Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Axumezana

Call for forgiveness and reconcilation!

Post by Axumezana » 22 Jul 2021, 15:07

Your Excellency PM Abiy,

I know very well that you had very good intention for all Ethiopians, irrespective of ethnicity, religion, gender, political orientation, past mistakes etc, when you assume power some three years ago. At that time you preached forgiveness and reconciliation and also condemned torture, killing and dictatorship. Unfortunately for a reason only the unbiased and the true God knows and could judge , your intentions have not been materialized and Ethiopia is moving fast to deeper crises that could derail the plan of God to propel it into greatness. PM Abiy, I supported your appointment and defended you for more than two years until I started openly to criticize you. I have sent various advises and warnings through different media out lets advising you to scale down your relationship with Isaias and to depend and be guided only on your God. I am just calling you again to make your walk with God right and follow His instructions to come out from these crises. By now I am very sure that all of us know very well that war is not a solution and their must be a peaceful way of solving the crises Ethiopia is facing..

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: Call for forgiveness and reconcilation!

Post by Zmeselo » 22 Jul 2021, 15:48

Your god is Satan & your "analysis" of the situation and PM Abyi, has more holes in it than Swiss cheese.

1. Abyi travelled to Chgray & called your people, mistakingly, for golden people.

2. You people, attempted to assassinate him.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-45678760

3. Abyi made peace with Eritrea, and you people hated that. The only people in the world to hate that, actually.

4. Abyi & PIA attended 2 border openings, & chgrayans had actually even started trading inside Eritrea.

5. He asked you not to conduct an Election, but defied him.

6. Then you attacked the Northern Command & the rest is history!

Now, here's a handkerchief:

Axumezana wrote:
22 Jul 2021, 15:07
Your Excellency PM Abiy,

I know very well that you had very good intention for all Ethiopians, irrespective of ethnicity, religion, gender, political orientation, past mistakes etc, when you assume power some three years ago. At that time you preached forgiveness and reconciliation and also condemned torture, killing and dictatorship. Unfortunately for a reason only the unbiased and the true God knows and could judge , your intentions have not been materialized and Ethiopia is moving fast to deeper crises that could derail the plan of God to propel it into greatness. PM Abiy, I supported your appointment and defended you for more than two years until I started openly to criticize you. I have sent various advises and warnings through different media out lets advising you to scale down your relationship with Isaias and to depend and be guided only on your God. I am just calling you again to make your walk with God right and follow His instructions to come out from these crises. By now I am very sure that all of us know very well that war is not a solution and their must be a peaceful way of solving the crises Ethiopia is facing..
Last edited by Zmeselo on 22 Jul 2021, 16:41, edited 2 times in total.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 22 Jul 2021, 16:02

Axum-amenzra i thought you swallowed the bitter pill, admitted that the miseries you games are going through, is woyan's fault, admitted that you committed genocide on the sleeping ethio troops, admitted that your rag tag militia destroyed Ethiopia's properties (tigray is ethiopian) infrastructure etc and are apologizing on behalfof your shifta woyane.
But it seems that you are asking PMAA or the Ethiopians to apologize to you agames?
Now can you honestly tell us what is that they did to hurt you that they need to apologize to you ungrateful scum bags agames.
The freaking empty cowardly pride is going to decimate your entire agame population unless you be honest enough and apologize about the crimes your few woyane officials committed to save your entire population.
And either until you do so or untill the Ethiopian govt apprehends or kills the already black listed woyane terrorists your as*s spanking won't stop even if you declare your independence.
Declaring your independence (Ethiopians are begging you to do so) but still won't let your terrorists go scot free.

mitmitaye

Post by mitmitaye » 22 Jul 2021, 16:08

Axumezana wrote:
Your Excellency PM Abiy,

Bless you!! Agree with you 100%!!!

