Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Naga Tuma
Member+

A $0.1B Token to an African American out of an over $210B Coffer after Enacting and Running Slavery in the 21st Century

Post by Naga Tuma » 22 Jul 2021, 13:25

I would like to state from the outset that I take sole and full responsibility for expressing this personal opinion in reaction to one of the latest news that Jeff Bezos gave $100M to Van Jones.

I am reacting to the news because I consider that a $0.1 billion token to an African American man out of a coffer of over $210 billion after enacting and running overt slavery in the 21st century is adding an insult to injury. I have yet to understand what it means to give the same token to a Spaniard.

Jeff Bezos did this after running away from the farm where pigs and piglets wanted to roam unbounded bearing his name in an overt enactment and running of slavery in this 21st century. That it was unbounded until he started to run away from it and started to backtrack from it is evident in the title of the book authored and published bearing the same character.

I am reacting to this insult to injury as a parent and a scientist.

As a parent, I would rather see this SOB find its way to hell than see my children live in the same world that is common to humanity. SOB is what George S. Patton, an American General, called a Nazi about three-quarters of a century ago. I am borrowing it here.

As a parent, I would also wish to make an appointment with the parents of Jeff Bezos to publicly apologize to them for borrowing George S. Patton's term for their child if and when they take a one day trip to the farm bearing their child's name and tell the world publicly that it is reflective of the civilization they taught their child about at a young age and that it is reflective of how civilization runs. I also wish to suggest to them that they take Van Jones with them as an observer when they decide to visit one of the farms. To the clueless, is civilization so insecure as to conduct unfriendly surveys as friendly ones at a farm every day?

As an Ethiopian who has been preachy about a different form of civilization, I find Jeff Bezos force the word civilization out of his mouth more repugnant than when Donald Trump forced it out of his, stutteringly. Evidently, Jeff Bezos has the audacity to say both unbounded and civilization with the same mouth.

As an observer, it appears to me that his evolving head has yet to show the capacity to tell if civilization hit it. This runner of Blue Origin may have physically risen high above this planet. Did his faculty realize from that height that his tiny blue is an invisible dot? He may have mentally crossed his Rubicon a long time ago to realize it even at that height. However, if he thought he had the nerve to intimidate humanity from that height running Blue Origin after having crossed his Rubicon, he is not intimidating this mere human being. Humanity shouldn't be intimidated even by the Dragons let alone by Jeff Bezos' tiny dot.

I am not trying to make this an epic meeting of a legitimate valedictorian with another because there are countless of us out there.

As a scientist, I say shame on all scientists out there who have written countless equations and published countless peer-reviewed papers and watch this character with no peer-reviewed paper or equation of fame to his name that I am aware of roam over their heads.

As a mere individual who has the capacity to feel pain at the sight of homeless people in the United States of America in this 21st century, I wonder if Jeff Bezos has yet got a moment of enlightenment during a momentary experience of weightlessness high above this planet what it feels to live homeless day after day, year after year, in his own country that is on this planet.

As an enthusiast of science and the products of technology to which it leads, I wonder if the products of science channeled into the farm bearing his name can't change switches to channel them in order to extricate the U.S.A. of homelessness in one year and sustain that achievement and lead to winning a Nobel Prize for doing so.

So, what am I missing if I innately feel that a $0.1 billion token to an African American man out of a coffer of over $210 billion after enacting and running overt slavery in the 21st century in the U.S.A. is adding an insult to injury?
Last edited by Naga Tuma on 22 Jul 2021, 13:55, edited 2 times in total.

Lakeshore

Re: A $0.1B Token to an African American out of an over $210B Coffer after Enacting and Running Slavery in the 21st Cent

Post by Lakeshore » 22 Jul 2021, 13:39

You are really Naga Tumma idiot. yo can not blame Jeff for slavery. Actually , we do not know his reason but it is nice and good gesture to share his wealth.

one there was a person called Naga Tuma and he has one cow. also he has a Nambour with similar situation with one cow. they used the milk from their to feed their children. one day Naga's cow died. He worried and prayed to God. god sent his angels and said to him son what happened how can i help.
Naga told about his cow and can't feed his child. The angel then what do yo want me to help you with? Then Naga quickly asked the angel to kill his neighbors cow too.

that is you.

