Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Yes, it was yours. Now, it's all mine!!!

Post by Zmeselo » 24 Jun 2021, 18:18

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Aba

Re: Yes, it was yours. Now, it's all mine!!!

Post by Aba » 24 Jun 2021, 18:47

Bozzo,
Are you talking about this
ዱቄት
:lol: :lol:
Please wait, video is loading...

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 24 Jun 2021, 18:48

Yes, Sir!!! Thank you for posting.

In Agamigna, this is called ደስቲ ምስ ማንካ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF ዱቄት

Jaegol

Post by Jaegol » 24 Jun 2021, 18:54

That’s a big spoon and a toy that was intended to be used on us by the terrorist tplf sponsors and just like nadew… no wonder why the terrorist sponsors are screaming and crying 😭 that the terrorist has lost it all including its big toys :lol: :lol: :lol: luv it … my hats off to the EDF heroes

It’s all yours :lol: and congrats 🎊🍾 you deserve to play with big toys to… you are the one with big muscles 💪 now… :lol:

:(
Zmeselo wrote:
24 Jun 2021, 18:18

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 24 Jun 2021, 19:15

Disgusting junta!

Aba

Post by Aba » 24 Jun 2021, 19:45

I heard there were high level fascist Issu's commanders among the dead.

Aba

Post by Aba » 24 Jun 2021, 20:32

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 24 Jun 2021, 20:44

AbaQ Junta

The same picture was circulating back in early November when your dead Weyane was still getting chased put from every city, town and village of your Chigar Kilil. These are ENDF soldiers who were arrested while sleeping after they spend the day helping our your relatives collecting their seeds and chasing Anbettas. They never thought they would be betrayed by their own comrades. Now, you are using the same exact picture to try to scam the your supporters to get donations. Yeah, your clan are low IQ, perhaps they would believe the lie again. We all know, you cowards can't capture or kill one single soldiers because you are too busy running away and hide

Aba wrote:
24 Jun 2021, 18:47

Aba

Post by Aba » 24 Jun 2021, 21:36

Wurroland,
Are you sure it's not yesterday?

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 24 Jun 2021, 23:51

Shi.ntam weyanes run with their ta.ils between their legs faster than than usain bolt and left their spoons and forks for Eritrean Defense Forces. Aren't coward duket tplf very generous :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Zmeselo wrote:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 25 Jun 2021, 00:11

ሃባ! ወዲ ኸልቢ። :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by Zmeselo on 25 Jun 2021, 00:38, edited 1 time in total.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 25 Jun 2021, 00:31

Don’t Allow Another U.S.-NATO Libya in the Horn of Africa: A Statement by BAP’s U.S. Out of Africa Network and Horn of Africa Pan-Africans for Liberation and Solidarity

JUNE 24, 2021

https://blackallianceforpeace.com/bapst ... palstigray

Paternalistic U.S. government political posturing toward Africa has a history of turning into fatal consequences for the masses of African peoples. A decade ago, several of the same individuals who now hold positions in the Biden administration were accomplices in the U.S.-led NATO decimation of Libya, which was rationalized under the guise of protecting “pro-democracy” activists from massacre by the so-called dictator Colonel Muammar Gadaffi. Hiding behind a modern-day version of the "White Man's Burden," otherwise known as “Responsibility to Protect” or R2P, the United States and its NATO allies killed and maimed thousands of Libyans, with U.S. leaders like Secretary of State Hillary Clinton taking special satisfaction in the sadistic video recording of Gaddafi’s murder.

Given the catastrophic effects of the U.S.-NATO intervention in Libya, the Black Alliance for Peace’s U.S. Out of Africa Network and BAP member organization Horn of Africa Pan-Africans for Liberation & Solidarity (HOA PALS), condemn, under no uncertain terms, any and all forms of intervention and meddling in the conflict in Ethiopia. As it did against Libya, U.S. imperialism is weaponizing disinformation and misinformation to exploit and distort the complexity, historical context and political realities in the Horn of Africa to create the pretext for more direct intervention.

