Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Post Reply
sebdoyeley
Member
Posts: 4528
Joined: 14 Feb 2020, 04:27

ዱቄት ሆኖ ቀረ የተባለው ጁንታ፣ አንድ አየር ሳይታይ ሜጥቶ yeEthiopian ሰራዊት አየማርከ አሸቸገረን አያሉ ነው።

Post by sebdoyeley » 20 Jul 2021, 17:11

I am sure the Ethiopian men and women who fought courageously to Italy are rolling on their graves.
more than one thousand Oromo special forces are captured without firing a single bullet.
It is embarrassing at its best. all they do is eat a lot and take all the modern weapons then they handed it over to the agame.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hameddibewoyane
Member
Posts: 3152
Joined: 25 Sep 2019, 02:42

Re: ዱቄት ሆኖ ቀረ የተባለው ጁንታ፣ አንድ አየር ሳይታይ ሜጥቶ yeEthiopian ሰራዊት አየማርከ አሸቸገረን አያሉ ነው።

Post by Hameddibewoyane » 20 Jul 2021, 17:15

What is your source liar & muppet! Gradually you are taking out your mask to show your true nature!
sebdoyeley wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 17:11
more than one thousand Oromo special forces are captured without firing a single bullet.
It is embarrassing at its best. all they do is eat a lot and take all the modern weapons then they handed it over to the agame.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

sebdoyeley
Member
Posts: 4528
Joined: 14 Feb 2020, 04:27

Re: ዱቄት ሆኖ ቀረ የተባለው ጁንታ፣ አንድ አየር ሳይታይ ሜጥቶ yeEthiopian ሰራዊት አየማርከ አሸቸገረን አያሉ ነው።

Post by sebdoyeley » 20 Jul 2021, 17:48

Today I have been in Raya and all the Raya region is under the TPLF, what do you need more Evidence. call if you know anyone in Raya, they will tell you the truth. by the way, I hate big mouthed liars.
Hameddibewoyane wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 17:15
What is your source liar & muppet! Gradually you are taking out your mask to show your true nature!
sebdoyeley wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 17:11
more than one thousand Oromo special forces are captured without firing a single bullet.
It is embarrassing at its best. all they do is eat a lot and take all the modern weapons then they handed it over to the agame.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 17163
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: ዱቄት ሆኖ ቀረ የተባለው ጁንታ፣ አንድ አየር ሳይታይ ሜጥቶ yeEthiopian ሰራዊት አየማርከ አሸቸገረን አያሉ ነው።

Post by Fed_Up » 20 Jul 2021, 18:04

sebdoyeley wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 17:48
Today I have been in Raya and all the Raya region is under the TPLF, what do you need more Evidence. call if you know anyone in Raya, they will tell you the truth. by the way, I hate big mouthed liars.
Hameddibewoyane wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 17:15
What is your source liar & muppet! Gradually you are taking out your mask to show your true nature!
sebdoyeley wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 17:11
more than one thousand Oromo special forces are captured without firing a single bullet.
It is embarrassing at its best. all they do is eat a lot and take all the modern weapons then they handed it over to the agame.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Did you just say you were in Raya then you said you hate liars? :roll: :oops: well Show us the picture or video you personally recorded.you just in and out to Raya just like that and I can produce you your post yesterday and and before and before ... and the entire week. So you were posting from Raya which is per your claim from war zone.

ይሁን እስኪ

Abere
Member
Posts: 2592
Joined: 18 Jul 2019, 20:52

Re: ዱቄት ሆኖ ቀረ የተባለው ጁንታ፣ አንድ አየር ሳይታይ ሜጥቶ yeEthiopian ሰራዊት አየማርከ አሸቸገረን አያሉ ነው።

Post by Abere » 20 Jul 2021, 18:16

Until EDF takes action or pass the armament to Amhara Force, certainly Raya may change hands. It is unrealistic to believe TPLF has taken back, it can't consolidate. TPLF as rebel rag tag is carrying out sneak attack. When the wind blows strong it flees to another thinly fortified front with few rag tag militia to avoid heavy bombardment. As rebel group TPLF only conduct hit and run but creating too much noise of victory, because rebels naturally makes to much propaganda to win over public psyche. Other than that the story TPLF controlled Raya or for that matter in any Afar land is just far from truth. It sounds more TPLF's neck is right into the trap. This thing is going to be marathon in nature, because PP is involved more in the confusion and convince business instead of giving the military institution autonomy to man this operation as well as help Amhara arming with modern armament.