Naga Tuma
Member+

Re: A $0.1B Token to an African American out of an over $210B Coffer after Enacting and Running Slavery in the 21st Cent

Post by Naga Tuma » 22 Jul 2021, 13:43

Lakeshore wrote:
22 Jul 2021, 13:39
You are really Naga Tumma idiot. yo can not blame Jeff for slavery. Actually , we do not know his reason but it is nice and good gesture to share his wealth.

one there was a person called Naga Tuma and he has one cow. also he has a Nambour with similar situation with one cow. they used the milk from their to feed their children. one day Naga's cow died. He worried and prayed to God. god sent his angels and said to him son what happened how can i help.
Naga told about his cow and can't feed his child. The angel then what do yo want me to help you with? Then Naga quickly asked the angel to kill his neighbors cow too.

that is you.
Is that all out of your cadre manual?

Yimer

Post by Yimer » 22 Jul 2021, 13:57

Naga Tuma wrote:
22 Jul 2021, 13:25
I would like to state from the outset that I take sole and full responsibility for expressing this personal opinion in reaction to one of the latest news that Jeff Bezos gave $100M to Van Jones.

I am reacting to the news because I consider that a $0.1 billion token to an African American man out of a coffer of over $210 billion after enacting and running overt slavery in the 21st century is adding an insult to injury. I have yet to understand what it means to give the same token to a Spaniard.

Jeff Bezos did this after running away from the farm where pigs and piglets wanted to roam unbounded bearing his name in an overt enactment and running of slavery in this 21st century. That it was unbounded until he started to run away from it and started to backtrack from it is evident in the title of the book authored and published bearing the same character.

As a parent, I would rather see this SOB find its way to hell than see my children live in the same world that is common to humanity. SOB is what George S. Patton, an American General, called a Nazi about three-quarters of a century ago. I am borrowing it here.

As a parent, I would also wish to make an appointment with the parents of Jeff Bezos to publicly apologize to them for borrowing George S. Patton's term for their child if and when they take a one day trip to the farm bearing their child's name and tell the world publicly that it is reflective of the civilization they taught their child about at a young age and that it is reflective of how civilization runs. I also wish to suggest to them that they take Van Jones with them as an observer when they decide to visit one of the farms. To the clueless, is civilization so insecure as to conduct unfriendly surveys as friendly ones at a farm every day?

As an Ethiopian who has been preachy about a different form of civilization, I find Jeff Bezos force the word civilization out of his mouth more repugnant than when Donald Trump forced it out of his, stutteringly. Evidently, Jeff Bezos has the audacity to say both unbounded and civilization with the same mouth.

As an observer, it appears to me that his evolving head has yet to show the capacity to tell if civilization hit it. This runner of Blue Origin may have physically risen high above this planet. Did his faculty realize from that height that his tiny blue is an invisible dot? He may have mentally crossed his Rubicon a long time ago to realize it even at that height. However, if he thought he had the nerve to intimidate humanity from that height running Blue Origin after having crossed his Rubicon, he is not intimidating this mere human being. Humanity shouldn't be intimidated even by the Dragons let alone by Jeff Bezos' tiny dot.

I am not trying to make this an epic meeting of a legitimate valedictorian with another because there are countless of us out there.

As a scientist, I say shame on all scientists out there who have written countless equations and published countless peer-reviewed papers and watch this character with no peer-reviewed paper or equation of fame to his name that I am aware of roam over their heads.

As a mere individual who has the capacity to feel pain at the sight of homeless people in the United States of America in this 21st century, I wonder if Jeff Bezos has yet got a moment of enlightenment during a momentary experience of weightlessness high above this planet what it feels to live homeless day after day, year after year, in his own country that is on this planet.

As an enthusiast of science and the products of technology to which it leads, I wonder if the products of science channeled into the farm bearing his name can't change switches to channel them in order to extricate the U.S.A. of homelessness in one year and sustain that achievement and lead to winning a Nobel Prize for doing so.

So, what am I missing if I innately feel that a $0.1 billion token to an African American man out of a coffer of over $210 billion after enacting and running overt slavery in the 21st century in the U.S.A. in the 21st century is adding an insult to injury?
Stupid and hateful post. Jeff Bezos didn’t have to give the money to the two great people. Bezos is a hard working and intelligent man and people like you hate him because of his success. Don’t associate this man with race or religion. He was like the millions of ordinary Americans just a few decades ago. His race didn’t help him to be so rich.

