Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
TesfaNews
Member+

Wedi & Tarik all of Oromia Special Forces have crumbled like babies WEEY GUUD!

Post by TesfaNews » 20 Jul 2021, 18:45

Wedi
Member+

Re: Wedi & Tarik all of Oromia Special Forces have crumbled like babies WEEY GUUD!

Post by Wedi » 20 Jul 2021, 19:01

TesfaNews, it really becomes embarrassing!! :cry: :oops: :oops:
TesfaNews wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 18:45

Noble Amhara

Re: Wedi & Tarik all of Oromia Special Forces have crumbled like babies WEEY GUUD!

Post by Noble Amhara » 20 Jul 2021, 19:03

from Convince then Confuse to Convince then Captured :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Abere

Post by Abere » 20 Jul 2021, 19:15

It looks they are about 100 hundred, but the number of TPLF captives and dead bodies plied up is far too much on the other side of the mountains where Fano had feasted over them. I guess the Oromos too had mowed down several TPLF before they surrendered, it is probably Oromos are familiar mostly with high altitude and plain temperate highland area - Afar is difficult for Oromos from Arusi. This thing is going to be a marathon. EDF has to arm Amhara to the level EDF has. Only that way TPLF will be done, arm Amhara stop & this retarded convince and confuse strategy. Stop too much game with Amhara play the game against TPLF.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 20 Jul 2021, 19:18

TesfaNews wrote:

I hate gallas but i hate cursed-land-tigray evil ppl more than them. Either way let them both gallas and cursed-land-tigray ppl kill each other. We Eritreans and our Amhara brothers r z winners. :lol: :mrgreen:

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 20 Jul 2021, 19:21

tarik wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 19:18
TesfaNews wrote:

I hate gallas but i hate cursed-land-tigray evil ppl more than them. Either way let them both gallas and cursed-land-tigray ppl kill each other. We Eritreans and our Amhara brothers r z winners. :lol: :mrgreen:
Last edited by TesfaNews on 20 Jul 2021, 19:36, edited 1 time in total.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 20 Jul 2021, 19:29

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Abe Abraham wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 18:20
ኣጓብዝ ትግራይ ዝተኣለሹ ምስ ተኣለሹ ዝተረፉ ድማ ጃጂዮም ክዳን ደቂ-ኣንስትዮ ምስ ወደዩ በዓል ጌቹ ናብ ልቢ ዘይብሎም መሳኪን ህጻናት ምስላፍ ኣትዮም ። 'ዚ ትግራይ ዝተረግመት ቦታ ምዃና እዩ ዘርእየካ ።

eritrea

Post by eritrea » 20 Jul 2021, 19:31

This message is only for Eritreans and Eritrean wannabes....!

How on earth does it benefit our country or people, saying all the things that I have read on the above messages....?????? I find it to be extremely mind-boggling.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 20 Jul 2021, 20:03

tarik wrote:
TesfaNews wrote:

Instead of hating "gallas" why don't you hate your moldy and stench redar$$$ baboon back hole? Did the "gallas" ask for your love? :P

Keep whistling through your dirty hateful front and back holes but yet you can not outmaneuver, outgun and marginalize the gallant Oromos just for the sake of stealing their victories and their achievements.

The problems is that they might have been infested with tplf funded blind Oromo extremists and foreign funded dirty amara extremist cheesy ar$$$ baboon Chimps. Hopeless plus history means triple hopelessness! Sharmuuxxa hulla!

Your dirty pig types can not be an Eritrean, even if you may be that means that you are one of the last dirty hopeless fascist pig expert in drug pushing. Your coward types were hiding under their poor mamma's skirts when gallant Oromo warriors like general Abdisa Aga and Abune Petros (Magarsa Badhasa) were firmly up against the overarmed, overfed and over drunk arrogant modern invading foreign armies and fought them on two continents and and multiple fronts, defeating them on each fronts and winning the war with shining victory, thus keeping Ethiopia independent and free for ever. It is NO wonder that the whole world hates you and want to get rid of you forever if it is not for the tiresome supportive efforts of the current Ethiopian Prime Minister. Go back to the Zoo! Okay? Okay!!

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 20 Jul 2021, 20:37

Trust me they are NOT Eritreans.
sun wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 20:03
tarik wrote:
TesfaNews wrote:

Instead of hating "gallas" why don't you hate your moldy and stench redar$$$ baboon back hole? Did the "gallas" ask for your love? :P

Keep whistling through your dirty hateful front and back holes but yet you can not outmaneuver, outgun and marginalize the gallant Oromos just for the sake of stealing their victories and their achievements.

The problems is that they might have been infested with tplf funded blind Oromo extremists and foreign funded dirty amara extremist cheesy ar$$$ baboon Chimps. Hopeless plus history means triple hopelessness! Sharmuuxxa hulla!

Your dirty pig types can not be an Eritrean, even if you may be that means that you are one of the last dirty hopeless fascist pig expert in drug pushing. Your coward types were hiding under their poor mamma's skirts when gallant Oromo warriors like general Abdisa Aga and Abune Petros (Magarsa Badhasa) were firmly up against the overarmed, overfed and over drunk arrogant modern invading foreign armies and fought them on two continents and and multiple fronts, defeating them on each fronts and winning the war with shining victory, thus keeping Ethiopia independent and free for ever. It is NO wonder that the whole world hates you and want to get rid of you forever if it is not for the tiresome supportive efforts of the current Ethiopian Prime Minister. Go back to the Zoo! Okay? Okay!!

Abere

Post by Abere » 20 Jul 2021, 21:13

Those of you mocking our Oromo sisters and brothers daring to sacrifice their precious lives to their country should be honored. Why are we focusing on these few number of people while piles of TPLF dead body littered in every rug surface and dozens captured. Please do not play in to the hands of TPLF. Simply they post this to get attention does not mean they have an upper hand. The fact is TPLF rats are being chased out of Alamata, Korem and routed by Oromo And Afars in the Afar area. Oromos army should be honored at least they are not traitors like the Tigres, they showed up in the warfront. They are not Banda like the Tigre thugs, although there are bunch of sick Oromuma like Hizkieal Gabbisa, Merara, Ararsa, etc. It is common to find patriot and true Ethiopians among Oromos than Tigres. Amhara and Oromo are the pillar of Ethiopia - don't play into TPLF's fake propaganda.

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 22 Jul 2021, 15:00

sun wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 20:03
Your coward types were hiding under their poor mamma's skirts when gallant Oromo warriors like general Abdisa Aga and Abune Petros (Magarsa Badhasa) were firmly up against the overarmed, overfed and over drunk arrogant modern invading foreign armies ...

I am positive that I am younger than you. I remember learning at a young age that people like Abdisa Aga, Abune Petros, Beley Zeleke, and Zerai Deres, among others, belonged to the same class of Ethiopians. I also remember you always remembering Abdisa Aga on this forum and forgetting the rest in that class. Now, you have added Abune Petros. That is progress or a good recollection. Well, I don't dislike teaching respect instead of hate. But how did it get from what I learned at a young age to what you are trying to teach at this age?

ሰለቸኝ፣

ሰለቸኝ ኣልሰለቸህም?

ዘርኣይ ደረስ ኤርትራ ዉስጥ እንደሰማዕት የታወቃል?