Temt
Member
Posts: 3301
Joined: 04 Jun 2013, 22:23

Re: ዱቄት ሆኖ ቀረ የተባለው ጁንታ፣ አንድ አየር ሳይታይ ሜጥቶ yeEthiopian ሰራዊት አየማርከ አሸቸገረን አያሉ ነው።

Post by Temt » 20 Jul 2021, 18:26

Hameddibewoyane wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 17:15
What is your source liar & muppet! Gradually you are taking out your mask to show your true nature!
sebdoyeley wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 17:11
more than one thousand Oromo special forces are captured without firing a single bullet.
It is embarrassing at its best. all they do is eat a lot and take all the modern weapons then they handed it over to the agame.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
No brother Hameddibewoyane, it is not his the unmasking of his "true nature", but his "true identity"! If you guys notice I have never responded or trail anything he posts, which by the way is simply stupid as are his Agame morons!

sebdoyeley
Member
Posts: 4528
Joined: 14 Feb 2020, 04:27

Re: ዱቄት ሆኖ ቀረ የተባለው ጁንታ፣ አንድ አየር ሳይታይ ሜጥቶ yeEthiopian ሰራዊት አየማርከ አሸቸገረን አያሉ ነው።

Post by sebdoyeley » 20 Jul 2021, 18:38

you got me, you got me. I am half from wiqro Abi-Adi, in fact, Halafi is a close relative of mine. hahahahahahahah but you sound stupid and a moron.
Temt wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 18:26
Hameddibewoyane wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 17:15
What is your source liar & muppet! Gradually you are taking out your mask to show your true nature!
sebdoyeley wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 17:11
more than one thousand Oromo special forces are captured without firing a single bullet.
It is embarrassing at its best. all they do is eat a lot and take all the modern weapons then they handed it over to the agame.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
No brother Hameddibewoyane, it is not his the unmasking of his "true nature", but his "true identity"! If you guys notice I have never responded or trail anything he posts, which by the way is simply stupid as are his Agame morons!

sun
Member+
Posts: 6064
Joined: 15 Sep 2013, 16:00

Re: ዱቄት ሆኖ ቀረ የተባለው ጁንታ፣ አንድ አየር ሳይታይ ሜጥቶ yeEthiopian ሰራዊት አየማርከ አሸቸገረን አያሉ ነው።

Post by sun » 20 Jul 2021, 18:53

sebdoyeley wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 17:11
I am sure the Ethiopian men and women who fought courageously to Italy are rolling on their graves.
more than one thousand Oromo special forces are captured without firing a single bullet.
It is embarrassing at its best. all they do is eat a lot and take all the modern weapons then they handed it over to the agame.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
You are good at manufacturing BIG LIES AFTER BIG LIES. Prove your claims with verifiable evidences. Even if such mouthful tplf propaganda is true, the numbers you have mentioned amounts to be just a single drop in the vast ocean when considering the 50 million great Oromos. You may fool them once but you can't fool all of them all of the time, knowing that the tplf is only a tiny dot coming from the 6% ethnic base whose ethnic base even hate them a lot because all what the tplf offers them are only insecurities, instabilities, starvation, restlessness and dehumanization. These means that the tplf since the tplf in reality constitutes a heavy backbreaking burden on the Tigryan people more than it is a burden on non Tigryans. Moshlaaqqaa wushetam!
8)

Abe Abraham
Member+
Posts: 9248
Joined: 05 Jun 2013, 13:00

Re: ዱቄት ሆኖ ቀረ የተባለው ጁንታ፣ አንድ አየር ሳይታይ ሜጥቶ yeEthiopian ሰራዊት አየማርከ አሸቸገረን አያሉ ነው።

Post by Abe Abraham » 20 Jul 2021, 19:13

sebdoyeley wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 18:38
you got me, you got me. I am half from wiqro Abi-Adi, in fact, Halafi is a close relative of mine. hahahahahahahah but you sound stupid and a moron.
Temt wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 18:26
Hameddibewoyane wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 17:15
What is your source liar & muppet! Gradually you are taking out your mask to show your true nature!
sebdoyeley wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 17:11
more than one thousand Oromo special forces are captured without firing a single bullet.
It is embarrassing at its best. all they do is eat a lot and take all the modern weapons then they handed it over to the agame.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
No brother Hameddibewoyane, it is not his the unmasking of his "true nature", but his "true identity"! If you guys notice I have never responded or trail anything he posts, which by the way is simply stupid as are his Agame morons!
Sebdoyeley,

We know that you are from Chicago in Las Vegas ( ውቕሮ ዓቢ ዓዲ ልበሃል ኣንተሎ እጁ! ) and you are somewhat disappointed. It is true that the government is acting carefully.