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 22 Jul 2021, 14:10

Yimer wrote:
22 Jul 2021, 13:57
Naga Tuma wrote:

So, what am I missing if I innately feel that a $0.1 billion token to an African American man out of a coffer of over $210 billion after enacting and running overt slavery in the 21st century in the U.S.A. is adding an insult to injury?
Stupid and hateful post. Jeff Bezos didn’t have to give the money to the two great people. Bezos is a hard working and intelligent man and people like you hate him because of his success. Don’t associate this man with race or religion. He was like the millions of ordinary Americans just a few decades ago. His race didn’t help him to be so rich.
Hate is for the classless. Work is for the working class. I invite you also to visit the farm he left for you to understand what working hard with integrity means.

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 22 Jul 2021, 15:21

Naga Tuma wrote:
Naga,

I also wondered where the anger is coming from? Can you explain?

Are you an advocate for "slavery reparations" and calling this a "token"?

Or, just criticizing his business practice? I know whole food buys stuff but, does he also run pig farms? What is going on? Why pick him?

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 22 Jul 2021, 16:02

Dawi wrote:
22 Jul 2021, 15:21
Naga Tuma wrote:
Naga,

Or, just criticizing his business practice? I know whole food buys stuff but, does he also run pig farms? What is going on? Why pick him?
Dawi,

I really didn't follow the news about this "donation" and I could hardly comment about something I know barely.

I heard about Jeff Bezos space flight and the moment I heard about it the first issue that directly stroke my mind was about the story I read somewhere that his business empire, Amazon, is one of the worst paying in the western world, which didn't also seem to have disturbed the policy makers of the "free nations".

I also heard about Richard Branson's similar space flight (in advance, seems to me to win the race) and immediately after that the stock value of his company (or one the companies) took a 500 million worth of selling or something similar.

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 22 Jul 2021, 16:48

Dawi wrote:
Naga Tuma wrote:
Naga,

Dawi,

I suggest that you take your time to fathom what I mean by the farm that bears his name. There are plenty of them in specific locations in the US. Once you fathom what it means, take a visit to one of it, either as a worker or a policy maker, take a close look at the practice and data produced out of that practice at those farms, and prove me wrong if you don’t see a Holy Grail of an enactment and running of slavery in the 21st century, especially before it started to backtrack on the practice for some reason. So, don’t be like the house brothers that do not know what they react to willy nilly.

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 24 Jul 2021, 20:59

Naga Tuma wrote:
22 Jul 2021, 16:48
Dawi wrote:
Naga Tuma wrote:
Naga,

Dawi,

I suggest that you take your time to fathom what I mean by the farm that bears his name. There are plenty of them in specific locations in the US. Once you fathom what it means, take a visit to one of it, either as a worker or a policy maker, take a close look at the practice and data produced out of that practice at those farms, and prove me wrong if you don’t see a Holy Grail of an enactment and running of slavery in the 21st century, especially before it started to backtrack on the practice for some reason. So, don’t be like the house brothers that do not know what they react to willy nilly.
Nega - Ok - I am taking your advice and looking into it.

I kind of wondered when Abiy's mentioned "vertical farms" a while ago; so far, I am learning Bezos is helping in building them. Many of them are built in China in cities. Interesting! :P

How about that launch to space?

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 29 Jul 2021, 20:07

Dawi,

Just getting back to this thread. Thanks for the clip.

I haven't heard or read about the vertical farm until now. So, I don't know about that one.

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 29 Jul 2021, 20:48

The simple piece of artwork that I wrote about two weeks ago was put up on the wall of an Amazon center before it was taken down for some reason. The accompanying writing remained on the wall.

They were put up before Jeff Bezos resigned from its CEO. So, one can only assume that he was or should have been aware of it.

Based on just that piece of artwork and writing, the public, policymakers, and researchers/Professors can ask him simple questions.

The public can ask what that piece of artwork and writing are meant to convey, what the painter or those behind it, meant to convey. I have heard a while back in the media that 88 is used by those who say: Heil Hitler. So, the Robert Langdons of the world, is that true?

In addition, an official "mind matters" statement was also posted in the same center around the time of public protests of Black Lives Matter. Was that merely a coincidence or an official affront to the protests?

