Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sarcasm

What happened the day a bomb hit a market Togoga in Tigray? (BBC)

Post by sarcasm » 26 Jun 2021, 08:43

Ethiopia's Tigray crisis: What happened the day a bomb hit a market

Conflicting accounts have been circulating following an Ethiopian missile strike on a market town in the northern region of Tigray.

The Ethiopian government said it was targeting militants, but multiple sources have described heavy civilian casualties including women and children.

We've used witness accounts, aerial images and official statements to build a detailed picture of what happened.

How the attack unfolded

Shortly after 13:00 local time on 22 June, a teenage boy was playing a game at one of the shops at the market when he heard a loud bang.

"I rushed out and saw a lot of people lying on the ground injured," he told the BBC. "My leg was hurt as I ran to escape the area."

The blast had occurred in the market area of Togoga town - about 25km (15 miles) north-west of the region's capital, Mekelle.

Speaking to the BBC Tigrinya service, witnesses and victims have corroborated the time and describe a busy scene prior to the attack.

We've traced a social media post from Tigrayan opposition official Hailu Kebede referring to the incident at 13:37 local time.
The market is an open area with traders selling goods, surrounded by grocery stores, beauty shops, tailors and coffee houses.

A young woman was shopping in the market when the missile struck.

She collapsed and remembers others falling to the ground around her.

These survivors of the attack had been able to get to a hospital in Mekelle, from where they told their stories.

Continue reading https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/57602162

Selam/

Re: What happened the day a bomb hit a market Togoga in Tigray? (BBC)

Post by Selam/ » 26 Jun 2021, 09:33

Kichamo Komalo- What happened on the day of the air strike was that a bunch of woyane leeches got hit by a bomb while disguised as civilians and women. Do some tenkbalelay to convince me otherwise. KIFU!

sarcasm wrote:
26 Jun 2021, 08:43
Ethiopia's Tigray crisis: What happened the day a bomb hit a market

Conflicting accounts have been circulating following an Ethiopian missile strike on a market town in the northern region of Tigray.

The Ethiopian government said it was targeting militants, but multiple sources have described heavy civilian casualties including women and children.

We've used witness accounts, aerial images and official statements to build a detailed picture of what happened.

How the attack unfolded

Shortly after 13:00 local time on 22 June, a teenage boy was playing a game at one of the shops at the market when he heard a loud bang.

"I rushed out and saw a lot of people lying on the ground injured," he told the BBC. "My leg was hurt as I ran to escape the area."

The blast had occurred in the market area of Togoga town - about 25km (15 miles) north-west of the region's capital, Mekelle.

Speaking to the BBC Tigrinya service, witnesses and victims have corroborated the time and describe a busy scene prior to the attack.

We've traced a social media post from Tigrayan opposition official Hailu Kebede referring to the incident at 13:37 local time.
The market is an open area with traders selling goods, surrounded by grocery stores, beauty shops, tailors and coffee houses.

A young woman was shopping in the market when the missile struck.

She collapsed and remembers others falling to the ground around her.

These survivors of the attack had been able to get to a hospital in Mekelle, from where they told their stories.

Continue reading https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/57602162

Tog Wajale E.R.
Member+

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 26 Jun 2021, 10:55

Rubbish 🗑 Garbage 🗑 Scumb*ags Prostit*ute:

Great ,, ☆ Begging, Hunger, Prostituti*ons Is Tigrayian Agga*mes Cultures, Deal With It Bissbiss Shettattam☆.

We Put The Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me Tigrayian Back To Stone Ages.

Bissbiss Shettattam Agga*me Mighty Amara People Will Rule Tigrai Next 1000 Years To Come. Go Figure Bissbiss Shettattam Agga*mes.
We Are Not Done Yet Until We Make Tigrai Like Aleppo Syria. Go Figure.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 26 Jun 2021, 11:55

Didn't your Bangladeshi former dedebit ignorance institute teacher said in his video that your rag tag tigray militia captured Ethiopian anti fighter jets missiles? So, why didn't you shoot it down?
You filthy agames are fighters dressed in civilian clothes while carrying guns when you sing and dance but you cry that you are innocent snotty agames when you get shot and killed.

One crucial fact that no one is talking about is that some, specially the agames believe that a formidable army can last a month let alone 8 months with out food and water. Logistics, logistics matter.
They are crying day in day out that more than half of tigray population is starving to death and bizarrely we are to believe a formidable army is getting fed. From where?
Logic and common sense are foreign in agame culture.