Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

euroland
Member+

Re: አብይ የስራህን ይስጥህ፣ መኪና ላይ መውጣት ያቃተውን እንስት ጭምር እሳት ውስጥ ትማግዳለህ. ምን ያህል ጭካኔ ወይ እብደት ነው?

Post by euroland » 17 Jul 2021, 13:57

Eritreans are Shocked!! Why would Abiy do to thes people? Hamm I wonder where he could have learnt that from?
We are sorry Edu this is happening to your people whose crime is just being Tigreans ( :roll: ). His targets are old people, women, children and sick people? Prime Minister Meles would be shocked to see these.

Edu, I am also just wonder though, could it be because Ethiopians don't like the color of your eyes? :roll: :roll:

On a serious note: I think Ethiopians should have send every Agame who lives in Addis and other part of Ethiopia in body bags; Every Agame is a security risk to the country.

eden wrote:
17 Jul 2021, 13:48

TGAA
Member+

Re: አብይ የስራህን ይስጥህ፣ መኪና ላይ መውጣት ያቃተውን እንስት ጭምር ጦርነት ትልካለህ፣ እሳት ውስጥ ትማግዳለህ፣ ምን ያህል ጭካኔ ወይ እብደት ነው?

Post by TGAA » 17 Jul 2021, 14:07

Are you kidding me ? You post this bum to make your point? What about the children solders weyan's are marshaling in the harms way. I don't think Abiy has any problem recurring healthy adult in millions -- its out of 100 million not out of depleted 5 million . So be realist . You kind of know how to do a propagandist side kick.