Policymakers/legislators can ask Jeff Bezos if any software developed by or for Amazon and used by it is programmed with a skillset to suppress or enhance productivity data in real-time and/or for discretionary purposes? A simple yes or no answer would suffice.

If the answer is yes, the next question that they can ask is if in developing such a software, it has consulted with its counsel to see if it doesn't potentially violate any existing law of the land. The policy implications of such a programmed skillset, if it exists, are the policymakers' prerogative.

Whether the answer is yes or no, I am sure that Professors are looking at an epic frontier of research at the human and robot labor interface for either or both academic and practical exercises. When I say shame on Professors, I am not blaming them but suggesting that here is a frontier of research where they can, in their academic exercises, get ahead of publicly registered for-profit companies. Of course, it is also the policymakers' prerogative to take legislative actions in order to make such data available to the researchers.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 03 Apr 2022, 16:46

DefendTheTruth wrote:
22 Jul 2021, 16:02
Dawi wrote:
Naga Tuma wrote:
Naga,

Dawi,

I really didn't follow the news about this "donation" and I could hardly comment about something I know barely.

I heard about Jeff Bezos space flight and the moment I heard about it the first issue that directly stroke my mind was about the story I read somewhere that his business empire, Amazon, is one of the worst paying in the western world, which didn't also seem to have disturbed the policy makers of the "free nations".

I also heard about Richard Branson's similar space flight (in advance, seems to me to win the race) and immediately after that the stock value of his company (or one the companies) took a 500 million worth of selling or something similar.
Amazon workers win battle to form first US union

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 06 Apr 2022, 15:29

Thank you DefendTheTruth for sharing this news from the BBC, which calls Amazon a technology giant.

I have previously asked if Jeff Bezos, who has resigned from Amazon as its CEO, was running a broken model before his resignation from it.

I have little expertise about how labor unions work. However, simple logic dictates that a simple logic exists between an employer and an employee, which is ethical service for ethical pay. Unless Amazon can prove that it has not been running a broken model, it can not be in a position to state that it has been making ethical pays for ethical services. It can simply produce the productivity curve model at its robotic labor and human labor interfaces at its facilities. If it can't, the next question becomes whether it was intentional or inadvertent. If it was intentional, what was the intention of Jeff Bezos and all the people who advised him to do so. If it was intentional, was it wanton criminality in labor practice? If such an intention existed or exists to this day, it would be the prerogative of laws makers everywhere the practice takes place to ask why it has been happening.

I have a lot of ifs here, which I am sure technology giants know about a lot.

BBC journalists who are willing to call it a technology giant can ask simple questions unless they themselves are party to it. They can ask where their technology giant's productivity curve model exists and how it works ethically.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 06 Apr 2022, 17:24

Naga Tuma wrote:
06 Apr 2022, 15:29
Thank you DefendTheTruth for sharing this news from the BBC, which calls Amazon a technology giant.

I have previously asked if Jeff Bezos, who has resigned from Amazon as its CEO, was running a broken model before his resignation from it.

I have little expertise about how labor unions work. However, simple logic dictates that a simple logic exists between an employer and an employee, which is ethical service for ethical pay. Unless Amazon can prove that it has not been running a broken model, it can not be in a position to state that it has been making ethical pays for ethical services. It can simply produce the productivity curve model at its robotic labor and human labor interfaces at its facilities. If it can't, the next question becomes whether it was intentional or inadvertent. If it was intentional, what was the intention of Jeff Bezos and all the people who advised him to do so. If it was intentional, was it wanton criminality in labor practice? If such an intention existed or exists to this day, it would be the prerogative of laws makers everywhere the practice takes place to ask why it has been happening.

I have a lot of ifs here, which I am sure technology giants know about a lot.

BBC journalists who are willing to call it a technology giant can ask simple questions unless they themselves are party to it. They can ask where their technology giant's productivity curve model exists and how it works ethically.
Without trying to indulge myself much into a topic I understand not that much but just taking into account what my first year Economics course thought me at school, I can say that the simple logic dictates that Jeff Bezos is neither good nor bad, at least not in the context of what has been discussed here under this topic.

He is a capitalist.

And the simple and basic model that my first year Economics course thought me is the following, with regard to capitalism.

