Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Abe Abraham

Re: I feel sorry for Yaballo. He is living in an illusion. Junta is finished. There is no coming back. Check this ! Shoc

Post by Abe Abraham » 24 Jun 2021, 23:43

The balance of power is not going to change. The campaign on terror will continue and many Tigrayans will be killed. Unfortunately many Tigrayan women will also be raped by the junta.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

AbebeB
Member+

Re: I feel sorry for Yaballo. He is living in an illusion. Junta is finished. There is no coming back. Check this ! Shoc

Post by AbebeB » 24 Jun 2021, 23:54

Abe Abraham wrote:
24 Jun 2021, 23:05

The blood of these martyr heroes is becoming to fruition. They were not like Amhara kings such as, Hailselassie, who flew their country or not like leper king Menelik who sells part of the country to gain arms or like Mengistu who fly for fear of war.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 25 Jun 2021, 00:22

Kichamo Komalo - Your Woyane thugs died in a rat hole because they had no where to go. Had they gone to Zimbabwe, my buddy Abadu would get them by the neck. London would be a perfect place to turn them to duket. You have no where to go. KIFU!
AbebeB wrote:
24 Jun 2021, 23:54
Abe Abraham wrote:
24 Jun 2021, 23:05

The blood of these martyr heroes is becoming to fruition. They were not like Amhara kings such as, Hailselassie, who flew their country or not like leper king Menelik who sells part of the country to gain arms or like Mengistu who fly for fear of war.