Should those responsible for undermining a resolution of the crisis in Tigray fail to reverse course, they should anticipate further actions from the United States and the international community. We call on other governments to join us in taking these actions.

—U.S. Secretary of State, Antony Blinken, May 23, 2021 press statement

The attack on the federal base by the Tigray People's Liberation Front (TPLF) that started the conflict is now being used as a de-facto instrument of U.S. policy in Ethiopia to justify "humanitarian intervention." In this way, the primary contradiction in the Tigray region reflects broader dynamics in the Horn of Africa as a whole and can be boiled down to the common denominators of global capitalist hegemony and Western imperialism by way of its proxy actor, the TPLF. Western powers only curtail the right of self-determination for the Horn of Africa and Global South states.

We condemn all military violence, extrajudicial killings, sexual violence, displacement, theft, discrimination, harassment and intimidation perpetrated on innocent Tigrayans, as well as any and all unnecessary violence perpetrated on other Ethiopians and Eritreans in the ongoing conflict as a result of their ethnic, religious, or national identity, refugee status or political affiliation. We unequivocally support and uplift mutual cooperation, solidarity, and peace among all parties and people in Ethiopia, Eritrea, and the broader Horn of Africa region.

We support African-led, localized conflict resolution that is not tied to advancing imperialism, neo-colonialism or any other nefarious Western agendas. We believe in the inherent agency and ability of Africans on the continent to reach a resolution to the conflict peacefully and independently of Western aggression, destabilization, and extractive and exploitative economic interests.

The United States and its EU-NATO allies know no compassion or genuine concern for the Black lives in Ethiopia, the Horn of Africa or anywhere else Black people are in the world. Their true concerns are always selfish, racist and reflective of their objective geopolitical interests. In Ethiopia and Eritrea, their interests are:

• To control or have undue influence over the Bab el-Mandeb Strait, a chokepoint critical to securing global energy;

• to challenge the robust presence of China; and

• to impose AFRICOM in the only country left in Africa that has evaded its control, Eritrea.

Africa is not underdeveloped and fraught with militarized instability because there is not enough involvement by Western Europe and its evil settler-colonial spawn, the USA. Anyone who believes that must also believe Africans are inferior savages. The fact is Africa is underdeveloped and destabilized precisely because of centuries of European colonialism and decades of U.S. and Western European neocolonialism. Any disposition held by Africans that lends legitimacy to intervention, sanctions, or the fake moral or altruistic dominion of Pan-European, white supremacist capitalist interests in Africa are based either on severe ignorance or treacherous opportunism.

U.S. foreign policy in Africa always involves enveloping any part of the continent that poses a threat to its geostrategic interests into its sphere of forever wars. In 2011, Black anti-imperialist forces were unable to effectively counter the plan by the U.S./EU/NATO Axis of Domination to destroy the revolutionary Pan-Africanist nation of Libya. This was partially because the action had the political cover of the first Black president, which confused and disarmed left opposition and made them objective collaborators with U.S. reaction.

BAP’s U.S. Out of Africa Network and Horn of Africa Pan-Africans for Liberation & Solidarity refuse to allow this fatal mistake to be made again.

Hands off Ethiopia and Eritrea!
#ShutDownAFRICOM!
#USOutofAfrica!

For more information, read HOA PALS’ report. http://hoapals.org/the-ongoing-war-in-tigray-ethiopia/

Banner photo: People walk from a rural area towards the town of Agula in the Tigray region of northern Ethiopia, where the Relief Society of Tigray was distributing food. (Ben Curtis/AP)

Aba

Post by Aba » 25 Jun 2021, 00:34

Self-reliance did the job, bozzo. Who else did you bring with you to the fight? Still, the rascals have prepared a graveyard for all of them. :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
P.S. Why did you take it out on the defenseless unarmed civilians: women, children, and the elderly? :oops: :oops:
Zmeselo wrote:
25 Jun 2021, 00:11

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 25 Jun 2021, 00:45

ዓባቕ

We know that your lies are in direct proportion to the spanking you get. That is why now you have no where to go. Your victorious rag-tag militia has disappeared from the scene. Even a dumbo like you must wonder why a victorious army goes into hiding.