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 22 Jul 2021, 16:11

Cigar wrote:
22 Jul 2021, 16:02
Axum-amenzra i thought you swallowed the bitter pill, admitted that the miseries you are games are at is woyan's fault, admitted that you committed genocide on the sleeping ethio troops, admitted that your rag tag militia destroyed Ethiopia's (tigray is ethiopian) infrastructure etc and are apologizing on behalfof your shifta woyane.
But it seems that you are asking PMAA or the Ethiopians to apologize to you agames?
Now can you honestly tell us what is that they did to hurt you that they need to apologize to you ungrateful scum bags agames.
The freaking empty cowardly pride is going to decimate your entire agame population unless you be honest enough and apologize about the crimes your few woyane officials committed to save your entire population.
And either until you do so or untill the Ethiopian govt apprehends or kills the already black listed woyane terrorists your as*s spanking won't stop even if you declare your independence.
Declaring your independence (Ethiopians are begging you to do so) but still won't let your terrorists go scot free.
What i don't get is that this people of Tigray, i have no idea where they come from? Even one person won't admit the wrongs they have committed. Right now, i am doubting them if they are humans at all. To protect the fat slap Getachew, the corrupted Tsadqan and the clueless Deprestion, they must wipe out their future generation? Children to war??????? Ethiopia must grant them their independence. they are not humans.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 22 Jul 2021, 16:20

Axumezana wrote:
Your Excellency PM Abiy,

"ሺኸ እንተኾነ ኸያዋይ አይትእመን ትግራዋይ" ይላሉ ኤርትራውያን ሲተርቱ:: ሲተረጎም "ሺ ጊዜ ቢመስል የዋህ.. አትመነው አጋሜን" በአጭሩ ከአጋሜ ይልቅ እባብን ታቅፈህ ማደር ጠዋት በሰላም ከእንቅልፍህ መንቃትህ ያለህ እድል ከእባቡ ጋር ነው::

አይተ ኣጋሜዘማዊ አጋሜው... ድልድዩ አፍርሰሻል ብዙ ህዝብ አስጨርሰሻል.. እያንዳንዱ አጋሜ አሸባሪ ጭንቅላት ነው ከእንግዲህ የሚፈለገው:: ሶስተኛ የምህረት እድል መጠየቃቹሁ ራሱ እፍረተቢድነታችሁ እና ድድብናችሁ ብቻ ነው የሚያሳየው:: እያንዳንዷ ተሬሪስት ጁንታ ወይ ተይዛ ወይ ተገድላ ካልሆነ በስተቀር ሌላ አማራጭ እንደ ተዘጋ እወቂ:: ደቂ ሸራሙጥ::

Abere

Post by Abere » 22 Jul 2021, 16:37

This one catches my attention:

<<I have sent various advises and warnings ....you to [u]scale down your relationship with Isaias [/u]and to depend and be guided only on your God.>> Axumezana

My question is,
What if God has been guiding Abiy Ahmed to listen to Isaias Afework.

I wish this call were directly made to TPLF instead of addressed to Abiy Ahmed or Isaias Afework. Already Abiy Ahmed committed himself to unilateral humanitarian ceasefire, it is TPLF that stated this is "sick joke" and is exploiting this opportunity to invade Eritrea and Amhara. The only and single most avenue to peace is to destroy TPLF and the first people that should be responsible are the Tigres themselves - Ethiopians have been fighting TPLF for the last 30 years while 100% of Tigres were mocking at them by taking Ethiopians tolerance for granted.
I don't think Axumezana understood the reality, the fight between TPLF and the Ethiopian force is out side of the control of Abiy Ahmed. Abiy Ahmed can not make peace with Tigre Woyane, it is now between Amhara people and Tigre Woyane ; it is between Tigre Woyane and Other Ethiopians. Ethiopia is not Abiy Ahmed private business, even if Abiy makes backdoor deals ( like evacuating Mekelle) no Amhara would let TPLF cross its land. That is why TPLF has to be eliminated for peace to be possible.

