Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
EPRDF

Adi goshu, Adi remts, Tsegede, Mai Tsebri, Tselemti, Mai aini, Adi harush

Post by EPRDF » 07 Jul 2021, 18:19

These are names of the disputed localities in western Tigray, Humera and Welqaite environs.

Why they all have a name tag in Tigrigna words. If these places belong to Amhara, should have not the localities named after Amharic words? Why in Tigrina any explanation from somebody with knowledge?

Again, Raya is Raya. Raya is neither Amhara nor Tigraway. Raya has its own identity and history and that must be respected. Both Amhara and Tigraway must stop claiming which is not theirs'.

The people, nation and nationalities of Ethiopia should also break their silence and denounce in a clear term such expansionist tendency we see from these northern Worebela Shiftas.
Last edited by EPRDF on 08 Jul 2021, 11:44, edited 1 time in total.

@@

Re: Adi goshu, Adi remts, Tsegede, Mai Tsebri, Tselemti, Mai aini, Adi harush

Post by @@ » 07 Jul 2021, 18:25

aye woyanes are just denqoro. ante denqoro, what has tigrigna to do with tigray? are you suggesting all the tigrigna names is eritrea are also tigray territory? the names in wolkait are tigrigna not because the area is tigray, which it never was but because the people of wolkait speak tigrigna just like eritreans speak tigrigna too but neither of them are tigreans and their land is not tigray. btw both wolkaits and eritreans speak better tigrigna than tigreans :lol: so tigrigna doesn't mean tigray you idiot.

by your logic, addis ababa, yirga alem, arba minch, asebe teferi and so many towns with amharic names in oromia and southern should be included in amhara region.

woyane = dedebit = dedeb!
EPRDF wrote:
07 Jul 2021, 18:19
These are names of the disputed localities in western Tigray, Humera and Welqaite environs.

Why they all have a name tag in Tigrigna words. If these places belong to Amhara, should have not the localities named after Amharic words? Why in Tigrina any explanation from somebody with knowledge?

Again, Raya is Raya. Raya is neither Amhara nor Tigraway. Raya has its own identity and history and that must be respected. Both Amhara and Tigraway must stop claiming which is not theirs'.

The people, nation and nationalities of Ethiopia should also break their silence and denounce in a clear term such expansionist tendency we see from these northern Worebela Shiftas.
Last edited by @@ on 07 Jul 2021, 18:32, edited 5 times in total.

Ayamaru44

Post by Ayamaru44 » 07 Jul 2021, 18:27

Good Job@@
የትማረ ይግደለኝ አለ ያገሬ ሰው

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 07 Jul 2021, 18:55

whatever the name, 40 million Amhar are ready to give their life for their land that is what it counts.I am sure what I have just written will wake you up at night. :lol: :lol: :lol:
EPRDF wrote:

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 07 Jul 2021, 18:57

@@ wrote:
07 Jul 2021, 18:25
aye woyanes are just denqoro. ante denqoro, what has tigrigna to do with tigray? are you suggesting all the tigrigna names is eritrea are also tigray territory? the names in wolkait are tigrigna not because the area is tigray, which it never was but because the people of wolkait speak tigrigna just like eritreans speak tigrigna too but neither of them are tigreans and their land is not tigray. btw both wolkaits and eritreans speak better tigrigna than tigreans :lol: so tigrigna doesn't mean tigray you idiot.

by your logic, addis ababa, yirga alem, arba minch, asebe teferi and so many towns with amharic names in oromia and southern should be included in amhara region.

Symobol/Revolution/Abdisa/Digital/Fiyameta what else I forgot?

I told you many times atta adgi Eritrean Tigraway. Eritrean Tigraway is Tigray Tigraway and vise versa. Tigray territory is your territory, Eritrean Tigraway territory is Tigray Tigraway land.You were one single-family until Italians came and started shaagging you in the late nineteenth century.

Every territorial name has a significance in behind why it was named in a certain language vocabulary. In Asebe teferi and other Ethiopian towns and cities name you mentioned, thanks for the Gulbetgnaw Amhara who changed forcefully.