Aba

Post by Aba » 25 Jun 2021, 00:52

Did you guys see the burial grounds of Issu's high ranking commanders?

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 25 Jun 2021, 00:55

Disgusting- terrorist junta!

Read The Full Report Here (a 15 paged PDF File): http://hoapals.org/wp-content/uploads/2 ... darity.pdf

The Tigray War in Context: A Report by the Horn of Africa Pan Africans for Liberation and Solidarity

June 24, 2021

http://hoapals.org/the-ongoing-war-in-tigray-ethiopia/

The Ongoing War in Tigray, Ethiopia

Our stance

Horn of Africa Pan Africans for Liberation and Solidarity condemn all military violence and killings perpetrated on civilians in the Tigray region of Ethiopia, as well as the sexual violence, displacement, theft, discrimination, harassment, and intimidation of all Tigrayans who have been adversely impacted by the ongoing conflict and crises. We also reject the sweeping violence and killings targeting non-Tigrayans in Ethiopia, including Amharas, Oromos, Eritrean refugees in Tigray, as well as Eritreans in Eritrea. We are against any and all animosity, violence and hostility rooted in ethnic, religious, gender, political, regional or national identity, namely between Tigrayans, Amharas and Oromos. We unequivocally support and uplift mutual cooperation, solidarity, and peace among all parties and people in Ethiopia, Eritrea, and the broader Horn of Africa region.

We have identified the following, nonexhaustive contradictions in the ongoing crisis that are of note:

Primary:
Global capitalist hegemony and western imperialism maintaining its stronghold in the region [by way of its proxy actor, the Tigrayan People’s Liberation Front, and/or Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed via western admonition], and the fight for the right of self-determination of Horn of Africa/Global South states, including the right to shift geopolitical alliances
Secondary:
The Northern Ethiopian regions and their ruling classes, [comprised of ethnic Tigrayans and Amharas] who have historically reaped the benefits of concentrated state power and the state-sanctioned exploitation and subjugation of ethnic groups in the Southern Ethiopia regions [Oromia and Ogaden, among others]
• Poor and working-class peoples of Ethiopia [largely residing in rural areas] and elite/ruling class party leaders and regional factions [largely residing in urban cities and centers] contending for state political power
Central to the ongoing war in Tigray, Ethiopia between the Tigrayan People’s Liberation Front (TPLF), the Ethiopian National Defense Forces (ENDF), the Eritrean Defense Forces (EDF), and other internal and external actors, is the competition for social, political, and economic control of Ethiopia and the broader Horn of Africa region. Our aim in providing historical context to the events leading up to the conflict is to illuminate what is grounding our assessment of the primary and secondary contradictions at play, the global hegemonic economic interests at stake, and how to remain steadfast in our commitment against exacerbating the conflict via foreign “humanitarian” intervention.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 25 Jun 2021, 11:24

Zmeselo wrote:

ኡዙይ ኡቲ አቡይይ ዲሰቲ ካብ እንዳኣል እምበይተይ ብርጭቆ ዝትመንዝእ ዲዩ? "ሻኡውያ ነዚ እንትምንዝእ እኔኦ ንሕና ትሃት ብስድቢ ምንም ዘቅረናሎም ዬለይ :: ስድብ ዊኢልናዬም" ዝበለ ኻደ ድሁል አጋመ አይርሳኣኒን :lol: :P

ነገር እንዳ ኣጋመ መወዳእታ የብሉ:: ፈጋር ህዝቢ

Aba

Post by Aba » 25 Jun 2021, 13:23

Bozzos,
What the hell is going on with Operation Alula Aba Nega?
🙄😳

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 25 Jun 2021, 14:38

Shi.ntam weyanes surrendered all this :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: now they're telling us they're winning with their AK's. Duket weyanes make me laugh :lol: :lol: :lol:
Zmeselo wrote:
25 Jun 2021, 00:11

Aba

Post by Aba » 25 Jun 2021, 15:04

Bozzos,
What the hell is going on with this Operation Alula Aba Nega? Are your tyrants gonna come up with counter Operation Weldencheal?
:lol: :lol: :lol: