Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Educator

Re: US Military Intervention in Ethiopia 2021? አሜሪካ ኢትዮጵያን ለመውረር እየተዘጋጀ ይመስላል?

Post by Educator » 10 Jul 2021, 23:36

Horus,

How old are you? If you are in your sixties, then you need to be immortal to see your wish come true.
Horus wrote:
10 Jul 2021, 09:46
በእኛ አድሜ አፍሪካ እንደ አንድ አገር በአንድ ገንዘብ የሚሰራ ውህደት ይሆናል

Educator

Post by Educator » 11 Jul 2021, 00:37

Horus,
🤣 deleted my comment? Did I hit a nerve?
Horus wrote:
10 Jul 2021, 09:46

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 11 Jul 2021, 02:08

ኢትዮጵያ በሰሞኑ አራት ችግሮች ነበሩባት ሶስቱን ወደ መፍትሄ አስጠግታ አንድ ቀርቷል ። እንሱም ፣

ምርጫ አድርገን ከሞላ ጎደል ሃዊ ወይም ሌጂቲሜት መንግስት ማቆም፣
የአባይን ግድብ መሙላትና ኤሌክትሪክ ማምረት፣
የትግሬን ችግር በልክ መቁረጥ፣
የአሜሪካንን ጣልቃ ገብነት መቋቋም

በመስክረም ወር የምርጫን ጉዳይ እንጨርሳለን (ትግሬ ጥሞና ጨርሶ ምን መሆን እንደ ሚፈልግ ሲወስ ይወሰናል)፣
የአባይ ግድብ በመስከረም ኤሌክሪክ ማመንጨት ይጀምራል፣
የትግሬ አመጽ በልኩ ተቆርጧል ሙሉ በሙሉ ባያልቅም፣
ትልቁ የሚቀጥለው ትግል በቂ ስንዴ በማምረት የአሜሪካን ብስብስስ ስንዴ እርዳታ ማቆምና ያሜሪካንን ጣልቃ ገብነት መስበር ነው ። በዚህ ግብ ላይ ምን እንደ ምን እንደ ምንደስ የምናውቀው በመስከረም ጥቅምት ወር ላይ ነው ። ማለትም አሁን እየታረሰ ያለው ኩታ ገጠም ሜካናይዘድ እርሻ ምን ያልክ ቶን እንደ ሚያመርት ያኔ ነው ምናውቀው ። ስለዚህ ቢበዛ ከአንድ ሁለት አመት በላይ የስንዴ ተመጽዋች አንሆንም ! በቃ !!

ኢትዮጵያ አሸናፊ! ኢትዮጵያ አይበገሬ !!

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 23 Jul 2021, 01:36

አሜሪካ ከቪትናም ተሸንፎ ከወጣ ጀምሮ ከበረሃ በረሃ አንዴ ኢራቅ፣ አንዴ ሊቢያ፣ አንዴ ሶሪያ፣ አንዴ አፍጋኒስታን፣ አንዴ የመን እያለ ከበረሃ በረሃ ይባክናል። አሁን ደሞ የኢትዮጵያን ተራሮች ሊወር እይዳዳው ነው። የኢትዮጵያ ህዝብ እጅግ እጅግ ባስቸኳይ መዘጋጀት አለበት፣ በአገርም በአለምም !

ይህ የግብጽና ጦርነት እንጂ የወያኔ ጦርነት አይደለም! ነገ አሜሪካ በወታደር ብትወረን ምን ማድረግ እንደ ሚገባን ስንት ሰው ያውቃል?

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 23 Jul 2021, 02:27

Horsee wrote,
Horus wrote: ↑10 Jul 2021, 09:46
Shoot. Ones you go black, you never turn back. Horsee, does your daughter smell fufu ? :lol: :lol:

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 09 Aug 2021, 00:43

Horsee,

You've got it all wrong. You are paranoid old man. Americans are trying to save Ethiopia. Americans have had a whole century of good relationship with Ethiopia. They are worried about Abbiy's way of leading the country. Ethiopia is an ethnics keg waiting to explode. That is very dangerous not only to Africa, but the whole western countries as well. Stability of Ethiopia is very important to them. Non Tigrayan Ethiopians do not see the danger. They see the TPLF unfair domination of the past. Hence, let us punish them. That includes you, Horsee. :roll: :lol: :lol: Now, the agames are very very mad. Hence, they will not stop. You will beat them one day, they will recover and beat you the next day. How long will this go, your guess is as good as mine. Certainly, that is not good for Ethiopia. If starvation worsens in Tigray, I really don't know what the West is going to do. To me, military intervention is very very unlikely.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 09 Aug 2021, 02:39