sebdoyeley
Member
Posts: 4528
Joined: 14 Feb 2020, 04:27

Re: ዱቄት ሆኖ ቀረ የተባለው ጁንታ፣ አንድ አየር ሳይታይ ሜጥቶ yeEthiopian ሰራዊት አየማርከ አሸቸገረን አያሉ ነው።

Post by sebdoyeley » 20 Jul 2021, 19:14

I am not blaming the might honourable Oromo people, I just hate the filthy fat Authorities who send them without assessing where the enemy is and which ground is for defence and which is good for the attack. Those young men and women are the grandsons and grad-daughters of the very horsemen who crash the Italians 1934-35, so I am not calling them cowards I just don't understand someone simply drops them somewhere in nowhere, where the enemy has clearly a superior advantage of knowing the train. so sun, I hope you understand my moral dilemma, to tell the truth.
sun wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 18:53
sebdoyeley wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 17:11
I am sure the Ethiopian men and women who fought courageously to Italy are rolling on their graves.
more than one thousand Oromo special forces are captured without firing a single bullet.
It is embarrassing at its best. all they do is eat a lot and take all the modern weapons then they handed it over to the agame.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
You are good at manufacturing BIG LIES AFTER BIG LIES. Prove your claims with verifiable evidences. Even if such mouthful tplf propaganda is true, the numbers you have mentioned amounts to be just a single drop in the vast ocean when considering the 50 million great Oromos. You may fool them once but you can't fool all of them all of the time, knowing that the tplf is only a tiny dot coming from the 6% ethnic base whose ethnic base even hate them a lot because all what the tplf offers them are only insecurities, instabilities, starvation, restlessness and dehumanization. These means that the tplf since the tplf in reality constitutes a heavy backbreaking burden on the Tigryan people more than it is a burden on non Tigryans. Moshlaaqqaa wushetam!
8)

sebdoyeley
Member
Posts: 4528
Joined: 14 Feb 2020, 04:27

Re: ዱቄት ሆኖ ቀረ የተባለው ጁንታ፣ አንድ አየር ሳይታይ ሜጥቶ yeEthiopian ሰራዊት አየማርከ አሸቸገረን አያሉ ነው።

Post by sebdoyeley » 20 Jul 2021, 19:47

first for most,I live in Ohio, not las-vegas.
second, you are right I am disappointed by the young king making mistake after mistake.
who would leave his enemy to survive while he has the chance to finish him off?
is he really believe that the agame will let him in peace if he left Mekele?
The Agame knew from the gate go that their land is worth nothing. they couldn't grow Tobacco If they try. If you give them full freedom or let them go independent, they will not going to accept it because they are not stupid. Mengistu left them alone but they didn't stop coming after him. after all, what is independence in your empty stomach? so he should crash them when the Eritreans were there to help him?
now, most people are discouraged by the development on the ground, the country descending to a kind of lawlessness.
Abe Abraham wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 19:13
sebdoyeley wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 18:38
you got me, you got me. I am half from wiqro Abi-Adi, in fact, Halafi is a close relative of mine. hahahahahahahah but you sound stupid and a moron.
Temt wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 18:26
Hameddibewoyane wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 17:15
What is your source liar & muppet! Gradually you are taking out your mask to show your true nature!
sebdoyeley wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 17:11
more than one thousand Oromo special forces are captured without firing a single bullet.
It is embarrassing at its best. all they do is eat a lot and take all the modern weapons then they handed it over to the agame.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
No brother Hameddibewoyane, it is not his the unmasking of his "true nature", but his "true identity"! If you guys notice I have never responded or trail anything he posts, which by the way is simply stupid as are his Agame morons!
Sebdoyeley,

We know that you are from Chicago in Las Vegas ( ውቕሮ ዓቢ ዓዲ ልበሃል ኣንተሎ እጁ! ) and you are somewhat disappointed. It is true that the government is acting carefully.

Abe Abraham
Member+
Posts: 9248
Joined: 05 Jun 2013, 13:00

Re: ዱቄት ሆኖ ቀረ የተባለው ጁንታ፣ አንድ አየር ሳይታይ ሜጥቶ yeEthiopian ሰራዊት አየማርከ አሸቸገረን አያሉ ነው።

Post by Abe Abraham » 20 Jul 2021, 20:18

sebdoyeley wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 19:47

first for most,I live in Ohio, not las-vegas.

second, you are right I am disappointed by the young king making mistake after mistake.

who would leave his enemy to survive while he has the chance to finish him off?

is he really believe that the agame will let him in peace if he left Mekele?
'
The Agame knew from the gate go that their land is worth nothing. they couldn't grow Tobacco If they try. If you give them full freedom or let them go independent, they will not going to accept it because they are not stupid.

