Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Axumezana

Why Abiy fall in love with Isaias ?

Post by Axumezana » 21 Jul 2021, 13:13

Abiy has been using god-fathers in his progress from teenager soldier to PM. Abiy used to call Abadulla Gemeda " my father", and definitely he benefited a lot from that relationship including protection and promotion in his political carrier. After Abiy become PM he was facing pressure from TPLF and to counter that and to keep himself free from the indirect control of TPLF , he has to look for a new god-father and he found that in Isaias Afworki. But this time he did not get a god- father but a devil-father. How Isaias has made Abiy's life miserable and destroyed his legacy and destabilized Ethiopia is left for history.

Tog Wajale E.R.
Member+

Re: Why Abiy fall in love with Isaias ?

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 21 Jul 2021, 13:45

Simple Qomal Agga*me:--- Because They Both Want To Exterminate Woyane T.P.L.F. From The Face Of The Earth Of Ethiopia Completely. Here You Have It Bissbiss Shettattam Agga*mes.

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 21 Jul 2021, 14:07

Ascari when are you going to be civilized? Life time learner but no change like a rolling stone!

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 21 Jul 2021, 14:23

Mr delusional

Glad Dr. Abiy had made a peace with PIA; if he hadn’t, today, your dead Weyane would have been back in Menelik palace and he would have been in jail or worse…killed by Seyoum Mesfen or Abay Tsehaye. Now, here he is, his mentor, the killer of Weyane aka the line of East Africa and him are laughing out loud how they found Aboy Sibhat, wetting his pants and his baddy, the notorious, Abay Woldu was turned to begger as “Ali Haji”. :lol:

What a blessing relationship indeed!!
Axumezana wrote:
21 Jul 2021, 13:13

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 21 Jul 2021, 14:36

Do you know that the main losers of this war will be Isaias and the Gondare elities. Isaias government will collapse and removed from power, Eritrea will be with out government until a new government is recruited from diaspora. So far Isaias did not achieve his main objective and his time will lapse with regret and despair! I would like to see Abiy reconciled( no matter it looks impossible at this time) with TPLF and both transition Federal Ethiopia to Ethiopia Union and continue with redefined and revitalized renaissance of Ethiopia that was started by the late PM Zenawi.

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 21 Jul 2021, 15:36

I don’t call you Mr. Delusional for a reason

You have been saying that for 20 plus years now and the things are going in the wrong direction for yourself, not for PaIA.

Now, tell me how would PIA be in “trouble” now when he is extremely well armed, well prepared, well financed and supported by his people even more? You couldn’t touch his shadow for 22 years when he was perceived “weaken”, under full embargo, under financed and had no friends to call to. On the other hand, your DEAD Weyane was in Power, well armed, well financed, had endless manpower for military that can draw from 110 million Ethiopians, and many friend in the entire East Africa.

You are really delusional. Look where you at now, no manpower left in Tigray….only kids under 11 are sent to war. Half of your “land” is gone forever, you are hated unanimously by 110 million people, no food, no gas, no electricity and no nothing. How is your brain working? The opposite?

Man, I know your behind is living a comfortable life in the West, eating perhaps a stolen Ethiopia’s money, but don’t you worry for your 1.5 million of your relatives back in your dying Kilil?

Axumezana wrote:
21 Jul 2021, 14:36
Do you know that the main losers of this war will be Isaias and the Gondare elities. Isaias government will collapse and removed from power, Eritrea will be with out government until a new government is recruited from diaspora. So far Isaias did not achieve his main objective and his time will lapse with regret and despair! I would like to see Abiy reconciled( no matter it looks impossible at this time) with TPLF and both transition Federal Ethiopia to Ethiopia Union and continue with redefined and revitalized renaissance of Ethiopia that was started by the late PM Zenawi.

Tog Wajale E.R.
Member+

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 21 Jul 2021, 15:47

Qomal Agga*me Bast*ard Guahaf Agga*me A.K.A. Akxumezana :-- Take Your Smelly Stincky Mask Out Of Your Ugly Anuses And Admitting Losing Every Thing You Have Stolen From Amara Lands, Afar Lands, And Most Of All From Mighty Shaebia Eritrean Lands. You Are Finished Done Accept Everything On The Ground Now Before It Is Too Late, Because Tigrai Is Becoming Worst Than Aleppo Syria Now.

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 21 Jul 2021, 16:31

I can see you are scared and burning with uncontrollable emotional regret and jealousy anger! Keep it up?