Blueshift wrote:
09 Aug 2021, 00:43
Horsee,

You've got it all wrong. You are paranoid old man. Americans are trying to save Ethiopia. Americans have had a whole century of good relationship with Ethiopia. They are worried about Abbiy's way of leading the country. Ethiopia is an ethnics keg waiting to explode. That is very dangerous not only to Africa, but the whole western countries as well. Stability of Ethiopia is very important to them. Non Tigrayan Ethiopians do not see the danger. They see the TPLF unfair domination of the past. Hence, let us punish them. That includes you, Horsee. :roll: :lol: :lol: Now, the agames are very very mad. Hence, they will not stop. You will beat them one day, they will recover and beat you the next day. How long will this go, your guess is as good as mine. Certainly, that is not good for Ethiopia. If starvation worsens in Tigray, I really don't know what the West is going to do. To me, military intervention is very very unlikely.
አንተ ያሜርካ፣ የግብጽ፣ የሱዳን ተላላኪ፣
ሂድና ለሚመለምሉህ ኮንታክቶችህ ነገራቸው፣ እሱም ይህ ነው! የትግሬ ባንዳ የቀን ጉዳይ ነው ድምጥማጡ ይጠፋል። የጣሊያን አሽክር ሆነህ አሸንፈንሃል፣ ደግመን እናሸንፍሃለን። አንተ ራስህን የማትመግብ ኢትዮጵያን የሚያክል ህዝብ እንድትደፍር የልብ ልብ የሰጠህ አሜርካ ነው። አሜሪካ እኛ ወይ ሊቢያ ወይ ሶሪያ እንዳልሆንን ያቃል። ኢትዮጵያን ተላላኪ ለማድረግ የሚያስቡ ከኢትዮጵያ አይደለም ካፍሪካ እናባርራቸዋለን ። አሁን አረፈው ያሜርካ [deleted] ስንዴ እየተቀልብክ ድራማ ፊልም ስራ!!!!

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 09 Aug 2021, 08:27

Horsee,

Ethiopians despised the minority Tigrayans ruling over them. Now what you see, including you over the Tigrayans, is sheer hate. Genocidal I might add. TPLF is not your enemy anymore but the people of Tigray. TPLF may have faired better, but the people of Tigray remained poor just like the rest of Ethiopians. Now let us look at your Guragie behind. You are the minority of a minority. You will be asked to show allegiance to both Amharas and Oromos. I know that ugly Guragie, called Berhanu Nega is going to cross roads, in his power hungry rampage against both Amharas and Oromos. They have been paying attention lately. That in itself is dangerous to your people. Ethiopia is Ethnic crazed jungle. God forbid, Just like what happened in Ruwanda, it is unfolding in Ethiopia.

Educator

Post by Educator » 02 Nov 2021, 12:29

I warned you. Now is too late for Mamo killo and his stupid wutaf nekais who preferred Abiy to Ethiopia.
Educator wrote:
09 Jul 2021, 23:39
Unfortunately, the US won't be directly involved in conflict with Ethiopia. They will do it indirectly by supporting TPLF. And that is worse because a TPLF army is being turned into a deadly force in HOA with unlimited US support that no entity in east Africa will dare to challenge it. That is why i prefer the direct US interference to a strong and brutal TPLF.

Educator

Post by Educator » 02 Nov 2021, 12:41

Educated analysis vs immature and wild prediction. If you know what I mean.
Focus on the phrase "deadly force" which is what TDF is made by your Mamo Killo and US admin. Nothing you can do to save either Abiy or your idol Birr Amtu Say Nega. He hasn't even taken his first month salary :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Omg, all betrayal for two weeks as a cabinet member of a child king.

Educator wrote:
10 Jul 2021, 01:34
Horus,
You see Ethiopia is not an inteded victim of the current situation. it is just a collateral for US adventurism to impose its will and long term desire on Afwerki. Ethiopia was led in to a trap by the US to befriend Afwerki and start a war with TPLF. This trap created an opportunity to destroy Afwerki and his legacy. And to execute this US plan, TPLF force will be utilized. That is why US is so into the situation in Tigray and nurturing TPLF to make it a deady force to do its bid. Unfortunately, America will keep TPLF's force for the foreseeable future as a tool to control the region. That is why TPLF is being pampered and nurtured by the west.

In order to understand my argument, you have to take your patriotic hut off and see things clearly from a neutral and scientific perspective.
Horus wrote:
09 Jul 2021, 23:47
Educator,

That looks like veiled fake TPLF promotion. If TPLF is so invincible and all powerful, why is US wasting its time to intervene? Make sense. US logic that Tigre is unable to feed itself, hence demanding that Abiy should feed the population while TPLF steals and destroys Tigre society itself .

For Ethiopia it does not make a difference - touch Ethiopia, we will set the whole of Africa on fire.

Remember - Ethiopians don't respond well to bullying and threats!