Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
dawwit

አዲስአበቤ about to feel the heat with Ethio-DJi rail line is now in Danger!!

Post by dawwit » 20 Jul 2021, 10:20

I am happy though! I think addisabe have to feel the pain.

eden
Member+

Re: አዲስአበቤ about to feel the heat with Ethio-DJi rail line is now in Danger!!

Post by eden » 20 Jul 2021, 10:26

I wish no pain on Addis but I wish Addis feels the pain outside Addis. I feel Addis, with all it’s awesomeness, needs to empathize a little more.

dawwit

Post by dawwit » 20 Jul 2021, 10:53

E, addisabba is the most selfish city. I honestly think.....if half of ETHIOPIA suddenly disappears from the map, addisabbe will just go with life as usual routines.
I think they need to feel the heat!

Lakeshore

Post by Lakeshore » 20 Jul 2021, 10:59

As i said before the Agame ignorance is a blessing for Ethiopians.

The first : and biggest achievement is yo make united again after 27 years that takes the line share.

The second: achievement is that after the demise of your Junta fathers and mothers there some orommuma element s who thing it is their turn to embezzle and loot like your parents. Now the new slogan is eliminate corruption and entitlement so that is a big step and the end of junta mentality.

The third: achievement is we have concluded our Dam and filled it with billions cubic of water and soon we will generate our electricity less Tigray that means more for us. Actually there is going to be an under ground bleeding water tunnel that will flow to Afar for vast farming.

The fourth: Because Egyptian tried to influence the Djibouti and Kenya to twist our hands on the GERD it helped us to build more ports and diversify our communication routs and play our cards. Djibouti is more dependent on us that we are on them.

The fifth but the most significant of all is the Ethio Eritrea relationship is at all time high with the demise of TPLF. We eliminate the mistrust created by the Agames especially between the Amhara and Eritreans. Soon we are going to open the Amhara region and Eritrean unilateral economic submit and we will provide them electricity and use the Assab to mendefra trade route. Also we will expedite the separation of Tigre parasites from Ethiopia nd Eritrea economic unity.

Lakeshore

Post by Lakeshore » 20 Jul 2021, 16:05

ኣንዱ ጁንታ ኣዲኣባ ውስጥ ጉደኛውን ክርቀት ኣይቶት ገብረ ሚካአል ገብረ ሚካአል ብሎ ሲጠራ ዝም ብሎት ይሄዳል ክዛም ሮጥ ሮጥ ብሎ ከሁዋላው ጀርባውን መታ መታ ኣድርጎ ኣንተ ኣትሰማም አንዴ ሲለው አንዴ ኣንተ ለምን በክርስትና ስሜ ትጠራኛለህ ትግሬ መሆኔን ላማስፎገር ነው ውይ ብሎት አርፍ። ኣጋሜ ኣዲስ ኣበባ ውስጥ አንደሽሌ ቀን ትኝቶ የውልና ማታ ነው ልምግብም ያሚወጡት ኣሉ።

አዮኝ እዩኝ ማለት ደብቁኝ ደብቁኝ ያመጣል ነው አና ይለያል ዘንድሮ የውያኔ ኑሮ ብልዋል ህዝቡ።