Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
AbyssiniaLady
Member+

A monument to commemorate the victims of Menelik is needed

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 16 Jul 2021, 10:25

A monument to commemorate the Oromo children victims of Menelik should be erected next to the statue of Menelik, It's just a fair game, Menelik was a criminal.

I can only imagine what these million innocent Oromo children went through, they were snatched from their parents and sold into slavery.

kerenite

Re: A monument to commemorate the victims of Menelik is needed

Post by kerenite » 16 Jul 2021, 12:13

Yes indeed!!!

It should also include the poor eris who lost limbs.

I tell you why...

At the battle of adwa (1896), tiQur sew aka menilik with his well - equipped 120k militias faced 32k italians amongst them thousands of forcefully conscripted eritreans. Of course tQur saw won with the help of some retired mercenary generals and colonels of the US civil war (1861-1865) who took part.

The end result, 435 eris along with italians were taken as POW. However menilik ordered (italians spared) the barbaric amputation verdict (ala abyssinian history of savagery) thus the eritreans right hands and left legs to be amputated.

Many have died due to loss of blood during the savage amputation barbaric act with minshar (sharp knives) which were applied gainst them.

So they should be included in the list to be commemorated. If you don't mind.

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 16 Jul 2021, 13:33

kerenite wrote:
16 Jul 2021, 12:13
I am all for it.

Abere

Post by Abere » 16 Jul 2021, 13:44

ይኸ ተራ የሽርሙጥና አቃጣሪነት የወረደ ፀባይ ይባላል። ስሙኒ /25 ሣንቲም/ የማያወጣ ሽርሙጥና::

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 16 Jul 2021, 13:56

Kerenite,

Actually, it is the agame Luel Mengesha who persisted that savagery be committed upon Eritreans. Minilik was pressured by him. :twisted: BTW, if it wasn't the warning of the incoming Italian invading army by an Eritrean, Minilik would not have won the battle of Adwa in the first place.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 16 Jul 2021, 14:10

You have to Make a statue and you need to make a pilgrimage every year because he saved you from the butcher of Megadisho,siadbera.

Minilek the God fearing king of kings would not ever say "kill all but Crows" Memorat 1000000 victims of siadberre then we can have a coffee chat about Minilek victims..that is the luxury you can afford while in beautiful Ethiopia.

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 16 Jul 2021, 14:45

I wonder why this forum attracts severely mentally ill men in their late sixties, I told this animal who called himself TGA to stay away from all my thread and voila he is again here.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 16 Jul 2021, 15:04

:) Your sever idiocy needs a timely inoculation ,and as a good neighbor I am obligated to provide. If you're in need of dosage increase, again I will be at your service. Idiocy maybe a virtue in chaotic Somalia but not in our nick of the hood,called Ethiopia. Doofus.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 16 Jul 2021, 15:46

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
16 Jul 2021, 10:25
A monument to commemorate the Oromo children victims of Menelik should be erected next to the statue of Menelik, It's just a fair game, Menelik was a criminal.

I can only imagine what these million innocent Oromo children went through, they were snatched from their parents and sold into slavery.

Menew leksow ke begu hazan belay honesa? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 16 Jul 2021, 16:20

Còckmuncher, here're your arab masters biiatch:

Etc...etc ..etc....

kerenite wrote:
16 Jul 2021, 12:13
Yes indeed!!!

It should also include the poor eris who lost limbs.

I tell you why...

At the battle of adwa (1896), tiQur sew aka menilik with his well - equipped 120k militias faced 32k italians amongst them thousands of forcefully conscripted eritreans. Of course tQur saw won with the help of some retired mercenary generals and colonels of the US civil war (1861-1865) who took part.

The end result, 435 eris along with italians were taken as POW. However menilik ordered (italians spared) the barbaric amputation verdict (ala abyssinian history of savagery) thus the eritreans right hands and left legs to be amputated.

Many have died due to loss of blood during the savage amputation barbaric act with minshar (sharp knives) which were applied gainst them.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 16 Jul 2021, 16:45

Oh my, it's so nice that you, care so much for Oromo's, that you want such a thing to occur. Very kind of you, indeed to propose such a thing.
Wow. Yeah, let's focus on what happened long before, our grandparents were born, as opposed to focusing on today's issues/affairs/problems/etc.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 17 Jul 2021, 13:04

Blueshift wrote:
16 Jul 2021, 13:56
Kerenite,

Actually, it is the agame Luel Mengesha who persisted that savagery be committed upon Eritreans. Minilik was pressured by him. :twisted: BTW, if it wasn't the warning of the incoming Italian invading army by an Eritrean, Minilik would not have won the battle of Adwa in the first place.
Blueshift,

Actually you are right what you said.

I do recall what my father (RIP) said. He was more intereted on history and it was his hobby same as your's truly (like father like son lol)

Let me put it here word for word what he told me about the eris whose limbs were decapitated.

My father at his young age met mohamed neberay (inda neberay are from keren laAlay) and are famous in keren. Their elder mohamed neberay returned from adwa with less limbs. My father "interviewed" him many years later asking how did this happen and neberay was in his old age then.

His response: menilik buruk iyu gin itom rugumat are Tsehaytu (empress taytu) and mengesha (the son of yohannes) who were responsible. They were the ones who put pressure on menilik to amputate our hands and legs.

We heard it from the horse's mouth as told by the father of yours truly.

Finally,

Just notice, unlike the other 2, menilik is from shewa and has no whatsover hatred towards eritreans. Taytu and megesha hail from the north (tigray).
Taytu is the daughter of Btul Hailemariam who happens to be the brother of the notorious (most hated in eritrea) dejach wube hailemariam and the other one mengesha is the illegitimate son of yohannes the fourth. He hated eritreans.

Man!

Those in the north unlike ethios who live in the south of alewoha harbor deep rooted hatred towards eritreans.