Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Somaliman

Let's Admit It: Agames Have A Haunting Power

Post by Somaliman » 19 Jul 2021, 14:27

There are only two active and other three not so active Agames posting on this forum, yet people on this forum seem to be haunted by Agames, and their paranoia leads them to believing that this forum is full of Agames, calling anyone that disagrees with them Agame - and they might start seeing silhouettes of Agames around them soon!

Let's also admit that Agames on this forum are some of the least impolite despite the pack of insults that are directed at them on a daily basis!

Zack

Re: Let's Admit It: Agames Have A Haunting Power

Post by Zack » 19 Jul 2021, 14:34

Agames are actually a minority. The forum is actually majority shabian cadres who hunt down Agames. Even though there arent many Agames. There is eden halafi and dano. I cant think of any other tigrayan who posts really. What is also funny is there is this culture of exposing each other constantly. Or trying to unpack a new member with the sudden accusation of being an undercover tigrayan agent. I think this culture stems from the cold War era and communist culture.

Dr Zackovich

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 19 Jul 2021, 14:38

And some are still haunted by Menelik & Selassie, who've been gone for decades. :lol:

It's haunting upon haunting, going on.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 19 Jul 2021, 16:34

Zack wrote:
19 Jul 2021, 14:34
Agames are actually a minority. The forum is actually majority shabian cadres who hunt down Agames. Even though there arent many Agames. There is eden halafi and dano. I cant think of any other tigrayan who posts really. What is also funny is there is this culture of exposing each other constantly. Or trying to unpack a new member with the sudden accusation of being an undercover tigrayan agent. I think this culture stems from the cold War era and communist culture.

Dr Zackovich

You've forgotten their most senior and also front runner, Thomas-H, aka, ...................

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 19 Jul 2021, 17:34

The insults mostly come from the uncivilized Ascari. To my surprise the Amharas are also following the foot steps of the Ascari.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 19 Jul 2021, 17:58

Says the one, who'se doing the insulting. :roll:

Axumezana wrote:
19 Jul 2021, 17:34
The insults mostly come from the uncivilized Ascari. To my surprise the Amharas are also following the foot steps of the Ascari.