Post by temari » 18 Jul 2021, 07:45

Please wait, video is loading...

tolcha

Re: "በርግጠኝነት ግን ጁንታው መልሶ እንዳይበቅል ሆኖ ይነቀላል" ጠ/ሚ ዓብይ አህመድ

Post by tolcha » 18 Jul 2021, 10:29

temari wrote:
18 Jul 2021, 07:45

Dedeb belew! Antem ke ersu gar dedebinetun wisedew!!! Gim Cadre!! Hulachihum yetegimamachihu nachihu!!

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 18 Jul 2021, 15:20

Abiy is it not better to work for peace rather than planning for further blood shed!

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 18 Jul 2021, 15:26

የጋላ አብይ አህመድ ነገር!! ህወሃት "ቆዴት ሆናል" አላልኸንም ነበር እንዴ? :lol: :lol:
temari wrote:

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 18 Jul 2021, 15:42

Abiy your plan to kidnap Dr. Debretsion (እጅን እፍ ላይ የሚያስጭን ተልእኾ ያልከው) is exposed by Eritrean man of God Prophet Amanuel and I destroy your plan in Jesus Christ name!

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 18 Jul 2021, 16:50

Abiy you invaded Tigray illegally with Eritrea, Somalia and United Arab Emirates and you committed genocide, ethnic cleansing, rape, looting, destruction, using famine as weapon of war etc and miserably failed, humiliated and defeated. Again now instead of resolving the political difference with TPLF in peaceful manner you continue to demonize TPLF and you illegally ordered Amhara kill and other kills to fight with the Tigray people. You are also planning to kidnap the leader of Tigray Dr. Debrestion. You know Abiy the Ethiopian Constitution that you vowed to adhere to during your inauguration ceremony is fighting you and you will not succeed. The only way out for the crises you are in is to repent to God and discuss and negotiate with TPLF and other concerned rather than propagating further division, killings and destruction by following the advise of Isaias. Abiy I command you to keel down to the will of God in Jesus Christ name!

temari

Post by temari » 18 Jul 2021, 18:06

tolcha wrote:
18 Jul 2021, 10:29
temari wrote:

Dedeb belew! Antem ke ersu gar dedebinetun wisedew!!! Gim Cadre!! Hulachihum yetegimamachihu nachihu!!
How many times should I tell you to come up with convincing argument. You just insult and curse. That is stupidity. Just to tell you frankly, I will never ever prefer TPLF over PM Abiy. TPLF is the worst cruel criminal savage and I prefer separation from Tigray than seeing TPLF come to power again. I hate TPLF to death, it is a curse! No amount of your insults can change my opionon. We have seen TPLF for the 27 years. That is more than enough for anyone to see how cruel, looter, dishonest and racist the TPLF is. Ethiopia should separate from Tigray to never ever see the cursed TPLF again. That is how much I hate TPLF!

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 18 Jul 2021, 18:25

TPLF is there to stay until the Tigray people vote against it despite your preference and you have to live with that. TPLF had it own weaknesses but in my view Abiy has made more mistakes than what TPLF did over 27 years! That is why Ethiopia is divided and in a mess right now. Abiy has closed the way for peace and talking more lies every time he opens his mouth or writes. Why is TPLF cancer? Who gave Abiy the right to uproot TPLF? How many people has to die for TPLF to be destroyed? Will Abiy only awake when the war goes to Arat Killo and he does not care about the people who are dying everyday? Abiy has wasted so many opportunities to handle the problem in a peaceful manner! Even now it is not to late except he may face ICC.

tolcha

Post by tolcha » 18 Jul 2021, 18:35

temari wrote:
18 Jul 2021, 18:06
tolcha wrote:
temari wrote:

How many times should I tell you to come up with convincing argument. You just insult and curse. That is stupidity. Just to tell you frankly, I will never ever prefer TPLF over PM Abiy. TPLF is the worst cruel criminal savage and I prefer separation from Tigray than seeing TPLF come to power again. I hate TPLF to death, it is a curse! No amount of your insults can change my opionon. We have seen TPLF for the 27 years. That is more than enough for anyone to see how cruel, looter, dishonest and racist the TPLF is. Ethiopia should separate from Tigray to never ever see the cursed TPLF again. That is how much I hate TPLF!
Who likes TPLF to rule again that country, except Tigarus. I don't wish TPLF come back, either. But I do want to be the voice of voiceless Tigarus/Tigray people. What I don't like about you, is your " Achebichabi ye girra Qolexi" only for the liar and idiot Gobana guy support. Of course, that is up to you, as long as you benefit from the regime. How many poor peasant kids died and are going to sacrifice in this war,... you might have no idea. This war was easily prevented from the get go, if your Narcisstic liar PM gave a chance for negotiation. He rather sought support from Eritrea, knowing that Eritrean rats were waiting for conducive time to revenge on Tigray people.