But now we have begun to restore it back to its original name. eg. Asebe tefere=ceeroo..Debrezeit=Bishooftu...Nazret=Adama.

We will leave no spot unreturned to its original name. Including the neighborhoods' names in Finfinee. Inshallah!

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 07 Jul 2021, 19:01

You do not argue with Amhara but show them guns and bullets, the problem though Amhara has been using federal resources and soldiers to expand Amhara territories talking the name of Ethiopia. Kilils must understand the Amhara shitara, they hate Ethiopia but they use Ethiopia to use other ethnics resources and soldiers to fight for Amhara interests only. Amhara does not care the unity of all ethnics, rather they want to see Amhara control them than every ethnic controls their own domain.

EPRDF mentioned very important logic, but in Amhara brain illogic is the perfect logic and Amhara hate Tigrigna and do not want to know one word yet Amhara would name their dear lands in Tigrigna they do not understand even one word and fighting to destroy Tigrigna and replace it to Amharic and Amharanize all Tigrayans???

They are not the only places you mentioned Tigrigna names but all western Gojjam around Lake Tana are all regions named in Tigrigna by the Tigrayan owners and occupied by Tigrayans until 1811, since then Amhara was pushing towards west and north in the name of we are all in one country and citizen but Amhara strategy was to expand.

Gonder name was not the name of the region, used to be called Beja Mider a Tigray province, Tigray fought against the Beja of Sudan and all the captive Beja tribe brought to western Tigray now is Gonder and called the land Beja Mider means the Beja people resettlement place. The Leba Amhara change the name to Begemidire by twisting the word and then changed it from Begemidir to Gonder during Derg Era. The same is true for Bahredar, it is reversed from "Dhrebahri that is Lake Tane to the east is Amhara and Lake Tana to the north, west and south west was Tigray and all are pure Tigrigna names until today as we speak. [/
b]

Tigray lands looted by Amhara pending for their liberation. All names are pure Tigrigna Amhara does not know any word of Tigrigna and worked so hard to destroy Tigrigna language for 100 years let alone to name the language they hate and do not understand one word. If Oromo can claim Addis Ababa because the name is or was Fenfene, why not Tigray lands their name is still intact with the original named by their owners Agaazian Tigrayans???

Beja Mider side

• Metema Yohannes
• Tahtay Armachiho or Simen Armachiyo
• Endabat
• Deba Erqi
• Adi Arkay
• Bi’eda

Wollo side

• Zikula
• Dehana
• Sokota
• Qebo
• Kidan
• Huberu
• Guba Lafto

From Gojjam side:

• Merawi
• Debre may
• Hamasit
• Tissessat
• Yismula giorgis
• Shewira
• Meshenti
• Awra Amba
• Dengle Beri
• Essay Debri
Emba Saame
Dur beta

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 07 Jul 2021, 19:11

Agamew, we were bodies before you showing us your ugly rear end in 1998, you stole the lifelong sweat of Eritrean and deported them barefoot through landmines. we will befriend with the devil so long the devil agrees on making agame life miserable, you got to believe that, you can fry or boil your brotherhood if anyone cares.
EPRDF wrote:
07 Jul 2021, 18:57
@@ wrote:
07 Jul 2021, 18:25

Symobol/Revolution/Abdisa/Digital/Fiyameta what else I forgot?

I told you many times atta adgi Eritrean Tigraway. Eritrean Tigraway is Tigray Tigraway and vise versa. Tigray territory is your territory, Eritrean Tigraway territory is Tigray Tigraway land.You were one single-family until Italians came and started shaagging you in the late nineteenth century.

Every territorial name has a significance in behind why it was named in a certain language vocabulary. In Asebe teferi and other Ethiopian towns and cities name you mentioned, thanks for the Gulbetgnaw Amhara who changed forcefully.

But now we have begun to restore it back to its original name. eg. Asebe tefere=ceeroo..Debrezeit=Bishooftu...Nazret=Adama.

