Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Justice Seeker

Collapse of the Ethiopian Army

Post by Justice Seeker » 24 Jun 2021, 13:18

Tog Wajale E.R.
Member+

Re: Collapse of the Ethiopian Army

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 24 Jun 2021, 13:22

Great ,, ☆ Begging, Hunger, Prostituti*ons Is Tigrayian Agga*mes Cultures, Deal With It Bissbiss Shettattam☆.

We Put The Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me Tigrayian Back To Stone Ages.

Bissbiss Shettattam Agga*me Mighty Amara People Will Rule Tigrai Next 1000 Years To Come. Go Figure Bissbiss Shettattam Agga*mes.
We Are Not Done Yet Until We Make Tigrai Like Aleppo Syria. Go Figure.

Justice Seeker

Post by Justice Seeker » 24 Jun 2021, 14:00

Please wait, video is loading...

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 24 Jun 2021, 14:45

Agamew Justice seeker/ANTICOmarit/C-Beyond etc

No amount of recyling old picture of the ENDF soldiers prisones' who were caught sleeping not knowing how you Agames would betrayed the trust they laying on you would save you from decimated. You used the same picture last year in Nov to say, you successfully "neutralized" the Northern Command.

Now, if your coward rag tag fighters can't even take back one of their own single village by now, do you think they ever going to come to near Mekele :lol: :lol: Yeah, perhaps 1700 years later.

BTW: How's the liberation of Adi Grat going? :lol: :lol:

Justice Seeker wrote:
24 Jun 2021, 13:18

Justice Seeker

Post by Justice Seeker » 24 Jun 2021, 14:46

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 24 Jun 2021, 15:12

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice Three hours celebration though LOL
ጉዳም ሻዕቢያ የሕጺርወን እምበር :lol:

euroland wrote:
24 Jun 2021, 13:58
As the air lie cleared now, everyone including the low IQ Agame clans are come to realization that lies only buys you a few hours/days until the truth shows up at its door steps.

Here is what happen in Adi Grat.

The Eritrean forces evacuated the town 10 days ago and replaced by ENDF's 531 Kifle Tor led by Col. Teshome Dagne. The Eritrean forces now stationed at the Eritrean town, Zallambess. The ENDF forces in Adi Grat decided to participate in the election in near by town where the Eastern Tigray command was set for multiple Kifle Tors as Election Station was set for the military personal there. With the new 531 Core Commander ill decision, he decided to hand over the security of the town to the new local militia for time being until the ENDF returns. Well, the militia leader decided to flip with some of his men and called others who were hiding with their guns to come out of their mom's skirt and join them to "celebrate" the liberation of Adi Grat....at least for a few hours he created a "buzz" for him to get notice by the junta's in Temben Deserts. When the Eritrean forces found out that the local Militia has betrayed the ENDF, they immediately sent the feared Mechanized brigade (Enda Wedi Ali) toward Adi Grat.

When the Eritreans gotten close to a town of Gulo Mekeda (half way to Adi Grat from Zalambessa), the Militia and the rag tag rapist and robbers who were running around in the city as "liberators" found out the Eritrean forces are on the way to Adi Grat. It didn't take them no more than half hour before they fled the city, some with their wives and children, to the countryside. When the Eritrean forces arrived to the city with their big guns and tanks, there they found the empty streets of Adi Grat with some streets beggers and street dogs who are "indifferent" for this conflict.

The entire Agames drama only lasted three hours. During this hours, they were managed to talk to a couple of the fake Wester medias, such as BBC Tigray and The Guardian whose journalist are Tigreans themselves. The BBC Tigray went as far as claiming to "verify" the capture of Adi Grat, basing his source as "Individuals in the city". The coward Agames all over the world, including here in Mereja were jumping up and down as Money in Banana store with fake news as usual. Later in the day, the ENDF arrived to the city, took over the security of the city from the Eritrean forces and began investigating why the local Militia flipped and who else was still hiding inside the city. The door-to-door clean up has began and many guns and information has ceased. F

In short: There was NO battle ever taken place in Adi Grat nor nearby. There weren't any remnant Junta's fighters ever came close by. The drama all started with one simple ENDF's commander weakness that was immediately corrected in due time.

One Note:

No Agames in Adi Grat who were hiding with their guns ever fired one single shot toward the Eritrean forces when they were stationed in Adi Grat for more than 7 months. If they had done that, they know the Shaebia forces would go to door to door and clean out every one of them. Tigreans are learnt a lessen from Axum operation. You can't fire your gun toward Shaebia forces and try to hide under your mon's skirt. They would kill you and your momma so that no other child will find hide on his mama's skirt next time.

Justice Seeker wrote:
24 Jun 2021, 14:46

Justice Seeker

Post by Justice Seeker » 25 Jun 2021, 11:41

Justice Seeker

Post by Justice Seeker » 25 Jun 2021, 13:30

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 25 Jun 2021, 13:31

Aba

Post by Aba » 25 Jun 2021, 13:48

Justice Seeker wrote:
24 Jun 2021, 14:46
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Justice Seeker,
Where is this place?

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 25 Jun 2021, 14:09

Justice Seeker wrote:
24 Jun 2021, 14:00
All I see are poor ethios prisoners of war. Good, they are alive unlike the 45000 ethios and eris who perished in tigray according to the tigray tisiEr websites.

But... Let me make it personal and call me selfish if you will.

As I mentioned several times, 2 of my nephews are invloved in this ugly ethio civil. War. The son of my brother is in rama, tigray and he contacts his family every now and then. The other nephew, the son of my sister was nowhere to be seen, his family lost contact with him to the extent that my sister when I regularly call her, she gave up and she was telling me duAa widegillu or pray for his safety so that he comes back home alive.

Hey, god answered my prayers (lol god was in good mood then)

To make the story short, my lost nephew called his family and told them that he is alive and kicking. He was stationed somewhere in the fields of tembien for 2 months and there were no means of any communications.

My sister is celebrating. I wish and hope my eri brothers and sisters whose loved ones who are in tigray, call them conscripted or non-conscripted if you will.

I wish that they celebrate same as my sister and her family. I pray and hope their loved ones are alive and kicking.