Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
DefendTheTruth
Member+

Why am I failing to grasp the idea in the personal opinion of Dr. Yonas Biru?

Post by DefendTheTruth » 16 Jul 2021, 06:59

I heard the man is a well educated personality of Ethiopian origin that is existent today. I am sorry but couldn't figure out why this man's argument is so rudimentary. Can someone help me out?

Basically, what he is saying is that Ethiopia failed in PR and that caused all the challenges this ancient country is facing. He went as far incriminating the government of derliction of duty, a major accusation.

Is Dr. Yonas really well aware of the world political order?

It is only temari of this forum who was promoting such an argument in this forum.

Fact is that PR alone will not change the well designed and formulated (national) interests of the world power.

Someone can prove me wrong and I will gladly draw a lesson from this.

It didn't start with Ethiopia and it will not end with Ethiopia, irrespective of how your PR is accomplished, in my view, that nationalist leaders of countries of this world are not adored by the forces the Dr. is somehow defending. I will be glad to draw a lesson.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Re: Why am I failing to grasp the idea in the personal opinion of Dr. Yonas Biru?

Post by DefendTheTruth » 02 Aug 2021, 14:26

I am affraid that something is wrong with this man, but I wish to be proven wrong. Has joined in hands with the camp of Dawit Woldegiyorgis?

Sorry, but his claims doesn't make any sense. He is claiming if they give us aid, then they don't espouse any bad intention for us, this is so silly.

What Explains Biden’s Counterintuitive Policy on TPLF’s War on Ethiopia