Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Horus
Senior Member+

የኢትዮጵያ ሃያል አገርነትና የዉሃ ንቃተ ህሊና

Post by Horus » 10 Jul 2021, 16:17

እኔ ሆረስ ሺ ግዜ ብዬዋለሁ ። ኢትዮጵያ ሃያል አገር ነች፣ ሃያል የሚያደርጋትም ዉሃ ነው ።

ዛሬ እኛ የምንፈልገው የዉሃ ክንሺየስነስ ወይም የዉሃ ንቃተ ህሊና ነው ። የአለም ዉሃን የሚቆጣጠሩት ናቸው የአለም ፖለቲካን የሚዘውሩት ።

በጥቂት አመታት ውስጥ መኪና ሁሉ በኤክትሪክ ባትሪ የሚገፉ ይሆናል ። ሌላው ቀርቶ በዉሃ የሚነዳ መኪና ይመጣል ።

ኢትዮጵያ የ150 ቢሊዮን ዛፎች፣ የ100 ግድቦችና የ100 ሃይቆች አና በሺዎች የሚቆጠሩ መስኖዎች አገር ትሆናለች

Lakeshore

Re: የኢትዮጵያ ሃያል አገርነትና የዉሃ ንቃተ ህሊና

Post by Lakeshore » 11 Jul 2021, 12:07

ምስጋና ወ ውዳሴ ለታዬ አጽቀ-ሥላሴ
ወ ይኮኑ ለስለሺ በቀለ - ወ ወርሃ ሐምሌ
የዓመታት በደሌ- ረሃብ መከራዬ
የዘመን ምኞቴ - ሲያብብ በተስፋዬ
የእውነት ፍሬ አፍርቶ - በስለሺ ታዬ
በቀማኞቹ... ፊት - በዓለም አደባባይ ጩኸቷ ሲሰማ፤
መደሰቷ አይቀርም - ኢትዮጵያ ዕማማ።
👇
እኔ ሠ.ለ 👉 ሐምሌ 2 ቀን ምሽት 4:36 ሰዓት
💚💛❤ አዲስ አበባ. 2013 ዓ.ም 💚💛

Lovetarik

Post by Lovetarik » 11 Jul 2021, 12:56

Horus,
Currently, there is a huge effort being made to make water a hot commodity in the world. I myself receive lots of promotional material to invest in the coming global water marketing schemes. There is even an international agency to help set prices and arbitration for marketing water as a commodity like oil. For example, Israel just signed a deal to supply water to Jordan.

It makes one wonder why the USA is suddenly injecting itself in the affairs of the horn of Africa. The West got rich from Arab oil. Now that clean energy is taking hold, oil is becoming less attractive. Besides there is great shortage of clean water in the world. I believe the West is trying to control the best water resources of the world. And Ethiopia happens to posses a lot of it. That alone will attract the vultures attention.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 11 Jul 2021, 13:28

Lovetarik,

Precisely, you are on the money. I hope you continue to develop this thesis with data and bring it up to a wider audience.

What you just suggested is exactly what I have been calling ' Water Consciousness of Ethiopians'.

We must, we need to raise the scale of the problem, level of analysis and foresight to precisely what you are suggesting.

There is a strategic vital resource we have that we don't know which the west knows we do and is working hard to control. That vital resource, I fully agree, is WATER!

Ethiopians must rise to a man to fully understand the extent, value, power and politics of water.

The vitality of water is far more than life sustaining drinking needs.

Within a few years, every moving machine on planet earth will be fueled by electric power via battery technology.

That will be followed by the development of water driven cars.

Ethiopia is sitting on the next world energy needs and the life necessities of billions of humans.

Hence, this matter needs to be one of the far strategic visions of the Ethiopian nation!

Thank you.

Lovetarik

Post by Lovetarik » 11 Jul 2021, 13:49

I will come back with more concrete data.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 11 Jul 2021, 14:01

Lovetarik wrote:
11 Jul 2021, 13:49
when you get time, look at this book ...