mitmitaye

Post by mitmitaye » 22 Jul 2021, 16:41

ZEMEN wrote:
22 Jul 2021, 16:11
Cigar wrote:
22 Jul 2021, 16:02
Axum-amenzra i thought you swallowed the bitter pill, admitted that the miseries you are games are at is woyan's fault, admitted that you committed genocide on the sleeping ethio troops, admitted that your rag tag militia destroyed Ethiopia's (tigray is ethiopian) infrastructure etc and are apologizing on behalfof your shifta woyane.
What i don't get is that this people of Tigray, i have no idea where they come from? Even one person won't admit the wrongs they have committed. Right now, i am doubting them if they are humans at all. To protect the fat slap Getachew, the corrupted Tsadqan and the clueless Deprestion, they must wipe out their future generation? Children to war??????? Ethiopia must grant them their independence. they are not humans.

TPLF led EPRDF committed crimes in every corner of Ethiopia. Of course, TPLF’s crimes against Ethiopia and Ethiopians is worse. But nevertheless, the rest were not angles either. Tigrae people as a whole were not and are not enemy of Itopiya. If anything they were/are victims of Tplf mafia.. I still don’t understand how we, as a nation allowed Eritrea’s involvement in this war against tplf, & Tigray in general, that led to this mess!! Tigres are not animals just human beings as I and you are..!!!
Last edited by mitmitaye on 22 Jul 2021, 17:12, edited 1 time in total.

Tota66

Post by Tota66 » 22 Jul 2021, 16:55

Tigres are not animals just human beings as I and you are..!!!...

Ooh Tobia! Mitmitaye you don"t want really..

Abere

Post by Abere » 22 Jul 2021, 16:56

To those ill Advsing Abiy Ahmed to Avoid Isaias Afework:ጎረቤትህን እንደ እራስህ አድርገህ ውደደ የሚለውን ቅዱስ ትዕዛዝ ከጥቅሱ ይመልከቱ።

Matt.22 Verses 34 to 40

[34] But when the Pharisees had heard that he had put the Sadducees to silence, they were gathered together.
[35] Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying,
[36] Master, which is the great commandment in the law?
[37] Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
[38] This is the first and great commandment.
[39] And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
[40] On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

temari

Post by temari » 22 Jul 2021, 16:57

Axumezana wrote:
Your Excellency PM Abiy,

Addis Ababans today sent you a message if you have ears to hear (see below). As long as TPLF is around, there will never be peace between Ethiopia and Tigray. Sad but true! TPLF committed untold crimes on millions of Ethiopians for 27 years and it has learned absolutely nothing from its past mistake. God have mercy for the people of Tigray. For us Ethiopians, we rather separate from Tigray forever than having TPLF near to us.
እኛስ ህወሓትን እንትፍ አድርገን ተፍተናታል/ተፋትተናታል፤ ይብላኝ ለትግራይ ህዝብ በህወሓት ከመከራ ወደ መከራ ከሲኦል ወደ ሲኦል ለሚመራው::
"ያገባሽስ ይፈታሻል ይብላኝ ለወለደሽ"
Please wait, video is loading...

mitmitaye

Post by mitmitaye » 22 Jul 2021, 17:05

Abere wrote:
22 Jul 2021, 16:56
To those ill Advsing Abiy Ahmed to Avoid Isaias Afework:ጎረቤትህን እንደ እራስህ አድርገህ ውደደ የሚለውን ቅዱስ ትዕዛዝ ከጥቅሱ ይመልከቱ።

Matt.22 Verses 34 to 40

[34] But when the Pharisees had heard that he had put the Sadducees to silence, they were gathered together.
[35] Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying,
[36] Master, which is the great commandment in the law?
[37] Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
[38] This is the first and great commandment.
[39] And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
[40] On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
So why not then with Tigray?? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Abere

Post by Abere » 22 Jul 2021, 17:06

After this Nobel peace prize, he delivered justice for all those innocent Ethiopians blood that cried out for justice. He brought notorious TPLf criminals such as Seyoum Mesfin, Abay Tsehaye's etc. heads as a trophy to the families of the victims and Ethiopian people at large.

