ethnic groups, the Oromo and Amhara in particular. But, it's good to not repeat the mistakes of Obbo Mengistu, and find those willing to fight, then train, equip and send them to fight; as opposed to sending people who will surrender anyway.
This time around, they have no allies, especially from the two major ethnic groups. The Oromo Liberation Army, this time led by capable and efficient leaders like Jaal Marroo, dare not form any kind of alliance with them-nor do they need to, with the Oromo behind them, they have all they need to gain victories.
Obbo Sadacha,

What is important here is not what you think about the goals and intentions of tplf. The most important thing is the tplf's own intentions and goals. By itys own intention declarations it has repeatedly said that it is driving two tracked goals for Tigray. One is to renew itself and fight back to the leadership positions it has been holding before being forced to leave for Makale. That is what the tplf leadership publicly stated when it overrun the Federal Military base stationed in their region.

As the savage surprise attack on the federal military base started tplf leaders were congratulating each other and promising to finish the violence within some 45 minutes after which time they will start marching to Finfinne through the Amhara region. If Ethiopia did not have alert and competent military leaders and competent and alert government who acted swiftly and steadfastly tplf would have succeeded to some extent, specially with the support of all of those ragtag Trojan horses spread all the places, including in Oromiyya the beautiful. Now look at the other parts of Ethiopia how beautiful and peaceful they can be after the incurable violent lovers(tplf) are being kept under control mainly in their own area. If going back to power and taking over Obbo Menelik's palace, (where the palace language used to be Tigrigna while the prison language used to be Oromigna) :lol: becomes impossible, then tplf says, "down.. down Ethiopia, down down Ethiopia... since you did not take us back to rule over you then tplf is very very angry and will go ahead and secede from Ethiopia" is their scare crow strategy.

Tplf is practically nothing with out the human and material resources of Oromiyya on whom it is trying to survive and thrive like parasites. No wonder that some asphalt face Oromo garbichos are tirelessly spreading fake and false tplf cheap propaganda just for a living as if they have already lost their own minds. That is also one of the main reasons why the tplf hates Amharas and Eritreans as well as agitate Oromos also to hate these people. Why should Oromos need to hate Amharas and Eritreans since we have a vibrant country, a region and continent in common? Whatever minor conflicts of interests we may have we have to resesolve through civilized discussions.

Of course tplf may get foreign handouts for some services it may provide, but that alone may not be enough to make tplf millionaires and go on boasting all over the world. But then again I think that it is wrong to say that the Oromo people are behind ola who can become victorious based on such popular supports. Who has given ola the right to kill and rob the Oromo people at a time when amnesty was given to all non governmental actors, all the doors wide open and the possibilities of making peaceful politics along the free and fair electoral process put in place similar to the traditional Gada democratic system.

Now the Ethiopian people need BALLOTS instead of BULLETS! That is exactly why they have gone to the recent election in droves, stood in the queues tirelessly for several hours to cast their nice votes and elected their government. END OF THE STORY! :P
From now on all those who aspire for political positions and leadership should follow the healing and the peaceful way put in place and then serve their country, their region, their continent and humanity just like the ancient Kushitic peaceful people of knowledge and source of early civilization