Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
teodroseIII

Fascism in the Name of Freedom: Surgeon General Vivek Murthy Dangerously Turns to the Totalitarianism of Benito Mussolin

Post by teodroseIII » 15 Jul 2021, 21:54

My fellow Americans and global citizens in general, wake the heck up! Most people in the West have not seen the true face of tyranny but I promise you that we are but a few months away from full-blown Mussolini-like despotism. My family and I fled Ethiopia in 1983 to get away from Marxist monsters who leveraged a crisis in 1974 to overthrow Emperor Haile Selassie. Within two years, they murdered over 500,000 men, women and children as they conditioned tens of millions of Ethiopians to report their families, friends and neighbors to local authorities. I love America because she gave me shelter when my birth land turned me into a political refugee.

If we do not act now, if we do not muster the courage and strength to say no to tyranny before it’s too late, we will find out the hard lessons Ethiopians learned in the 1970s. I specifically call on the US military to remember the oath you took and I remind you more importantly who you swore allegiance to above honor and country. As I note in the video above as well as an article I wrote a couple of months ago that the men and women of the US Army, Navy, Marines and Air Force have a moral duty to protect us from external and INTERNAL enemies....continued...

READ FULL ARTICLE AT: https://ghionjournal.com/fascism-in-the ... mussolini/