Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Abere

Re: The Most Devastating Disasters Of The 21st Century! Children are Perishing in War!! Viewer discretion is advised

Post by Abere » 22 Jul 2021, 09:58

No body is going to hear this. Those so called human right concerned countries don't give a damn about it, they are the UN paper tigers. The Tigre mothers don't give a damn about the gruesome death of their own children, they too are themselves Woyanes. Death of any person is a sad event, so does the death of this kids. But parents of underage children are responsible for sending them to wars so are those countries complacent of the death of these kids by embracing Tigre Woyane. It is obvious when these underaged children grows being fed hatred , they will also be a disease to humanity - just like Senhat Nega, Seyoum Mesfin, Debretsion, etc. because they will be socialized about anti-social and destructive behavior - they will only know violence.

The 3rd responsible party is the Ethiopian government, instead of being noisy about it, the government could have saved them by extreminating TPLF from Tigray. The government is so kind and wanted to reconcile with TPLF. It gave away Tigray to TPLF so that TPLF can recruit as many kids as possible. The choice now is to free Tigray province and install a military government - more like Derg until Tigres normalize themselves. The government is spoiling Tigres too much at the cost million Ethiopians.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: The Most Devastating Disasters Of The 21st Century! Children are Perishing in War!! Viewer discretion is advised

Post by Zmeselo » 22 Jul 2021, 10:12

Child soldiers, the Junta has forced to join war fronts. It is at the expense of these underage soldiers, that core Junta leaders' children live abroad. Via: AFMMA

Attempts to resurrect the devilish TPLF in the name of human rights & humanitarianism, will not bring peace 2 the Horn of Africa. Nor are we afraid of confronting imperialism, which subordinates human rights to its strategic interests.

Mustefa Omer, Somali killil President

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 22 Jul 2021, 10:58

The terrorist Agame's war is a psychological war. They are forcing these child soldiers into battlefields for the sole purpose of traumatizing the Ethiopian soldiers who may have children of the same age at home. I can only imagine the horror. :x :x

Abere

Post by Abere » 22 Jul 2021, 11:08

The future of these Tigre children was destined to be like violent forever. Born in violence, raised in violence, live in violence and die in violence. All the dead old TPLF undergone through this life cycle and the surviving old ones are subscribing this life cycle so are the yet unborn, babies and children should do follow this Woyane's life cycle. Empathy is human, but violent culture can not be cancelled by sympathy. The only way to restore humanity and decency in Tigray province is by silencing every gunfire in Tigray; by collecting every gun, unarming every Tigre and burn all their guns in their very eyes. Tigres have to be left with sticks only to tend their livestock , they have to learn normal societal life.

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 22 Jul 2021, 12:33

It breaks my heart to see these innocent children being thrown at the war front because of the irresponsible and selfish Weyane remnants! What a shame, such beautiful children with no fault of their own are being consumed at their ripe age instead of going to school to learn and future productive life. Death to Weyanes!

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 22 Jul 2021, 12:38

How can anyone support terrorist tplf. Tigrayan diaspora needs to wake up. Terrorist tplf is finishing your future. Why waste the life of these young kids to save 80year old criminals.

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 22 Jul 2021, 12:49

Good crused lander Tigrayan is a dead one!! These people are terrorist and evil. They will do anything to stay on power and get what they wanted!!

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 22 Jul 2021, 13:11

No Eritrean should feel sorry for any agame's be it a grown up militia, a woyane falsely indoctrinated child, women or the elderly massacar.
Don't forget the crimes woyane committed on Eritrean children, women and the elderly in the last 3 decades. What the filthy tegarus are going through as we speak is the tip of an iceberg of what we the Eritreans went through by these evil, funfunat aliet committed on us.
So, my Eritrean brothers and sisters, yes we are decent human beings who do not like to see misfortune of others, but we have to change our hearts to an Eritrean black hard stone when it comes to these evil ungrateful dirty agames....yes their children included. Our decency is what they been playing us.
So, ellulate when you see a mother fu*cker little snotty agame's brain blown off by any body.
After all these snotty agames if they grow up, will be evils just like their parents and grandparents.
So, let them learn the truth I mean the LIES woyane taught them at their schools about the fake woyane superiority on wars or the freaking golden race crap.
No, no, no I am enjoying these snotty agames falling like leaves...dead.
Bring me more videos of such.
There is no innocent filthy agame.
tplf was an innocent slave of Shaebia which turns later to be a hasad, evil anti-Eritreanism entity. So will these snotty little, dirty agane kids if they are not cut to pieces now.
Last edited by Cigar on 22 Jul 2021, 13:17, edited 2 times in total.

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 22 Jul 2021, 13:16

Where is Aba Awash, the terrorist agame ganja farmer? :lol: :lol:

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 22 Jul 2021, 17:42

Yes indeed Cigar Bro !!! I am with you in here. I am a very desent person who would not wish any evil on any human being and i would not think of hurting anyone even a viscious animal. Unless I am attacked or taken adsvantage of. But, this is a big "BUT" when you come to these Animals mean Agames, I have no tolerance for they have done haneious crimies on us eritreans time and time again. They have taken advantage of our kind heart and done things that a human being would think of doing to a fellow human such as Shaebia who put them on the helm of the Ethiopian government by sacrificing their chosen fighters. My MOTTO at this stage is " the only good Agame is dead Agame". So those who are showing your sympathy to these so called child soldiers, your priority " sympathy" should be to the Eritrean children who their youth age going to school, having great childhood and family love was taking away from them by the Agames who started the war of attrition and kept us on a war footage for decades. What goes around comes around. Now taste your own medicine Agames. We Eritreans have score to settle with you and it is happening right infront of us with a little or no participation fro us.