Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Axumezana

The dream of Abiy is the extension of PM Meles Renaissance Strategy!

Post by Axumezana » 21 Jul 2021, 23:29

Abiy who started with the spirit of reconciliation, forgiveness, building bridge and peace modelled after Mandella has end up as a war leader and betrayed his people by inviting foreign countries such as Eritrea, Somalia and United Arab Emirates to invade Tigray and commit war crimes. His vision to prosper was not new but an extension of PM Meles renaissance strategy and I have supported him. To my disappointment Abiy has been hijacked by Gondare elites and Isaias ( probably knowingly) and he has now reached to a point of no return to crash. Abiy's immediate agenda has to be to work out a plan and implement it to bring Ethiopia to stability and peace even if it cost him his position.

Aba

Re: The dream of Abiy is the extension of PM Meles Renaissance Strategy!

Post by Aba » 21 Jul 2021, 23:32

Axumezana wrote:
21 Jul 2021, 23:29
Abiy who started with the spirit of reconciliation, forgiveness, building bridge and peace modelled after Mandella has end up as a war leader and betrayed his people by inviting foreign countries such as Eritrea, Somalia and United Arab Emirates to invade Tigray and commit war crimes. His vision to prosper was not new but an extension of PM Meles renaissance strategy and I have supported him. To my disappointment Abiy has been hijacked by Gondare elites and Isaias ( probably knowingly) and he has now reached to a point of no return to crash. Abiy's immediate agenda has to be to work out a plan and implement it to bring Ethiopia to stability and peace even if it cost him his position.
So true. But, Mamo qillo still thinks he is ordained to be king. :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: