Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Hawdian

We don't hate Tigray

Post by Hawdian » 17 Jul 2021, 03:31

We don't hate the people of Tigray.
In fact, when things settle I will open a business in Mekelle.

I am Abiy supporter but I don't hate anyone.

Woyane was unhealthy for Ethiopia but that shouldn't mean we treat Tigray same way Woyane treated rest of the Horn.

Yes at times we can easily get distracted and be detailed from our good values and principles.

Amhara and Tigray need to sort their differences peacefully.

On my end, I invited Tigregu over to my home to discuss issues and listen to their side as well.

I have explained to them that Somalis hold no grudges but Woyane did betray us. If we are to give you benefit of the doubt, it will take time and apologies to trust you again.

I have more Tigregu friends than Amhara and Oromo and I would say that Somali, Eritreans and Tigregu are like minded people.

Amhara and Oromo are not as open and sociable as these three.

We need to be open minded and not just let memories of Woyane cloud our judgement and sufferings of ordinary Tigregu too.

On personal level things are going well for me and my family under Abiy and we are grateful.

I was hoping the Government would provide funding and investments for my projects but shall see how things turn out.

The war is definitely hurting the government resources.

I am advocate for peace ✌🏿
We need to focus working together rather than dragging each others down.

I will have my business in Mekelle and my third wife from Amhara. I am pro life.

Finally ignore all the toxic people on this forum. I wish you all peace and prosperity.

The Ras.

Misraq

Re: We don't hate Tigray

Post by Misraq » 17 Jul 2021, 07:33

Hawdian,

Can you draw one more map for chigray?...your old map is now outdated. Galafi [deleted] needs a new map to carry over

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 17 Jul 2021, 08:25

Agames are very complicated people. Now you turned 180 degree and behaving against agmaes. By the way, how about your prediction months ago? failed, isn't it?

Well, regarding agames: agames are very nasty people in this world. They don't want to acknowledge amhara's bravery, greatness and magnanimity. Throughout years they have been inciting hate against amahara using different ethnics. They gave Amhara a name [ deleted ], coward, but the matter of the fact they are really [ deleted ].

Regarding peace: I think agames should test our patience and our greatness and as result we should teach them who we are. Otherwise the same scenario will come again and again.

In my opinion, agams for certain of years, say 20 years, should be isolated and find them selves. After that we can draw a benchmark who agames and amhara are.

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 17 Jul 2021, 08:36

Misraq wrote:
17 Jul 2021, 07:33
Hawdian,

Can you draw one more map for chigray?...your old map is now outdated. Galafi [deleted] needs a new map to carry over
My funny friend Misraq :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

We will release new map once Teddy Afro releases a new album.

My maps are inspired by his music. I'm afraid Tembien Agaw native Halafi has to wait.

Abaymado,

I don't know who you are but the Ras is always on point.

Go look back in my posts.

Plus I promote peace and understanding between the arrogant Horn brothers.