David C. Fessler, The Energy Disruption Triangle: Three Sectors that change how we generate, use, and store energy. (2019) It talks about solar energy, electric vehicles, and battery technology.

Lovetarik

Post by Lovetarik » 11 Jul 2021, 14:13

Horus wrote:
11 Jul 2021, 14:01
Lovetarik wrote:
11 Jul 2021, 13:49
when you get time, look at this book ...

David C. Fessler, The Energy Disruption Triangle: Three Sectors that change how we generate, use, and store energy. (2019) It talks about solar energy, electric vehicles, and battery technology.
Thank you. I will look it up.

Jaegol

Post by Jaegol » 11 Jul 2021, 14:16

Ethiopia should be thinking of building mastenfesha of abay to the vast afari desert that can be greened and feed not only Ethiopia but export food to the world (also there is potash fertilizer in afar)
Build abay dam northwest of Addis and make the dam flow eastbound to afar via 20-30 kms canal or tunnel under mountain ( no need to advertise such projects…should be done in secrecy… no banda like tigreas or olf should know this)

The tana beles mastenfesha is enough for GERD

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 11 Jul 2021, 14:19

Jaegol wrote:
11 Jul 2021, 14:16
Ethiopia should be thinking of building mastenfesha of abay to the vast afari desert that can be greened and feed not only Ethiopia but export food to the world (also there is potash fertilizer in afar)
Build abay dam northwest of Addis and make the dam flow east to afar ( no need to advertise such projects…should be done in secrecy… no banda like tigreas should know this)

The tana beles mastenfesha is enough for GERD
The soil of afar is more arid then chigrays. It’s actually a waste of water to send it into afar the heat will evaporate all the water and more likely dry the plants to death. The Abay water is good enough to irrigate the fertile farms of Gojjam into large modern farm fields seen in America

Jaegol

Post by Jaegol » 11 Jul 2021, 14:30

Gojjam mechanized farming is the obvious… you can build 10 tana beles projects from tana to the Sudan border… this’s no brained should be #1 and obvious
The afar diversion advantage is long term and vast uninhabited open land

I agree and believe in trying to bully Ethiopian around the Egyptian and Americans have awakened Ethiopians to see the gold on their hand which is water … the sky’s the limit
(Egypt had Ethiopia distracted by getting it engaged on small issue war for the last 70 years… Somalia, Eritrea, now Tigray and Sudan, but Abiy saying no to war is brilliant and Egypt doesn’t like smart Ethiopian).

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 11 Jul 2021, 14:49

ጀጎል፣
ያ ካልሆነማ ምኑን ተጫወትነው? በረሃ በሆነው አካባቢ ዉሃ በድፍን ቱቦ ከበለስ ወይም ሌላ ግድብና ሃይቅ ወደ አፋርም ወደ ሱማሊ ክልል መላክ አለበት ፣ እዚያ ሚሰራው የጠብታ መስኖ ነው ። ወደ ቀሩት ቆላማ ቦታዎች በገንዳም ሆነ ቱቦ ቧንቧ ተልኮ 200 ሚሊዮን ኢትዮጵያ ብቻ ሳይሆን ምዕራብ ኤሲያን መመገብ እና የመጠጥ ዉሃ መሸጥ አለብን ።

የባትሪ ቴክኖሎጂ በማሳደግ (ፕ/ች ሶስና ሃይሌን ተከታተል) የምናመርተውን ኤሌክትሪክ በባትሪ እስቶር በማደግ በቢሊዮን ለሚቆጠሩት ያለም መኪናዎች መንጃ ሃይል እንሸጣለን ።

ድፍን ኢትዮጵያን አረንጓዴ በማድረግ፣ መላ ኢትዮጵያን የዉሃ ኔትወርክ (hydronetwork) ማድረጋችን አይቀሬ ነው ።

ስለዚህ ይህ የዉሃ ፍልስፍና፣ ይህ የዉሃ ርዕዮተ አለም ባቸኳይ በኢትዮጵያዊ አንጎል ውስጥ እንሰረጽ ማድረግ የምሁሩ ሁሉ ሃላፊነት ነው !