Output - Input = Gain(max).

Every capitalist enters into the field in an attempt to maximize the gain (profit) part of the model. This can be achieved by many different means, or combination of means, among them also by trying to minimize the negative term (input) of the model.

If a union pops up everywhere then that will enable the employees to have a bargaining power in an attempt to raise their share of the input of the capitalist (from the empoyees point of view it is actually the output).

The capitalist has to fend off such attempts, because it will going to have an impact on the gain[max].

So, we can't say here if Jeff Bezos is good or bad, he is someone doing his "business" based on the basic model.

We can condemn or praise capitalism for what it is, but that has also been discussed too many times by the people who understand the subject matter better than I do.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 07 Apr 2022, 10:15

ይህ እኳ ተሞክሩዋል

በመንጌ ግዜ መሬት ላራሹ ተብሎ ከባላባት ላይ መሬት ተቀምቶ ለአራሹ ተስጥቶታል። ልክ መሬት እንዳነስው ስው የስው መሬት ቀምተን ለሌላው ስጠነው ማለት ነው። የከተማ ትርፍ ቤት ተወረስ። አንተ በወጣትነት ህ ዘመን ትረህ ተጣጥረህ ለጡረታሄ ይሆናል ብለህ የስራህው ቤት ፣ ትርፍ ቤት ተብሌ ተወረስ። እንዴት ተደርጎ ነው ቤትን የሚያህል ነገር ትርፍ የሚሆነው። በዚያም አለ በዚያም አንድ ወጣት ቤት ህን የሚከራይ ስው ክራዩ ተቀንሶለት መኖር ጀመረ። ይህ ማለት ይህንን ተከራይ በወጣትነቱ የራሱን ቤት ስርቶ እንዳይወጣ ከገበያ በታች ቤት ስጥትኽ ው ኑርበት አልከው አስነፍከው። ከዚያም ይህ በደርግ ግዜ ጎለምሳ የነበረው ተከራይ በሁለት እና በሶስት ብር የሚክራየው ቤት በአብይ ግዜ ጦርያ ነክቶ ፭ሺህ ብር መከራየት ጀመረ። ተከራይ በድሜ ገፍቶ ቱረታ ላይ ስለሆነ ቤቱን ሽንሽኖ ማከራየት ጀምሮ ሳለ አብቾ ቤቱን ተከራዩ ይወረስው አለ ። ነግ በኔ አንድ ወጣት ተከራይ አምስት ሺህ የሚከፍል በነፃ ቤት ሲያገኝ ለምን አይወርስም ። በጣም የሚያዛዝነው ያ በደርግ ግዜ ተከራይ የነበረው አሁን በአብይ ግዜ ሽምግሎ ቤቱ እንኳን በአብይ መውስዱን ሳያውቅ ክራዩን ለመስብስብ በየወሩ ይመጣል የግዜ ጉልበተኛ ጋራ ያ ጡረተኛ ተከራይ እንዴት ብሎ ይግጠም በስፈሩት ቁና መስፈር ማለት ይህ ነው።

ለዚህ ለደር ግዜ ተከራይ ልታዝኑላቸው ብትሞክሩ አንድ ነገር ልጨምርላቹ ። በመለስ ግዜ የተወረስ የክራይ ቤት ይመልስ የሚል ጭምጭምታ ሲመጣ ። የነዛ የደርግ ግዜ ባለጉልበተኛ ተከራይ ስላማዊ ስልፍ ወጥተው የተወረስ ቤት አይመለስ ብለው ጝግም ። እንግዲህ ሕግዛብሔር ያሳያቹህ የስው ሐቅ አይመለስ ብለው ስላማዊ ስልፍ ውጡ ። ክስላሳ አመት በኋላ እነሱ በረጁበት ስዓት የስው ሕቅ ሲያከራዩ አብይ ቤታቸውን ወርሶ ያለጧሪ አስቀራችው።