Mengistu left them alone but they didn't stop coming after him. after all, what is independence in your empty stomach? so he should crash them when the Eritreans were there to help him?

now, most people are discouraged by the development on the ground, the country descending to a kind of lawlessness.
Abe Abraham wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 19:13
sebdoyeley wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 18:38
you got me, you got me. I am half from wiqro Abi-Adi, in fact, Halafi is a close relative of mine. hahahahahahahah but you sound stupid and a moron.
Temt wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 18:26
Hameddibewoyane wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 17:15
What is your source liar & muppet! Gradually you are taking out your mask to show your true nature!
sebdoyeley wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 17:11
more than one thousand Oromo special forces are captured without firing a single bullet.
It is embarrassing at its best. all they do is eat a lot and take all the modern weapons then they handed it over to the agame.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
No brother Hameddibewoyane, it is not his the unmasking of his "true nature", but his "true identity"! If you guys notice I have never responded or trail anything he posts, which by the way is simply stupid as are his Agame morons!
Sebdoyeley,

We know that you are from Chicago in Las Vegas ( ውቕሮ ዓቢ ዓዲ ልበሃል ኣንተሎ እጁ! ) and you are somewhat disappointed. It is true that the government is acting carefully.
Sebdoyeley,

My dear brother Chicago in Las Vegas was a joke. I took it from the late Egyptian comedian Wahid Seif. There is no place called "Chicago in Las Vegas."

I agree with you that independent Tigray is an oxymoron. The relationship between Tigray and Ethiopia is akin to that of a parasite and its host.

Blueshift
Member
Posts: 646
Joined: 30 Mar 2021, 19:34

Re: ዱቄት ሆኖ ቀረ የተባለው ጁንታ፣ አንድ አየር ሳይታይ ሜጥቶ yeEthiopian ሰራዊት አየማርከ አሸቸገረን አያሉ ነው።

Post by Blueshift » 20 Jul 2021, 21:04

Ms. Sebdeyely,

How is Mr. Sebdeyeley ? He has no English. ኣህያ ፈርቶ ዳውላውን Eritrean dying in war that does not concern them, you did not protest for them. You are not agame. You are Oromo. :lol: :lol: When Oromos die, you arse aches. :twisted: :lol: BTW, TPLF has nothing to lose.
You wrote,
The Agame knew from the gate go that their land is worth nothing. they couldn't grow Tobacco If they try
That is why they fight hard. Hit and run makes it far easier for them. The undoing of the agame is more victory over Abbiy itself. :twisted: Why would TPLF align itself with the terrorist group known as Afar Liberation Front. It is to destabilize both Ethiopia and Eritrea. TPLF is mad at Isayas, but it wants its revenge, taken over the Eritrean people. :twisted: That will bite the TPLF aszz. As far as, you motha land, Ethiopia is concerned, its fate could be sealed already. Don't expect the monkey like cadres to sympathize with you :lol: They are like puppies. They have no concept of rationalization. :lol: :lol:

Misraq
Member+
Posts: 8452
Joined: 27 Sep 2009, 19:43
Location: Zemunda

Re: ዱቄት ሆኖ ቀረ የተባለው ጁንታ፣ አንድ አየር ሳይታይ ሜጥቶ yeEthiopian ሰራዊት አየማርከ አሸቸገረን አያሉ ነው።

Post by Misraq » 20 Jul 2021, 21:20

Brother SedomBoy

Tegaru have a huge propaganda machines and time and again you fall for them. You are too innocent. True agames moved south in a massive drove. But that was done by incurring massive losses. From strategic point of view, their movement south and east wards was just a bluff. The center of gravity now is west i.e Welkait and benishangule. They are not pushing that way because it is a certain death.

True, some regional militias gave their hands without a fight. But those militias are victims of separatist propaganda by their own kins telling them not to die for abiy and their numbers are few. The government was lazy for not indoctrination them first before deployment. Mengistu did similar mistakes.

The entire agame media was dancing on how they blocked addis-djibouti rout which is far in the south (shoa and harrarge). So the joke is on you if you really buy their propaganda.


Cigar
Member+
Posts: 9646
Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 00:03

Re: ዱቄት ሆኖ ቀረ የተባለው ጁንታ፣ አንድ አየር ሳይታይ ሜጥቶ yeEthiopian ሰራዊት አየማርከ አሸቸገረን አያሉ ነው።

Post by Cigar » 20 Jul 2021, 21:47

Sebdolye or what ever your nick is. Either you are a funun agame who been acting as an Eritrean or are stupid to get hoodwinked by the fake digital woyanes lie and propaganda.
Do you know the saying:
"If you tell lies numerous times (specially when they come from lots of people) the lies become believable to idiots like you"
Yes woyane been 'Duqiet". It is the digital woyane, the likes of you sitting in their sofas abroad who are fighting the supposedly none existing war.
Ethio mission was not to bombard tigray and kill your ungrateful agames. The mission is almost completed. It is not necessary to station 10s if thousand of troops to search for the few shifta woyane who are hiding in monkeys holes.
Believing woyane forced ethio or Erit troops is like believing the numerous photos of different countries unfortunately people you agames been posting as if they are agame victims.


Post Reply