Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
DefendTheTruth
Member+

They are from Hell, where else are they supposed to end up, we are going to send them back there!

Post by DefendTheTruth » 18 Jul 2021, 13:06

“If we have to go to hell and back, we’ll do it,” said Getachew Reda, a senior Tigrayan leader.

To dimantle Ethiopia.

Lt. General Bacha Debele said in the following video, "we knew that they are from Hell and belonged there, we aleardy noticed this and said already before 8 months", referring to his colleague' comment, when the latter witnessed what they have inflicted on the members of the Northern Command, which they admitted to have used a 45 min. blitz krieg to decimate it.

So, Getachew Reda simply echoed what has already been known and he knew himself to go to hell, but without dismantling Ethiopia. Dismantling will remain a pipe dream for his likes.

Tota66

Re: They are from Hell, where else are they supposed to end up, we are going to send them back there!

Post by Tota66 » 18 Jul 2021, 13:27

Sick!!!
Very painful to see my beloved country ethiopia is becoming a fascist state.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Re: They are from Hell, where else are they supposed to end up, we are going to send them back there!

Post by DefendTheTruth » 18 Jul 2021, 15:38

Tota66 wrote:
18 Jul 2021, 13:27
Sick!!!
Very painful to see my beloved country ethiopia is becoming a fascist state.
If you are serious and care about your country, then do what you can to save her from becoming a "fascist state", instead of sitting idle and lamenting others.

Failing to do so will make you even more sick.

Tota66

Post by Tota66 » 18 Jul 2021, 16:02

Thank you for reminding me about my responsibility...will do. We all have to do something to the better. I hope you are not supporter of the message you brought here.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 18 Jul 2021, 16:44

Tota66 wrote:
18 Jul 2021, 16:02
Thank you for reminding me about my responsibility...will do. We all have to do something to the better. I hope you are not supporter of the message you brought here.
I think that you are still missing my point, the point is about taking your destiny into your own hands and contribute towards defending the country that you said you love. If I am a supporter or an opponent of this or that group or message is not even relevant here.

You and all respectable citizens, who indeed care about their country, should start to actively do something towards defending it, instead of just sitting idle and express this or that is doing something against it, passively. This should be the case even if about 99% of those who are around you might be opponents of your cause. That will be how you can make a difference.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 18 Jul 2021, 17:55

Hmm... :P

It is crystal clear that Ethiopia is having an army that is subordinate to the People, determined to serve the people and the country and outside of the possibly shifting political ideologies and possibly shifting political party activities of the time.

It is a national military from the people for the people and the country. Among the people this instills security, calmness, hope, healing and all the healthy best feelings in the world. THUMBS UP AND ALL THE BEST IN THE WORLD FOR MAMMA ETHIOPIA AND THE ETHIOPIANS. YES WE CAN! :P

Anarchists, fascists and hateful habitual negative characters may get together and cry over and over again knowing that there is only zero benefits to gain. Instead they may sit down and write their memoir, entitled,
"MY LONG JOURNEY FROM HEAVEN TO HELL" since this may help them as a healing psychotherapy (Cognitive Therapy) for self reflection, self recollection and positive self redefinition. :P :P