Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

The battle of eastern frontier is to unite Akeleguzay with their people Agame Awraja, the divided Irop and Afar.

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 21 Jul 2021, 11:31

From Adulis port to Assab will be liberated from the evil mercenary Hamassien Awraja. Seraye has the choice to make, either with the mercenary gypsy Hamassien or with Tigray and Akeleguzay and the entire Afar and the whole Irop. From the west side Kunama will be united and Tessene will be liberated. No force is going to stop us unless the moron Tigray leadership do not want them. The least Akeleguzay must be liberated from the Hamassien, Akeleguzay fought with us and Tigray owe them a dear.

Abere

Re: The battle of eastern frontier is to unite Akeleguzay with their people Agame Awraja, the divided Irop and Afar.

Post by Abere » 21 Jul 2021, 11:45

Halafimenged,

You have been crying and rolling on your back in the streets of big cities of Europe and America, asking Tigray province's sovereignty is breached by Eritrea. Now, you are so wishful of breaching Eritrea's sovereignty? How is this logic acceptable. I know crazy Tigre Woayne first breached Eritrean sovereignty by firing dozens of fizzling rockets until they later cried Eritrean army took pleasure on several Tigre girls. I hope you soon to be uncle to many of these infants - I hope you would not recruit baby/infant solider. If you do, you will be in the genius book hahahah. You see, that is how you foolishly claim of Raya, Humera and welqait - none of which is Tigre's territory. Tigres must chill and finish their grieving's. Simply, Abiy Ahmed withdrew from Tigray under whatever conspiracy does not mean Tigres won anything. You lost , remember Seyoum Mesfin et al ,probably either Amhara or Eritrea, executed him from short distance. Please learn from that. In Amharic it is called መቀጣጫ, if your brain is made of a human being's cell.

Abe Abraham

Re: The battle of eastern frontier is to unite Akeleguzay with their people Agame Awraja, the divided Irop and Afar.

Post by Abe Abraham » 21 Jul 2021, 12:10

Abere wrote:
21 Jul 2021, 11:45
Halafimenged,

You have been crying and rolling on your back in the streets of big cities of Europe and America, asking Tigray province's sovereignty is breached by Eritrea. Now, you are so wishful of breaching Eritrea's sovereignty? How is this logic acceptable. I know crazy Tigre Woayne first breached Eritrean sovereignty by firing dozens of fizzling rockets until they later cried Eritrean army took pleasure on several Tigre girls. I hope you soon to be uncle to many of these infants - I hope you would not recruit baby/infant solider. If you do, you will be in the genius book hahahah. You see, that is how you foolishly claim of Raya, Humera and welqait - none of which is Tigre's territory. Tigres must chill and finish their grieving's. Simply, Abiy Ahmed withdrew from Tigray under whatever conspiracy does not mean Tigres won anything. You lost , remember Seyoum Mesfin et al ,probably either Amhara or Eritrea, executed him from short distance. Please learn from that. In Amharic it is called መቀጣጫ, if your brain is made of a human being's cell.

https://www.sewasew.com/p/%E1%88%98%E1% ... 3%E1%8C%AB

ከሳቴ ብርሃን

መቀጣጫለሌሎች ምሳሌ የሚሆን ቅጣት

ምሳሌ ፥ በገበያ ላይ በመግረፍ መቀጣጫ ኣደረጉት