Aba

Post by Aba » 22 Jul 2021, 17:12

Bozzo,
Is there a more vicious animal than your god diablos?

Please wait, video is loading...

Zmeselo wrote:
22 Jul 2021, 15:48
Your god is Satan & and Col. Mamo qillo...
Last edited by Aba on 22 Jul 2021, 17:24, edited 1 time in total.

Tota66

Post by Tota66 » 22 Jul 2021, 17:13

God have mercy for the people of Tigray. For us Ethiopians, we rather separate from Tigray forever than having TPLF near to us.

For us ethiopian...Sick!

mitmitaye

Post by mitmitaye » 22 Jul 2021, 17:19

Tota66 wrote:
22 Jul 2021, 17:13
God have mercy for the people of Tigray. For us Ethiopians, we rather separate from Tigray forever than having TPLF near to us.

For us ethiopian...Sick!
Speak for yourself.. you are no AfeKelaTe for 100+million Ethiopians :evil: :evil:

Abere

Post by Abere » 22 Jul 2021, 17:21

mitmitaye,

That is a good question. Abiy Ahemd as leader and patriarhc of the country means Tigray is one of the child of mother Ethiopia. But Tigray is a disobedient child. It is not a neighbor, it is a child that should be disciplined for misbehaving. Do you see below what the Holy Scripture commands about a disobedient child.

Deuteronomy 21:18-21

“If a man has a stubborn and rebellious son who will not obey the voice of his father or the voice of his mother, and, though they discipline him, will not listen to them, then his father and his mother shall take hold of him and bring him out to the elders of his city at the gate of the place where he lives, and they shall say to the elders of his city, ‘This our son is stubborn and rebellious; he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton and a drunkard.’ Then all the men of the city shall stone him to death with stones. So you shall purge the evil from your midst, and all Israel shall hear, and fear.

mitmitaye wrote:
22 Jul 2021, 17:05
Abere wrote:
Matt.22 Verses 34 to 40

Tog Wajale E.R.
Member+

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 22 Jul 2021, 17:21

Bissbiss Shettattam Agga*me A.K.A. Akhsumeza:--- We Are Not Done Yet Until We Make Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me Tigrai Like Aleppo Syria. Go Figure Qomal Guahaf Agga*me Bast*ard.

mitmitaye

Post by mitmitaye » 22 Jul 2021, 17:38

Abere wrote:
22 Jul 2021, 17:21
mitmitaye,

That is a good question. Abiy Ahemd as leader and patriarhc of the country means Tigray is one of the child of mother Ethiopia. But Tigray is a disobedient child. It is not a neighbor, it is a child that should be disciplined for misbehaving. Do you see below what the Holy Scripture commands about a disobedient child.

Deuteronomy 21:18-21

“If a man has a stubborn and rebellious son who will not obey the voice of his father or the voice of his mother, and, though they discipline him, will not listen to them, then his father and his mother shall take hold of him and bring him out to the elders of his city at the gate of the place where he lives, and they shall say to the elders of his city, ‘This our son is stubborn and rebellious; he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton and a drunkard.’ Then all the men of the city shall stone him to death with stones. So you shall purge the evil from your midst, and all Israel shall hear, and fear.

mitmitaye wrote:
22 Jul 2021, 17:05
Abere wrote:
Matt.22 Verses 34 to 40

Why Deuteronomy? We live in Christ- ‘love your enemy’ NOT ‘an eye for an eye’.. by the way, bringing God and bible, to this dirty politics that we don’t really KNOW and understand what’s REALLY happening, is DANGEROUS :idea:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 22 Jul 2021, 18:23

We cannot always depress, the abaQat of our world. We must show them something their sadist hearts really enjoy, too!

You're welcome in advance, abaQat!