I am not a member of any political party, but I don't like liars and "Achebichabi Ye girra Qolexochi", either.

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 18 Jul 2021, 18:57

Weyanay vermin Why shy away from who you are? Stop pretending to be an oromo. Filthy rodent
tolcha wrote:
18 Jul 2021, 18:35
temari wrote:
tolcha wrote:
temari wrote:

Who likes TPLF to rule again that country, except Tigarus. I don't wish TPLF come back, either. But I do want to be the voice of voiceless Tigarus/Tigray people. What I don't like about you, is your " Achebichabi ye girra Qolexi" only for the liar and idiot Gobana guy support. Of course, that is up to you, as long as you benefit from the regime. How many poor peasant kids died and are going to sacrifice in this war,... you might have no idea. This war was easily prevented from the get go, if your Narcisstic liar PM gave a chance for negotiation. He rather sought support from Eritrea, knowing that Eritrean rats were waiting for conducive time to revenge on Tigray people.

I am not a member of any political party, but I don't like liars and "Achebichabi Ye girra Qolexochi", either.

temari

Post by temari » 18 Jul 2021, 19:06

tolcha wrote:
temari wrote:
tolcha wrote:
temari wrote:

Come on you want to be saint by ignoring facts. TPLF attacked the northern command and acquired 80% the army's heavy weaponry in hopes of coming to Addis again and you tell me the war could be prevented? Give me a break! We have seen TPLF for 3 years in Tigray daily verbally attacking the federal government and PM Abiy instead of focusing to develop Tigray. TPLF had and never had the interest to rule Tigray. It is obsessed to come to Addis otherwise it could have focused to develop Tigray after it left Addis. Blaming only PM Abiy for not preventing the war while the TPLF actually started the war shows only your hypocritical behavior. PM Abiy is not a Bahitawi, he is a politician who fights for his power and if you control 80% the weapons then it is clear you want his head. Stop your hypocritical behavior! TPLF still don't want to rule Tigray. It is a curse for Ethiopia. 99% of Ethiopians don't want to see the face of TPLF but still TPLF doesn't get it. Tigray can have TPLF and separate from Ethiopia, I have nothing against that but TPLF can not be part of the Ethiopian political system as it always tries to grab federal power and loot the country. For the last 30 years, TPLF has shown no interest in ruling and developing Tigray so Ethiopians must force TPLF to rule Tigray and Tigray alone! We don't want criminal TPLF come near us let alone to be part of Ethiopia's political system. NO thank you NO!

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 18 Jul 2021, 20:21

I would like you to understand my point of view 1st, I am among those who was happy to see Abiy coming to the scene. I supported him fully for about two years, I have been one of the people who advised him to distance himself from Isaias and from the Amhara elities that claim the 27 years of TPLF/ EPRDF time was dark. Abiy is the product of the 27 years of TPLF/EPRDF ruling starting from teenager soldier to PhD holder and Prime Minister. Abiy claimed the 27 years were years of darkness while his first visit to USA as PM that was just to make the Amhara/Gondare elities and Derg old guards happy. My disagreement with him started from there but I did not loose hope in him until about a year ago when he was on high emotional engagement with Isaias disregarding many Ethiopians advise to distance himself from Isaias. I myself wrote a dozen of articles and posts and spiritual warnings from June 2018 until now to advise him to distance himself from Isaias and reconcile with TPLF. Destroying TPLF and reclaiming lands from Tigray are not Abiy's agenda but Isaias and Amhara/Gondare elities and they used him to do their dirty work. Abiy agenda was and has to be bringing forgiveness, reconcilation, peace, unity ,democracy and prosperity for Ethiopia but he forgot his agenda during the process and is becoming a war leader and dictator. That when I have become his strong critic but I still believe Abiy has a chance to realize his dreams for Ethiopia if follows the path of reconcilation and forgiveness rather than being divisive and continuing to add fire to the war in Tigray. Coming to your point that TPLF started the war, I do not think you fail to recognize the war was a product of about two year and half failure to solve the problem peacefully and I was aggravated mainly with the unprincipled relationship if Abiy with Isaias. We know both of them were preparing for war over two years and Tigray was under siege from Amhara side during that time and Abiy did nothing to remove the siege even though the federal roads are under his authority, even he was evasive when journalists asked him about it a number of times.I still wish Abiy good luck and pray for God to give him wisdom and success and I also forgive him for what he did and is doing to the people of Tigray using his army, Isaias Army , Somalia army, UAE drones, Amhara militia and special forces of various states.

