Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

You got to hear this.....conversation on their field radios Bolonga maidcommanders of 7 Kifletor entered Tembien to help

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 24 Jun 2021, 16:48

You got to hear this.....conversation on their field radios between the commanders of 7 Kifletor entered Tembien to help Amhara soldiers, they saw thousands of dead bodies and they were very shocked how many were dead and where is Tigray getting that kind of capability to destroy and where are they coming from......anyway, they scared to death and tried to move north towards Bandaland but at Worka emba at night their fate was the same as the Amharu dead rats.

Tog Wajale E.R.
Member+

Re: You got to hear this.....conversation on their field radios Bolonga maidcommanders of 7 Kifletor entered Tembien to

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 24 Jun 2021, 16:52

Great ,, ☆ Begging, Hunger, Prostituti*ons Is Tigrayian Agga*mes Cultures, Deal With It Bissbiss Shettattam☆.

We Put The Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me Tigrayian Back To Stone Ages.

Bissbiss Shettattam Agga*me Mighty Amara People Will Rule Tigrai Next 1000 Years To Come. Go Figure Bissbiss Shettattam Agga*mes.
We Are Not Done Yet Until We Make Tigrai Like Aleppo Syria. Go Figure.

Cigar

Re: You got to hear this.....conversation on their field radios Bolonga maidcommanders of 7 Kifletor entered Tembien to

Post by Cigar » 24 Jun 2021, 18:28

Leflafi adghi, never mind of the agame comedy you are providing us, but I got one question.
What is hade'me'anti or hanti'me'anti means? Is lt like hade mealti or hanti mealti in pure Eritrean tigrigna?
LOL.