እና ምን ለማለት ነው የፈለግሁት ለጥቁር አሜሪካኖች የፈለግዅ ያህል ገንዘብ ብትከፍላቸው ተመልሶ ያው ነው። ለምን ብትለኝ መንጌ ዝምባቡዬ ሄዶ መጋቤን ሲያሳስተው የነጮቹን መሬት ወረስ እና ለጥቁሮቹ ስጥ አለው ። ሙጋቤም የመንጌን ምክር ስምቶ መሬት ወረስ። ጥቁሮች ግን እንዴት እንደሚታረስ እንዴት ከብት እንደሚረባ ስላላውቁበት መቶ አመት የፈጅ የወተት ላይ ምርምር ያደጉ ላሞችን ዝርያ አርደው በሉዋቸው። እንግዲህ እነዚህ ላሞች የአፍሪካን በሽታ የሚቋቋሙ በዙ ወትት የሚስጡና በጣም ጣፋጭ ውትት የሚለግሱ ላሞች ታርደው አለቁ።

ወድ ጥቁር አሜሪካኖች ስመለስ የሚያስፈልገው ጥቁር አሜሪካኖችን ማስተማር ነው እንዴት እነሱም ልክ እንደ አቶ ቦዞ ባለሁለት መቶ ቢሊየኖሮችን እንድሚሆኑ ማስተማር ነው። ገንዘብ መስጠት አይደለም እርዳት ገንዘብ እንዴት እንደሚስራ ማሳየት ነው የዘላለም እርዳት። ይህ ለመረዳት ኢትዬዽያ ለዘላለም የእህል እርዳት እናገኛለን ይህ እኛን በምግብ አላስቻለንም ግን አንድ ትራክተርና አንድ የግብርና ኤክስፕርት ቢልክሉን በዛሬ አምሳ ዓመት ወስጥ እራሳችንን በቻልን ግን ይህ አይፈለግም ሁሌ ተረጂ እንድንሆን ነፃ ስንዴ ከተስጠን ገበሬውም ማረሱን ያቆማል በነፃ ደበኛው ስንዴ ካገኘ ለምን ብሎ ነው ክገበሬው የሚገዛው።

ስለዚህ ዋናው ነገር ጥቁሮችን ስራ ችሎታ ማስተማር ነው። ለምሳሌ የቧንቧ ተክላ፣ የኤሌትሪክ ተካላ፣ የኤር ኮንድሽን ስራ ወዘተ ወዘተ ዘላለሙን ረዳሀቸው ማለት ነው። በተቀረ ትምህርታቸውን በሚገባና በጥራት መስጠት።

ሌላው ደግሞ አቶ አማዞን ጄ ቦዞ ጥቁር ቢሆን አስባው፣ የፌስ ቡክ ፈጣሪ ጥቁር ቢሆን አስበው ፣ የዊንዶ ሶፍት ዌር ፈጣሪ ጥቁር ነው ብለህ አስበው፣ የአፕልም ፈጣሪ ። እውነት ስቶክ ማርኬት ሄደው ቢሊዬን ዶላር ማግኘት ይችላሉ ብለህ ታስባለህ ብዙ የተዘጋ በር አለ። ብዙ ብዙ ምስሌዎች አሉ ጥቁሮች የፈጠራ ባለቤት ሆነው ሲቀሙ ወይ ሲሞቱ ስምቻለሁ።

አንድ ኢትዬዽያዊ bowflex inventer Tessema Dosho Shifferaw out smarted by his white partner and kicked out of his baby Bowflex. we Amhara inventor have problem too. but this guy dead young he did not fight this invention he went back to Ethiopia to encourage new inventors but he died young .... this is not only Ato Tessema Dosho Shifferaw story ..but the black must fight to earn their place in business world ... the black America also must buy black product that is the only way out for black poverty her in America ... those successful America also doesn't create job for the black....

i wish if i write more for now this is enough

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 08 Apr 2022, 23:59

Whether it is in capitalism or socialism, fallacy remains to be fallacy. ሶሻሊዝም አስር ኣምርተህ ሃያ ኣመረትክ ካለ፣ ካፒታሊዝም አስር ኣምርተህ አምስት ኣመረትክ ካለ ሁለቱም ዋሹ ማለት ነዉ። ትክክለኛ ሞዴል ኣይዋሽም።

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 16 Nov 2022, 17:46

The used to be biggest merchant on the planet, the founder of Amazon Jeff Bezos, advises buyers to purchase less just before the peak shopping season starts in America.

Counterintuitive for a merchant to go public with such advice just before the peak shopping season starts but better for a merchant to be honest to the buyers of his merchandize about possible economic downturn in the future than be a fallacious capitalist.