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 18 Jul 2021, 20:42

I would like you to understand my point of view 1st, I am among those who was happy to see Abiy coming to the scene. I supported him fully for about two years, I have been one of the people who advised him to distance himself from Isaias and from the Amhara elities that claim the 27 years of TPLF/ EPRDF time was dark. Abiy is the product of the 27 years of TPLF/EPRDF ruling starting from teenager soldier to PhD holder and Prime Minister. Abiy claimed the 27 years were years of darkness while his first visit to USA as PM that was just to make the Amhara/Gondare elities and Derg old guards happy. My disagreement with him started from there but I did not loose hope in him until about a year ago when he was on high emotional engagement with Isaias disregarding many Ethiopians advise to distance himself from Isaias. I myself wrote a dozen of articles and posts and spiritual warnings from June 2018 until now to advise him to distance himself from Isaias and reconcile with TPLF. Destroying TPLF and reclaiming lands from Tigray are not Abiy's agenda but Isaias and Amhara/Gondare elities and they used him to do their dirty work. Abiy agenda was and has to be bringing forgiveness, reconcilation, peace, unity ,democracy and prosperity for Ethiopia but he forgot his agenda during the process and is becoming a war leader and dictator. That when I have become his strong critic but I still believe Abiy has a chance to realize his dreams for Ethiopia if follows the path of reconcilation and forgiveness rather than being divisive and continuing to add fire to the war in Tigray. Coming to your point that TPLF started the war, I do not think you fail to recognize the war was a product of about two year and half failure to solve the problem peacefully and I was aggravated mainly with the unprincipled relationship if Abiy with Isaias. We know both of them were preparing for war over two years and Tigray was under siege from Amhara side during that time and Abiy did nothing to remove the siege even though the federal roads are under his authority, even he was evasive when journalists asked him about it a number of times.I still wish Abiy good luck and pray for God to give him wisdom and success and I also forgive him for what he did and is doing to the people of Tigray using his army, Isaias Army , Somalia army, UAE drones, Amhara militia and special forces of various states.Just to add some more points:

- You know that Tigray is the mother of Ethiopia and most of the cultural, faith and historical values Ethiopia has originate from Tigray , so be careful not to throw the baby with the water when you say TPLF could go away with TIgray. Tigray and TPLF are one of the key stakeholders that determine the fate of Ethiopia.

- It looks to me that you fear the demon TPLF intends to come back to Addis. That also the tactic Abiy is trying to scare Ethiopians instead of bringing peace and reconcilation with all key stakeholders including TPLF. TPLF as elected government of Tigray could have only proportionate representation on the affair if Ethiopia.

- Do not forget TPLF was in charge of military and security when Abiy came to power and TPLF rightly decided to respect the voice of Ethiopians for change even though that was too late and there was no need for those bloody riots we had in Oromia and Amhara to which TPLF and EPRDF are fully accountable. Abiy was part and most of his comrades were part of the EPRDF and have to share the accountability.

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 19 Jul 2021, 13:52

tolcha wrote:
temari wrote:
tolcha wrote:
temari wrote:

I second that! TPLF never ever will come back to Addis. The devil is by far better than these fascists. As for separation from Ethiopia, it is up to the people of Tigrai to decide. We will respect their decision whatsoever. :roll:

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 19 Jul 2021, 18:10

መነቀሉ ላይቀርለት
ምድረ አጋሜ የትንከባለለት

ኡጉምሽ ሂሂሂሂሂ ንኣና ዝአጎድኩነኦ ሓዊ ሰኻና በላ::

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 19 Jul 2021, 18:25

Axumezana wrote:
18 Jul 2021, 18:25
TPLF is there to stay :lol: :lol: :lol: until the Tigray people vote against it despite your preference and you have to live with that. TPLF had it own weaknesses but in my view Abiy has made more mistakes than what TPLF did over 27 years! That is why Ethiopia is divided and in a mess right now. Abiy has closed the way for peace and talking more lies every time he opens his mouth or writes. Why is TPLF cancer? Who gave Abiy the right to uproot TPLF? How many people has to die for TPLF to be destroyed? Will Abiy only awake when the war goes to Arat Killo and he does not care about the people who are dying everyday? Abiy has wasted so many opportunities to handle the problem in a peaceful manner! Even now it is not to late except he may face ICC.
There is no TPLF without Siyoum Mesfin and Abay Tsehaye. Understood !!!!