Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
teodroseIII

Serpent Biden vs Servant King: Only Love Can Cure the Corona Virus of Hate

Post by teodroseIII » 18 Jul 2021, 14:16

I shook my head because I realized that I was being given the answers that I was searching for. I’ve never heard the voice of God; I think people who claim that they have are either opportunists or might be suffering from maladies. But I have heard from God by way of countless family members, friends and strangers alike as they guided me to the right path every time I was going astray. As Moses and I were talking, a guy with a bag that was emblazoned with the Jamaican flag on it walked over to us. I asked him his name and he said his name was Menelik!

Menelik is the son that Queen Sheba conceived after being deceived into having sex with King Solomon. The King and Queens of Ethiopia who referred to themselves as part of the Solomonic Dynasty—including my forefather by the name of Atse Tewodros II—all trace their lineage to Queen Sheba and King Solomon. I don’t say this to claim royalty by any means; I made that mistake two years ago only to suffer the consequences for that type of arrogance. Though I am proud to be directly connected to Atse Tewodros because he is one of my biggest heroes, in my heart I believe that all of us are royal because 7.6 billion around the world are direct descendants of one who was created by God who became two and eventually begat billions...continued...

READ FULL ARTICLE AT: https://ghionjournal.com/serpent-biden- ... cure-love/