Post by Aba » 22 Jul 2021, 14:47

Speaking of "game changer"
:shock:
Please wait, video is loading...

Blueshift

Re: Game changer

Post by Blueshift » 22 Jul 2021, 15:50

Dead Brain, aka Weyane is dead,

Take it easy shyyyt head. Hiding behind a computer and shouting like a retarded teenager will not help. Take the agame gingus out of your mouth, wedi Geza Berhanu. ለዛይ ወዲ ጦርሰራዊት፥ እታ ኣረጊት ሸ_ር_ሙጣ ኣዴኻ ናይ ሕርካም ፥ብሽልሖ የእዱግ እያ የዕብያትካ፥ ኣንታ ረሳሕ ብህዝቢ ኤርትራ ክትነግድ :twisted: :lol: ድርባይ ድኻ ወዲ ድኻ ሓንጎል ናይ ከልቢ :lol:

Zack

Post by Zack » 25 Jul 2021, 05:37

Blueshift Ethiopia is not a nation state its a big empire and there are many sub nations with in Ethiopia. Non of the people of Ethiopia choose to be part of Ethiopia with the exception of amhara tigray and gurage. The rest were all conquered. The 3 I mentioned were part of abyssinia. Ethiopia under the meles sellasie and mengistu were all under the guidance of those 3 I mentioned. Even abiye today is nothing but an amhara in and oromo body. Its great that this evil empire is finally coming to its end.

Dr Zackovich

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 25 Jul 2021, 07:07

Blueshift

Now I understand why you are keep blabbering about implementation of democracy in Eritrea, You don't know the definition of a nation, a country or region.

Furthermore, you keep talking about sovereignty or United Nations as some sacrosanct , unless you have the balls and will to defend your sovereignty , the United Nations or what ever institution wouldn't do shixxt to protect your "sovereignty" .

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 25 Jul 2021, 07:30

Keep talking sh.it. i will clobber your head. Wedizash.ermuta resah wediresahat aliet :mrgreen:
Blueshift wrote:
22 Jul 2021, 15:50
Dead Brain, aka Weyane is dead,

Take it easy shyyyt head. Hiding behind a computer and shouting like a retarded teenager will not help. Take the agame gingus out of your mouth, wedi Geza Berhanu. ለዛይ ወዲ ጦርሰራዊት፥ እታ ኣረጊት ሸ_ር_ሙጣ ኣዴኻ ናይ ሕርካም ፥ብሽልሖ የእዱግ እያ የዕብያትካ፥ ኣንታ ረሳሕ ብህዝቢ ኤርትራ ክትነግድ :twisted: :lol: ድርባይ ድኻ ወዲ ድኻ ሓንጎል ናይ ከልቢ :lol:

Zack

Post by Zack » 25 Jul 2021, 11:22

Deqi is right on this the international community ake the United nations will not protect your sovreignty. Israel occupies the golan heights. A region full of farmland it belongs to Syria. But Israel holds it till this very day. The United nations can't change it. Same as Iraq America invaded Iraq it violated the sovereignty of Iraq. When it invaded in 2003.in the name of democracy or oil. According to the UN hans blix saddaam didn't have wmd. And Iraq shouldn't be invaded. But America bypassed the UN resolution and invaded any way. Russia and Ukraine were fighting over crimea Russia won. Ukrain cried to the west and the UN nothing happend. I wouldn't trust united nation institutions if I was you with your sovereignty and independence. Independence and sovreignty is enforced by your guns on the ground. The rest is all paperwork.

Dr Zackovich