We will leave no spot unreturned to its original name. Including the neighborhoods' names in Finfinee. Inshallah!

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 07 Jul 2021, 19:33

EPDRF being a surrogate child of Weyanes is doing his best to be more catholic than the pop - meant his best to be more weyane than the weyaneti. Had EPDRF been given a chance to cleans himself from emotional support,It is obvious that he wouldn't have made a wokamoley of argument that because it is named so and so thus it is so . Weyane didn't leave them alone thinking they are Tigrians so the people of Tsgede , Tselemt can live in peace there-- No NO they uprooted more than 500000 of them then they brought from central Tigray and resettled them there. Do you think they would have gone through that if they thought they were Tigrians... And most of the people who were uprooted they fought and died they demonstrated -- they went through weyane par lament but they got killed for raising the issue. This story is not a secret that is reviled to you just now , but since your beloved weyanes are kicked in their nose , you are crying on thier behalf. I am not sure if you are that close to say to you "አፍንጫን ሲመቱት አይን ያለቅሳል " but you are acting as if you are that close.

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 07 Jul 2021, 22:08

Wendime TGAA,

You posed a claim on these pieces of territories as they belong to Amhara. I am sorry that I don't have much knowledge of the geo-demography of this area, but from what I see all the names of towns and villages are carrying Tigrigna words.

This tells me that Amharas came and settled on Tigarus land years ago and today they claim it is Amhara's ancestral land. I wish I be wrong but very unlikely.

I have noticed similar attempts by Amharas in many parts of the country. If you say I am incorrect, just answer me why these localities bear a Tigrigna name and not Amharic one? It is not one or two towns but almost all of the villages across the region. Is it a coincidence, I guess not.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 08 Jul 2021, 02:11

Mai/Ma is Arabic it is not originally Tigrayan. Mai Aini and Adi Harush are Eritrean Refugee camps named after the villages Eritreans left in their country to Ethiopia.

Addi Remets has been renamed to “wolfargif”

Mai Tsebera can be translated as -> Weha Tsebera

Addi Goshu -> Goshu Mender

Goshu Mender is home to the Kunama People are indigenous to Goshu Woreda they also know the original name

There are no local Tigrayans in Welkait

All tigreans are migrants from Tembien and agame. And have rightfully been returned to their ancestral lands

Aksumite Kings gave Welkait Geez names not tigrinya names like Segede Semien Selemt these Geez names are not indigenous to the people and land Edu they are the names that got rid of indigenous Abysinnian names

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 08 Jul 2021, 11:26

Noble Amhara wrote:
08 Jul 2021, 02:11
Mai/Ma is Arabic it is not originally Tigrayan.
Noble let me give you a lesson that may help your understanding of things in your surrounding.
Mai is Tigrna means water/weha.

Hebrew Mayim/ማዪም
Arabic Moya/ሞያ
Tigrigna Mai/ማይ nothern Semitic
Harari Meey/ሚይ southern Semitic

Mayim ayin / ማዪም ዓዪን Hebrew
eyun al moya/ዒዩን አል ሞያ Arabic
Mai ayni /ማይ ዓይኒ Tigrna northern Semitic
Meey ein / ሚይ ዒን Harari Southern Semitic

Meaninig water eye.

You see In the Semitic language classification, in all of the above different Semitic linguistic groups, the phrase I picked sounds almost the same. But Mai ayni is a perfect match for not ebrayist, arabic or harari but it is for Tigrna, and my question is why?

Wendime Noble, You have tried hard to detach the Tigrway's name of the land from the land. Try again with something else.

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 08 Jul 2021, 12:46

EPRDF wrote:
EPRDF,
  • ከስያሜው የምንረዳው እነኚህ ቦታዎች የአማራ መሆናቸውን ነው፡፡
  • ምክንያቱም አማራ ማለት ዲቃላ ማለት ነው ከተባለ እነኝህ ስሞችም ዲቃላ በመሆናቸው (አገዉኛና ግዕዝ) አማራ እንደሰየመው ይገመታልና፡፡/list]
    • ስጥ በለው!
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :idea: